Thonac

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Taxis at night

Hossegor Jul 7, 2014 at 4:47 AM

Hi, will be staying in Capbreton late August and will want to go out in Hossegor - is it safe to assume we will find taxis at the end of a night out?

Thanks
      C

more
    • should i rent a car

Biarritz Jul 4, 2014 at 4:35 PM

I am traveling to biarritz with my wife and 6 year old daughter for 4 days should i rent a car if i want to go to lourdes and travel around.

more
    • Biking in Arcachon

Arcachon Jul 7, 2014 at 12:26 PM

How long a bike ride is it from Arcachon to Cap Ferret? Howl far is it from Arcachon to the bird sanctuary?

THX

more
    • Bus/Tram Tickets

Bordeaux Jun 21, 2014 at 9:20 AM

Is it possible to buy a ticket that I can use on both trams and buses that covers the time I will be staying there? (five days)

more
    • Rent a car for 6 from Brive/

Sarlat-la-Canéda Jul 10, 2014 at 12:05 AM

Where can we hire a vehicle for 6 adults? We are getting a train from Paris to Brive on 9th September and wanted to hire a vehicle to then drive to Sarlat but the rental company we tried did not have one large enough. Can anyone suggest where we might hire one for 6 adults & 6 bags?
      Thank you,
      Carol - from Australia

more
    • St Jean Pied de Port to Iraty,

Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port Jun 13, 2014 at 11:18 AM

Really would like to walk GR-10 from Iraty to St Jean de Luz, but finding it difficult to get close to Iraty except through St Jean Pied de Port. Is is possible to hire a taxi (cab) to Iraty or just start trip from St Jean Pied de Port.
      Thanks
      Howard

more