Thonon-les-Bains

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Art Markets, things to see

Annecy Dec 19, 2014 at 3:52 PM

I am staying 13th Jan to 17th Jan and would like to know if there are any Art Markets or galleries.

Also what would you say are the top things to see in Annecy?

Thanks!

more
    • Just moved to Thonon from Ireland and looking to make friends and also learn French

by CoralStar Online Now Nov 20, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Hi there I have just moved to Thonon and am working here until April. I am very, very bored! And I dont drive. I would like to meet people of any age that are interested in visiting art galleries, museums, exploring the surrounding areas, maybe go to a few bars and outdoor activities like hiking etc. English speaking people would be great because my French is not that good! I am a 38 year old female interested in music, art, creativity, spirituality, travel etc. Also if anyone knows where I can attend French classes to improve my French let me know. Also curious to know if there are any health food shops here because I cant find any and want to buy vegetarian food like veggie burgers, tofu, etc. And where I can buy chinese food like fresh noodles etc. And would like to go skiing! But would be a beginner. So get in touch if you too are bored in Thonon!

1 Answer Nov 21, 2010 at 5:02 AM
    • Hospital Georges Pianta

by starman55 Online Now Mar 26, 2008 at 2:54 PM

Can anyone help.I am having to visit my son in hospital on Friday.On arriving at Geneva airport in the afternoon what is the best and most direct way to the hospital.Many thanks.

1 Answer Mar 26, 2008 at 3:29 PM