change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Tobaaco shops

Ukraine Yesterday

Hello,

I want to buy Tobacco from shops in Ukraine but prefer in Kiav. Any one knows of some shops?

more
    • Lviv , Life , Location , Security

Lviv Dec 19, 2014 at 10:56 AM

I have an opportunity to be in Lviv during January-February 2015 but I have some doubts. I know there is no terrorist threat in Lviv but I 'm thinking what if war begins with Russia and is Lviv safe ? How's the behaviour of Ukrainian Goverment . I mean that is Ukrainian Goverment peaceful or can they make something that can cause war ? Or are all my concerns just an overstatement of media ?
      Also , I'd like to learn that if it's easy to go to Poland , Slovakia from Lviv ? I read that there are daily buses from Lviv to Krakow but in the internet I saw that buses work once in a week . That's why I couldn't decide which one is true.
      If somebody answer my questions , I'll be really glad.

more
    • From Warsaw Poland to Ternopil

by pjur Online Now Nov 25, 2007 at 8:49 AM

Hi all,

I will be traveling from Poland Warsaw to Ternopil in near future and would appreciate any help on bus schedule. Just need to know if buses traveling from Warsaw to Ternopil and vise versa on a daily basis or there are some restrictions.

Thank you in advance for all your help

• Grand Tour

by sallyn354 Online Now Sep 9, 2007 at 4:24 PM

I understand the Grand Tour is presently not running. Do you know if there is an overnight train running from Ternopil to Kiev? If so, which one? should tickets be obtained in Ternopil or L'viv? Thanks

1 Answer Sep 10, 2007 at 2:09 AM
    • Skala-Podilska_Vesta Accommodations

by sallyn354 Online Now Aug 11, 2007 at 11:07 AM

I am trying to make reservations at the Vesta Resort in Skala-Podilska, (Ternopil oblast) and am having some problem communication by telephone. Does anyone have their email address? I'll be visiting next month. Thanks for your help.

1 Answer Aug 25, 2007 at 9:38 PM
    • accomodation in TErnopil

by telestreet Online Now Jul 29, 2004 at 1:06 AM

CAn you write me modificando@fastwebnet.it in august I'll be in Ternopil, me and my friends we search a cheaper accomodation,,, Can you suggest to me something? thanks Gianluca