Thessaloniki Travel Answers

change location

travel from thelassaloniki-tirana

by ada.r Online Now Mar 13, 2012 at 5:50 AM

hi,i have to tarvel from thessaloniki to tirana..can you help me with the departures time..and i need the departures time from tirana to thelassaloniki...help meee please that i came from rome to thelassaloniki...

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • Re: travel from thelassaloniki-tirana

by ada.r Online Now Mar 13, 2012 at 6:20 AM

i have to pass from thessaloniki becouse the cheapest trip..from rome to tirana in those daye costs 200 euro..from rome-thelassoniki-tirana costst only 80 euro...so i need the times becouse i don't want to stay a night to thessaloniki...i have search but i find that from tirana to thessaloniki has no bus departing at night..i have the departur of my plane to rome at 13:00...so i need some help for this one...

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer

by ada.r Online Now Mar 13, 2012 at 11:31 AM

oh my god,really...ok you convinced me... but from bari it costs the same that from rome...i don't know i have to find the cheapest way,not from greece... :(

• mindcrime's Profile Photo

Re: travel from thelassaloniki-tirana

by mindcrime Online Now Mar 14, 2012 at 8:34 AM

>

what is that?! do you really want to help or just tell some lies?

there is no problem with fuel, no roadblocks by protesters (!) and there are no bus strikes and the last strike at the airport was many months before for one day (in between I can tell you many strikes in other countries, do we have to skip them all?)

by ecoliving Online Now Mar 17, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Thessaloniki - Tirana it is quite easy. There are a lot of travel agencies - all near the Rail Station (stathmos ton trenon).
    They leave at 9.00 and 21.00 every day. Usually no problem for tickets etc. Just go there 10minuts before (and even after). I recommend the company albatrans. Supposing you will arrive at the airport. Take the bus from there. Around 40min to the Train Station. Get down, 3 minutes walk to Giannitson street at the "Glass building". There you are...
    Approaching there many people will ask you to share a taxi etc - don't listen to any one - just go to the travel agency.

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Thessaloniki