Terracina

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• transfer from Civitavecchia terminal to Flumicinp airport

Civitavecchia Jul 19, 2015 at 10:05 AM

I would appreciate any suggestions/recommendations concerning transfer from Civitavecchia terminal to Flumicino airport? We dock at 5:00 and the flight leaves at 11:30. We are first time travelers to Europe.

more
    • musicmike1's Profile Photo

Sailing on Disney Magic 8/25/15

Civitavecchia Jul 17, 2015 at 4:53 PM

Best private shore excursion/transportation to tour rome from cruise ship

more
    • Is Tivoli a day tour?

Tivoli Jul 20, 2015 at 2:30 AM

It is noon in Rome and I am leaving tomorrow. Is this a good option for something to do for the rest of the day?

more
    • ptfc's Profile Photo

St Peters Mass

Rome Jul 27, 2015 at 7:40 AM

We are going to Rome for the first time and being catholic would like to attend a mass though it's not important that it be a Papal mass. How accessible is St Peter's for a daily mass as I am unable to access the required info on any website?
      I have tried various sites without success.
      Regards

more
    • Karlithus's Profile Photo

From Termini to Hotel

Rome Jul 31, 2015 at 8:33 AM

Hi, how are you doing?

Living in a city that has a very nice subway and bus network (Lisbon) I am finding it rather tricky to understand how should be the best way to get to our appartment from the Termini train station.

Our appartment is at Via Monterone.

Can you please help me understanding the best way?
      Thanks, cheers!

more
    • vatican tours

Rome Jul 14, 2015 at 11:03 AM

What is best tour of vatican museums and St Peter's

more
    • chetanamale's Profile Photo

need information

Rome Jul 25, 2015 at 9:43 AM

Friends,
      I'm travelling to Rome with my kid,just wanted to check
      How can I have see Ferrari and other cars for my kid
      If there is any place or museum in Rome..not interested
      Travelling out of Rome so looking only options within the city
      Thanks
      Chetan

more
    • rome for two month stay

Rome Jul 8, 2015 at 5:09 AM

I have never been to Italy, am retired on limited income, would like to go to rome for 1 or 2 months a take in sites at my own pace. would something like that work and what about staying in a hostel the whole time to save money. I am in good health I might add and not afraid to rough it.

more
    • Karlithus's Profile Photo

Eating in Rome

Rome Yesterday

Hello!

Well, this may seem an unusual question, but... How do locals eat in Rome?
      We are a couple traveling, and we would like to understand if it's usual to ask for 2 different main courses and share, and some starters, or if it's not a common habit.
      In Portugal we are used to share some starters, then each one us have a separate main course (meat or fish), being unusual to ask for a second dish, finishing just with a desert.

How is it in Rome? Of course one can do as it pleases you and try from the others plate, but I would like to understand the "rules" :)

Thanks!

more
    • holiday site seeing

Rome Jul 17, 2015 at 9:54 AM

I would like to take my daughter ( who is in her thirties) to see the sites in Rome. reading the reviews on here is quite scary. we would like to stay near the city as the hotel prices in the city are very high. the problem now is where to stay that is relatively safe, with bus or train travel into the city itself. any recommendations would be gratefully received. This is a holiday on a budget but possibly the last time we will get away together. ( I am not in the best of health ). thank you all in advance. :)

more