Ternopil's'ka Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Scam or Scum or Secure?

Luhansk Jul 26, 2015 at 4:48 PM

How reliable and honest are the "Marriage" Agencies?
      Are there any legitimate ones at all?

more
    • Question about Buses times from Odessa Airport to Nikolaev

Ukraine Jul 18, 2015 at 11:51 AM

Greetings to all
      I have a question about travel with Buses, I will arrive at Odessa, Ukraine, Airport and i continue my travel till Nikolaev,
      I need to know about times of the buses that run till Nikolaev from Odessa AIrport and viceversa in a complete work day, for be in Odessa Airport 3/4 hours before the Flight when i leave.
      Someone can help me Please ?
      THank you in advance for the Help.

more
    • pacolazett's Profile Photo

Travel to Lugansk

Luhansk Jul 14, 2015 at 8:28 AM

Need to travel there for commercial purposes. What is the situation there? Can I get accommodations? Can I get a translator there?

more
    • Ivano-Frankivs

Ukraine Jul 3, 2015 at 4:02 AM

- Is Ivano-Frankivs safe at night ?
      - i need some advises to stay away from troubles

more
    • Lugansk resident seek passport & visa to England

Lugansk Jul 13, 2015 at 5:59 AM

Hi my friend who has a stable government job in Lugansk has been quoted 240 euros for passport within 10 days & 80 euros for visa to United Kingdom within 10 days does that sound correct & feasible say by train travel to Moscow then ticket to Manchester

more

Popular Ternopil's'ka Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• From Warsaw Poland to Ternopil

Ternopil' Nov 25, 2007 at 8:49 AM

Hi all,

I will be traveling from Poland Warsaw to Ternopil in near future and would appreciate any help on bus schedule. Just need to know if buses traveling from Warsaw to Ternopil and vise versa on a daily basis or there are some restrictions.

Thank you in advance for all your help

• Grand Tour

Ternopil' Sep 9, 2007 at 4:24 PM

I understand the Grand Tour is presently not running. Do you know if there is an overnight train running from Ternopil to Kiev? If so, which one? should tickets be obtained in Ternopil or L'viv? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 10, 2007 at 2:09 AM
    • Skala-Podilska_Vesta Accommodations

Ternopil' Aug 11, 2007 at 11:07 AM

I am trying to make reservations at the Vesta Resort in Skala-Podilska, (Ternopil oblast) and am having some problem communication by telephone. Does anyone have their email address? I'll be visiting next month. Thanks for your help.

1 Answer Aug 25, 2007 at 9:38 PM
    • accomodation in TErnopil

Ternopil' Jul 29, 2004 at 1:06 AM

CAn you write me modificando@fastwebnet.it in august I'll be in Ternopil, me and my friends we search a cheaper accomodation,,, Can you suggest to me something? thanks Gianluca