Thiruvananthapuram Travel Answers

change location

Living in Kerala?

by babypud Online Now Mar 26, 2006 at 7:35 AM

Hi Folks
We are new to this forum, have tried to join other forums but have lost the plot somewhere. Anyway for my question, My husband and I are thinking of selling up and moving to Kerala, we know we wont be the first so are there any ex-pats with advice on buying a house. We will not be looking for jobs as our income will be transferd from the U.K.. Also which areas would you recommed as we dont want to be to far from the beach. We will be looking to make friends so the more replies the merrier.

Cathie & John Holden
(scouse & tart)

Quote & Answer
3 Answers
  • sree777's Profile Photo

RE: Living in Kerala?

by sree777 Online Now Apr 20, 2006 at 3:29 AM

hi nice to know u plan to travel to kerala.it is a beautiful place.better known as gods on country.iam from trivandrum .if u need any help for house i will be able to help u to set up a hpuse.thouh iam now in kuwait working for an airline i keep going to my home town .besides my brother in law can help in all the ways,he is a decent person retired from govt.servise as dy.general manager settled in trivandrum.u can get in touch with me at
    sree7_sree@yahoo.com.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • RE: RE: Living in Kerala?

by babypud Online Now May 3, 2006 at 8:39 AM

sree
    I have tried to email you direct, but it did not work is your email address right. Just spent a fantastic 2wks in Kovalam, what a great place and lovely friendly people.

• RE: Living in Kerala?

by blackcowboy Online Now Dec 8, 2006 at 12:27 AM

EMAIL ME:

I AM TRIVANDRUM RESIDENT SINCE BORN..

EMAIL:black.cowboy@yahoo.com

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Thiruvananthapuram