Tetouan

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tattoos in Marrakesh

Morocco Apr 8, 2015 at 5:15 PM

My partner and I are planning to travel to Marrakesh next week and I was wondering what the social attitude is like towards piercings and tattoos? He has a sleeve of Christian icons so im expecting that it should be covered in respect of the predominantly Islamic culture there but in terms of neck tattoos (of flowers so quite inoffensive) and tattoos and piercings on women, would these be frowned on?

more
    • Living in Marrakesh

Marrakesh Apr 10, 2015 at 12:37 PM

Hi everyone
      I was offered a job in Marrakesh and I'm seriously thinking to move there from London. I'm gonna go by myself.
      I've never been there before and unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to visit the country before I accept the job
      What do you think are the most important thinks I need to know about how is living there?
      Thanks

more
    • Any positive views of Marrakech?

Marrakesh Apr 6, 2015 at 4:04 PM

Just wondering after reading all the comments on the warning tips, if Marrakech is really the place I want to go to, I am due to leave on 28/04/15 but am thinking am I better to stay at home? No one seems to have a good word to say about it!

more

Near Tetouan

• seaside town near Tetouan

by Chooch11 Online Now May 29, 2014 at 3:01 PM

I will be staying 2 nights at the seaside after visiting Tetouan and before going to Chefchaoun for 2 nights in late June. I need help deciding which town I should stay in. I am looking for something with good restaurants, a pretty beach and lots of charm. Thanks for your advice.

3 Answers May 31, 2014 at 7:50 AM
    • Travel from Tetouan to Ceuta

by jollycrone Online Now Nov 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

Can someone inform me about low cost public or other transportation from Tetouan ro Ceuta? I plan to take the ferry at Ceuta to Algeciras during the first part of March.

2 Answers Nov 13, 2012 at 7:34 PM
    • grahamNI's Profile Photo

buying furniture in the Tetouan area

by grahamNI Online Now Apr 8, 2007 at 9:25 AM

Has anyone any advice or experience of buying furniture and household items in the Tetouan area? Beds, seating, washing machine, etc. etc.

I have no experience of the souks etc. and wonder if its worth a try or not?

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

4 Answers Aug 30, 2012 at 4:31 AM

travelling from Cueta/Sebta to Ibis Hotel, Fnideq

by grahamNI Online Now Apr 8, 2007 at 9:16 AM

I am travelling to Morocco via Ceuta/Sebta near the end of April.

I have had no success in trying to find a car hire company in Spain who will let me take a car to Morocco for a few days, so.............

On arrival at Ceuta/Sebta, I know that I must make my way to the border and then find a taxi?
      Any idea how much a taxi would be to the Ibis Hotel, Fnideq....... as I believe that it is not a long distance?
      I hope to arrange car hire when I get to the hotel.

Many thanks in advance for your advice.
      G.

3 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM

Viewing a MacAnthony property near to Tetouan........ any ideas, advice etc?

by grahamNI Online Now Feb 12, 2006 at 6:11 PM

Hi dear VTers!

I plan to visit the Tetouan area next weekend to view new housing developments from a company called MacAnthony Realty based in Malaga.

Has anyone heard of this company?
      Does anyone know about their activities in Morocco?

Any advice, with good or bad news is most welcome.

Seems that I will be flying into Malaga and taking a helicopter transfer to Ceuta, out on Friday, back to the UK on Sunday.

Many thanks,

G.

5 Answers Apr 2, 2007 at 10:07 AM
    • REALESTATE

by galmoy Online Now Aug 15, 2005 at 4:39 PM

CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THERE ARE MANY OR ANY HOUSES TO RENOVATE IN THE TETOUAN AREA?I HOPE THIS TYPE OF QUESTION IS ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM?IF NOT PLEASE FORGIVE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

GREETINGS FROM SHAMROCK LAND.
      GALMOY.

2 Answers Jun 25, 2013 at 10:13 AM
    • whats the best way to get to Tetouan, Morocco from Tanger?

by ccdaughe Online Now May 1, 2005 at 7:28 PM

I have been planning a trip to go to Malaga, Spain and I was very interested in going to Morocco for a few days. I wanted to avoid Tanger because of its touristy nature and surplus of hagglers. I was very interested in going to Tetouan for a few days and was eager to know of a suggested method of travel. Is there a train? I have both yes and no on several web sites. How is the bus? How can I find the bus schedule? Is there a way to find it online?

If anyone has any tips I would appreciate a reply, specifically in regards in transport from Tanger to Tetouan but any info would great.

Thank you very much,

Chris

1 Answer May 3, 2005 at 4:11 PM