Terracina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• 5 day Rome trip Itinerary

Rome May 16, 2015 at 1:36 AM

27th June Reach Rome. Local sightseeing near Monti.

Buy 3 day Roma pass for 28th to 30th

31st(Sunday) One day trip to Assisi

I was wondering if Assisi would be too crowded on Sunday
      The day I reach ie 27th June, could you suggest any good attractions or walks in the city.
      Also some guidance about using the 3 day Rome tour- Apart from the prime tourist attractions could you suggest things which shouldn't be missed

more
    • marco masini

Rieti May 16, 2015 at 9:46 AM

do you know
      if the concert from marco masini 27.06.15 in rieti
      is free?

hardy

more
    • JohnDeRose's Profile Photo

Views in Rome

Rome Apr 27, 2015 at 4:49 PM

Hello,

Where are the best views in Rome?

How much do street artist charge to do a painting? Average price of course, I know its can vary.

more

Eating in Rome

Rome Apr 27, 2015 at 4:48 PM

Hello,

Where to eat on a budget in Rome? How much is a breakfast in Rome? What does it include?

Prices for fruit and vegetables at the markets?

Price of a wine bottle to bring to the hotel versus the price in a restaurant?

more

Roma Pass???

Rome Apr 27, 2015 at 4:39 PM

Hello,

What is the Roma Pass? What does it include?

more
    • plug sockets in Rome?

Rome May 16, 2015 at 11:24 AM

I've only ever been to Spanish islands. Are the plug sockets in Italy the same as the two pin Spanish one's? or something different? thanks

more
    • Train Travel

Rome May 3, 2015 at 10:02 PM

We are travelling by ternitalia from Rome to naples, naples to Florence.
      We have one bag of dimension
      L 68cmsx W:44 cmsx Height:27cms
      Will this fit in the overhead racks? If not where can we keep it in First class?

more

Attractions Outside the Center of Rome

Rome Apr 28, 2015 at 6:38 PM

Hello,

I would like to know what are some nice churches, palazzos, gardens, ruins, etc outside the city's center.

more
    • weather in rome

Rome May 19, 2015 at 11:38 AM

could anyone please help, can anyone tell me what the weather is going to be like in rome next week as i visit this sun 24 may 2015 i have looked at a lot of weather apps and they say its going to be horrible im hoping there wrong if any one knows be gratefull thanks

more
    • ROME ITINERARY

Rome May 16, 2015 at 2:26 PM

i am visiting Rome for two and a half days in June. Since I have very less time what is the best itinerary I should follow and what are the best tips I should keep in mind.

more
    • Flavoured Vodka

Rome May 4, 2015 at 5:06 PM

Where can I buy fruit flavoured vodka such as strawberry, raspberry, Melon, etc. I have had it at a friends house and it is wonderful. I will be in Rome this summer and would like to purchase some.

more
    • Do we need to buy a ticket for 4 year old for opera?

Rome Apr 30, 2015 at 6:33 PM

We are traveling to Rome at the beginning of June. I was wondering  whether we need to buy a separate ticket for a 4 year old to attend opera in Teatro dell'Opera? Thank you!!!

more

Jogging in Rome

Rome Apr 30, 2015 at 3:30 PM

Hello,

I would like to plan a little jog in Rome but I don't want to run around the imprints of the Circus Maximus, I want to go around the city but I don't know how crowded it will be during July. Is it easy to jog in Rome? I have a feeling the answer is no.

more

Restaurants in Rome

Rome May 4, 2015 at 11:16 AM

Hello,

Names of good and bad restaurants in Rome?

more

Rome to Tuscany

Rome Apr 29, 2015 at 5:53 PM

Hello,

I will be taking away two days from Rome to go to Florence for four days, extending my stay by two days. I will be renting a car when I leave Rome and I would like to know what are some good areas to make a pit stop and observe the scenery, its not a problem if its 5-10 min away so please let me know all the good sites along the road to Tuscany. I'll try to make 2,3 maybe even 4 stops or maybe 1 long one.

