change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Formal Men's wear

by Lottering Online Now Jun 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM

HELP!
      I am on Thassos and I desperately need a suit for an important meeting I need to attend. Or if I cannot buy a suit, formal clothing...pants, shirt & tie. Any suggestions of where I can find this on the island? Good quality preferred.

Thanks!
      Darryll

more

Near Thasos Island

• Formal Men's wear

by Lottering Online Now Jun 28, 2014 at 7:06 AM

HELP!
      I am on Thassos and I desperately need a suit for an important meeting I need to attend. Or if I cannot buy a suit, formal clothing...pants, shirt & tie. Any suggestions of where I can find this on the island? Good quality preferred.

Thanks!
      Darryll

6 Answers Jun 28, 2014 at 8:37 AM
    • Last Post on this forum was in 2011

by lesleynwise Online Now Apr 3, 2014 at 10:00 PM

Have there been more recent posts than 2011? I like the look of Thassos but as a New Zealander I'm a bit wary of places that have been overrun with UK holiday makers, does it still have an authentic Greek Island feel about it??

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 10:56 PM
    • Boat/catamaran trips

by cabbey Online Now Jul 7, 2011 at 5:45 AM

I am going to Thassos in a couple of weeks - does anyone have any recommendations for day trips on a boat/catamaran? Is it advisable to book before we go or when we get there?

Thanks!

• andywing's Profile Photo

ATMs - Cash Machines

by andywing Online Now Apr 21, 2011 at 1:15 AM

I will be holidaying in Skala Rahoni in a couple of weeks. Just wondered whether to take cash or are cash machines plentiful around the island. I wouldn't want to be getting on a bus to find some cash!

5 Answers Jul 31, 2011 at 9:08 AM
    • E-MAIL ADDRESS

by JULIANXXX Online Now Apr 6, 2011 at 5:39 AM

HOPING TO GO TO GALAXY HOTEL IN THASSOS TOWN ON THASSOS ISLAND IN JUNE AND WOULD LIKE THEIR E-MAIL ADDRESS, CAN ANYONE HELP?

REGARDS jULIAN

• angdevine's Profile Photo

Wedding Planner on Thassos

by angdevine Online Now Nov 15, 2010 at 8:43 AM

Can anyone give me any info on a reputatble wedding planner on the island. Thassosislandweddings.com no longer exist and I want some info on getting married on Thassos in June 2012. Has anyone got married on the island in the past year or two and could share their experience?

1 Answer Jun 21, 2011 at 5:52 AM
    • Greek strikes affect ferry schedule?

by Cocomorci Online Now Jul 10, 2010 at 2:13 PM

Hello everyone.

I've heard there is a general strike going on in Greece, and that ferry simply doesn't work. Since I'm planning to go to Thassos with my family this summer, can anyone tell me more about this? Is it true that ferries do not operate, and if it is, is there another way to get to Thassos island by car?

thanx in advance!

7 Answers Jul 13, 2010 at 4:02 AM
    • Plan to visit Thassos this summer

by Naughty13 Online Now Jun 10, 2010 at 9:14 PM

We are probably visiting Thassos this summer. Do you suggest we stay in the capital or a village?
      Are hotels cheaper in villages? How many days do you think we should spare for this island?

1 Answer Jun 10, 2010 at 9:55 PM
    • simonnewton's Profile Photo

Prices of accomodation

by simonnewton Online Now May 5, 2010 at 7:01 AM

Hey,we are going to spend some days this summer in Thassos Ilsand and I want to ask you if you know,what is the price for rent a house or villa for 8 people.I want to specify that we need a house near the sea and not to be so far away from the center.Thank you in advance.Simon

1 Answer May 5, 2010 at 7:54 AM
    • AntoniaL's Profile Photo

Taxi prices

by AntoniaL Online Now Jun 10, 2009 at 5:02 AM

Thanks for your help so far, I have 2 more questions:
      How much is a taxi from Kavala airport to Keramoti port?
      How much is a taxi from Limenas port to Skala Patamia?

Thanks
      Antonia

1 Answer Jun 10, 2009 at 12:07 PM
    • weather??

by zolasteve Online Now Jun 8, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Hi everyone,
      Can anyone tell me what the weather is likely to be like in Thasos during mid- september? A friend of mine went a few years ago and had very bad storms, is this typical?
      Thanks in anticipation.
      Steve

5 Answers Jun 19, 2009 at 10:48 AM
    • AntoniaL's Profile Photo

Boat Kavala - Thasos

by AntoniaL Online Now Jun 5, 2009 at 8:09 AM

Hello

I am travelling to Thasos next Sunday (14th June) and will be staying in Golden Beach. I will land in Kavala at 11.00, please can someone let me know where to get a boat from and where I can find a timetable?

Thank you
      Antonia

4 Answers Jun 8, 2009 at 12:32 AM
    • indramix's Profile Photo

Camping @ Thassos

by indramix Online Now Jul 22, 2008 at 5:56 AM

Hi there!

Can anybody recommend me some not-to-big camp on Thassos island?
      Is it necessary to make a reservation before coming to Greece or we can just come there?

Thanks in advance :)

Indra

2 Answers Jul 30, 2008 at 4:29 AM
    • profmihai's Profile Photo

Thassos July 2008

by profmihai Online Now Jun 2, 2008 at 10:12 AM

Hello,
      Is anybody planning to travel to Thassos/Greece this summer? IMe and my girl friend will be there for six days in July, starting with 17.07 and we don't like to be alone. If you plan to go there this summer and looking for friends, give me a sign!

Mihai

• JanBergtun's Profile Photo

Where/what to visit at Thassos?

by JanBergtun Online Now Apr 23, 2006 at 5:12 AM

I will spend a week at Thassos Island from 14 of May. What do I have to visit and seen when I’m at Thassos? Any idea what so ever!?

Where to stay and why?

Jan Bergtun

7 Answers May 1, 2010 at 7:56 PM
    • Ninavdh's Profile Photo

Take a scooter with you on the Ferry?

by Ninavdh Online Now Jan 3, 2006 at 5:08 AM

Hello,
      Hope anyone can help me: is it possible to take a scooter with you on the ferry to the mainland (to do some trip/sightseeing eg to Philippi)???
      Thanks a lot
      Nina

1 Answer Jan 6, 2006 at 9:27 AM