Tersane Adasi

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Is Marmaris suitable for families?

Marmaris Aug 22, 2015 at 8:38 AM

Hi, I'm new to this site and I tried to post a Q earlier before I signed up. Now I can't seem to find it so apologies if this repeats what I asked before!

We are thinking about booking for next July and this will be our first time in Turkey. We are a family of 5, kids aged 13, 11 and 10. We have no idea which resort may suit us and are looking at Marmaris, icmeler and olu deniz.

We don't want anywhere rowdy with stag/hen type groups but want some life and atmosphere. We always go self catering so somewhere with lots of restaurants (that cater for fussy unadventurous kids!) and bars with some light child friendly entertainment.

Also, we like places with a variety of activities/sights to keep us amused.

Can anyone advise of a nice resort with a beach suitable for kids (ie shallow, calm water) that ticks these boxes??! Suggestions of other areas welcome too. We have no idea where to start!

Thanks in advance....

more
    • Diamond of Bodrum

Bodrum Aug 13, 2015 at 6:00 AM

Do any of you travellers have somerhing to say about this hotel? My husband and I are 2 rookies going to Turkey in just a few weeks(can't wait) Any tips, hints or antything that could be helpful would be most welcome

more
    • NadineC3's Profile Photo

Alone to Marmaris

Marmaris Aug 9, 2015 at 1:18 AM

Hi smile emoticon
      I decided to come to the beautiful Marmaris ALONE end of August for 7 days, and i'm so excited.
      The travel agency booked me at Selen 2 Icemeler, I am not looking for luxury, just a bed to sleep.
      So since it's my first time, and since i'll be by myself, I really need your help to make a good plan.
      I like to go to places that local love, not touristic and not commercial, i also like old towns, bazaars, and dancing.
      Of course cruises, and beaches too.
      Thank you for your help smile emoticon
      Nadine

more
    • Distance from Ovacik to Hisaronu

Ovacik Aug 19, 2015 at 7:47 AM

We will be staying at the Celay Hotel in Ovacik and going to a wedding at St Nicholas Heights Hotel in Hisaronu, and wondered how far they are apart, are they walkable and what would a taxi cost between the 2,
      Many thanks, in advance,
      Adrian

more