Thiruvananthapuram Travel Answers

change location
SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo

Have you heard of Aquaserene?

by SabrinaSummerville Online Now Dec 14, 2004 at 11:38 AM

I have booked a week in the Aquaserene resort next year, but there is very little to be found about it online. Some of the older write-ups list it as a 2 star resort, but the more modern ones say it's 5-star. Being very much a 5-star-girl, I wonder if anyone knows anything about the resort? It's a bit late to cancel it, but at least I can be prepared :-)

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Have you heard of Aquaserene?

by lady2byrd Online Now Dec 19, 2004 at 8:52 AM

Hi Aquaserene is certainly a better hotel than a 2 * My rating would certainly be 3* plus . A 4* rating would surely be pushing the limits. A fine hotel to spend a week unwinding Take the cruise on the backwaters and a massage is certainly on Need more info mail me Cheers

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Have you heard of Aquaserene?

by dsantosh Online Now Dec 22, 2004 at 1:19 AM

Hi , I have been to this resort a couple of times and our company had organised certain functions where our top international clients stayed there. I found it to be of a better resort .these kind of classifications on star does not have any value. you can be assured about the place. I found it to be a better place to stay than some of the resorts elsewhere in the world. Take care and have a great trip to Kerala

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Thiruvananthapuram