Thiruvananthapuram Travel Answers

change location
Kanjoo's Profile Photo

Great Elephant March

by Kanjoo Online Now Oct 18, 2004 at 1:32 PM

Hi, I have heard there is an anual "great elephant march" take place in Kerala in the month of January. I wish to participate in this years event. i have contacted (by fax) to kerala tourism board on 1st of October, for more details and itinerary/invitation etc. if viable for this elephant festival, as it is essential to mention the places to be visited first and than after at the indian visa application form for pakistani nationals. but they have not responded as yet. I just wish to request if anyone from Kerala read this message, to kindly contact them on my behalf and ask if invitation is possible or not. As it is very expensive to remind them by calling them from here (Pakistan) and for reference: my fax was recieved by them on 10:51 a.m Pakistan time, October 1, 2004, at this fax number: 0091 471 2322279. I hope someone will definitely come up with any response. Thanking in anticipation, Regards, Ahmed Mustafa Kanjoo (and i m 28 years old male, whether travel time sharing is possible in month of january wiht any VT or others)

Quote & Answer
0 Answers
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Thiruvananthapuram