Teton Village

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving from Michigan, where to stay and how to get around the Park

Yellowstone National Park Apr 24, 2015 at 9:00 AM

hi All, my wife and I (age 30), no kids plan to drive from MI to Yellowstone/Teton.
      1- are there any quick places we should hit in our road trip. our plan is to spend 5 - 6 days in and around Yellowstone and 4 - 5 days of driving.
      2- Pls tell if it is ok to stay put at one place(jackson, code or west entrance(how about a KOA)) or any room/lodge in the Park would be best ?
      3- Or I should book stay at different places and keep moving ? I have a tent too but does it need a lot of measures and prep to camp in yellowstone ?
      4- What are the 'must-do's and 'must-see's in yellowston/teton or the places nearby in 5 days.
      as we are driving a long way, want to make the most out of our trip. any special clothing/wear/gear to bring except normal summer wear/hiking shoes etc.

Thanks
      AG

more
    • kabuka's Profile Photo

Any chance of sightseeing in April?

by kabuka Online Now Dec 20, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Hello, how is it in April? Any chance of sightseeing?

2 Answers Dec 23, 2013 at 5:52 AM
    • Teton Village to Yellowstone and August weather

by CB1972 Online Now Jun 26, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Hi- we are staying in Teton Village for 8 days in a condo. Within those 8 days we are trying to do an overnight trip to Yellowstone so we'll have closer to 36 hrs there. Has anyone driven from Teton Village to Yellowstone (Old faithful, for example). How long did it take? Although we are going in August, it is hte very end of August, so many (most) kids will be back in school then. Also, I know August is supposed to be quite hot. But if we are in Teton Village will it be as hot as the "plains"? I am desparately hoping it won't be in the 80s the whole time we are there. I know nights will be cooler. Thanks!

1 Answer Jun 26, 2013 at 8:26 PM