Ternopil's'ka Oblast'

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Please help me get from Chernivistka to Dnipropetrovsk

Chernivets'ka Oblast' May 11, 2015 at 8:18 AM

Hi, how do I get to Dnipropetrovsk safely and quickly? Thank you very much for your help!
      Mike

more
    • travel.mania's Profile Photo

visiting Ukraine

Ukraine May 25, 2015 at 1:15 AM

Is it safe to visit Ukraine or is there still problems because of the war? which city is more beautiful Kiev or Odessa? which other towns or places good to see?

more
    • Travel generally

Sevastopol' May 26, 2015 at 8:54 AM

I want to go and visit a friend in Sevastopol. It's now under Russian control and I will need a visa. Does anybody have recent experience of travelling there and can give some advice please? Also, about flights to and from. Where is the best airport (Ukraine or Russia) to get there please ? Peter

more
    • JohnK137's Profile Photo

Travel to Zmiev

Ukraine May 11, 2015 at 9:50 PM

Interested in meeting a friend in Zmiev, consequently I would like advice on the best and most economical way to get there from my hometown of Brisbane Queensland Australia. Appreciate any feedback, insight or assistance to make this trip and reality.

more

Popular Ternopil's'ka Oblast' Travel Answer Locations

• From Warsaw Poland to Ternopil

Ternopil' Nov 25, 2007 at 8:49 AM

Hi all,

I will be traveling from Poland Warsaw to Ternopil in near future and would appreciate any help on bus schedule. Just need to know if buses traveling from Warsaw to Ternopil and vise versa on a daily basis or there are some restrictions.

Thank you in advance for all your help

• Grand Tour

Ternopil' Sep 9, 2007 at 4:24 PM

I understand the Grand Tour is presently not running. Do you know if there is an overnight train running from Ternopil to Kiev? If so, which one? should tickets be obtained in Ternopil or L'viv? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 10, 2007 at 2:09 AM
    • Skala-Podilska_Vesta Accommodations

Ternopil' Aug 11, 2007 at 11:07 AM

I am trying to make reservations at the Vesta Resort in Skala-Podilska, (Ternopil oblast) and am having some problem communication by telephone. Does anyone have their email address? I'll be visiting next month. Thanks for your help.

1 Answer Aug 25, 2007 at 9:38 PM
    • accomodation in TErnopil

Ternopil' Jul 29, 2004 at 1:06 AM

CAn you write me modificando@fastwebnet.it in august I'll be in Ternopil, me and my friends we search a cheaper accomodation,,, Can you suggest to me something? thanks Gianluca