Have you rented a car in Italy? Is there a company which is better than the others or are they all good? I see its 500$ cad to rent a Giulietta. I need the Giulietta for the luggage space.

europcar.com/DotcarClient/st...

I did the calculation for 1L/2.10 CAD
      Rome to Tuscany = 277 km
      Giulietta 6.4L/100 km

6.4 x 2.77 x 2.10 = Rounded answer is 40$ CAD

70$ (rental/day)+ 40$ (gas) + 10$ extra = 120$
      3 train tickets = 150$

= 270$

Basically its not for the savings its just for the freedom of stopping whenever we want. I know they're all manuals but is there anything else I should know about renting cars in Italy?

more
    • Transfer from Fiumicino airport to Civitavecchia port.

Rome May 15, 2015 at 2:03 PM

What is the least expensive and quickest way to get from Fiumcino airport to the Civitavecchia port?

more
    • best tour times

Rome Apr 30, 2015 at 9:19 AM

In addition to my previous question, I would also like some help in choosing the best time for taking a tour if the Vatican museum and the Colosseum. The options are 9am, 10m, and 2:30pm. I am inclined to take the 2:30pm option but will wait for suggestions. Thank you.

more

Your Best Tips

Rome Apr 28, 2015 at 6:54 PM

Hello,

Can you tell me your best tips for traveling in Rome.

more
    • Safety in Italy

Rome May 2, 2015 at 8:17 AM

Is it not safer to leave passports, documents and extra cash in hotel safe rather than carrying it around in Rome, Naples, Florence and Venice and be a target for pickpockets and other scamsters?

more
    • Best way to travel with a toddler from FCO to Trastevere?

Rome Apr 29, 2015 at 9:38 AM

Hi,
      I have a tripped booked to Rome for May 3rd. I will be traveling with a 20 month old child. Is it realistic to consider the train and then tram as a transportation option for us or should I just take a cab into Trastevere? The hotel street is :Via degli Orti di Trastevere . Do taxis at FCO airport go into that part of Trastevere? How much will the taxi run me?

Additionally, I am considering doing a vatican tour and Colisseum tour? Will I be allowed to bring an umbrella stroller into these facilities? Thanks in advance!

more

Line Ups :(

Rome Apr 27, 2015 at 4:38 PM

Hello,

I need to know how long line ups are in Rome in mid July. To make it easier, I just need to know which attractions have line ups longer than 20 minutes because I will automatically attribute 20 min per line up unless you tell me otherwise.

How long is the Vatican line if I have the pre paid entry ticket? Do churches have line ups or you can just walk in? Please just let me know which ones have more than a 20 minute line up and which ones are walk right in if possible, I will be able to do a lot of planning with this information.

more

Hotels in Rome

Rome May 4, 2015 at 11:15 AM

What are good hotels in Rome?

more
    • Attractions in Rome? easy access?

Rome May 11, 2015 at 5:18 AM

Me and my boyfriend have found a cheap holiday in Rome for 1 week on the 17th July. The hotel says it's 20 minutes from the city. The main tourist attractions are 3hr walk away or 30min drive. Just wondering are taxis cheap and easy to get? and would walking be easy, I wouldn't mind walking that long..
      And is there any 'nightlife' in Rome. I don't mean nightclubs but just so we're not stuck in the hotel (I'm 18, boyfriend is 22).. and can anyone give an average on how much money you would need for one week? in £ or even euros..Our hotel is self catering so...

sorry for all the questions but I'm clueless about rome

more
    • Shoe dress expectations in Italy, especially the cathedrals

Rome May 5, 2015 at 5:33 PM

Can I wear nice sanders in the cathedrals in Rome, or must I wear shoes that cover my toes?

more
    • Ismailre's Profile Photo

Please anyone assist with prices of metro and bus modes of transport in Italy

Rome Apr 22, 2015 at 9:57 AM

Hi All, I will be going to Rome Italy for the first time in September. Can anyone please advise what the price of metro and bus tickets are like?

more