change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Constancemac15's Profile Photo

Bus from Central rome to teramo centre

by Constancemac15 Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 4:44 AM

Can anyone help or advise on the bus from rome centre to teramo centre, where, cost or times, I cannot seem to find any information kind regards, constance

10 Answers Jun 25, 2014 at 2:09 PM
    • Bus schedule from Rome Airport to Teramo

by evferren Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 8:18 AM

What is the bus schedule from Rome Airport to Teramo on Sunday, September 1, 2013. Thank you for your help.

1 Answer Aug 29, 2013 at 8:32 AM
    • Bus from Rome Airport to Teramo

by evferren Online Now Aug 29, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Our plane is scheduled to arrive Rome Airport on Sunday, September 1, 2013, 8:50 a.m. Please advise the bus schedules from Rome Airport to Teramo. Thank you.

2 Answers Aug 29, 2013 at 8:27 AM
    • IlsjeC's Profile Photo

From Teramo to Positano

by IlsjeC Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 1:02 AM

hallo, what would be the fastest route/way to travel from Teramo to Positano in October 2013?
      We prefer to travel with the Eurostar.
      Any suggestions?

2 Answers Aug 28, 2013 at 7:48 AM
    • Travel between Siena and Castelli (TE)-rental car needed in Castelli

by laurencepardi Online Now Aug 5, 2013 at 6:09 AM

Should we pick up the rental car in Siena and drive? If so, what is the best route? Or, should we take a flight to Pescara airport, pick up the rental car and drive to Castelli?

9 Answers Aug 6, 2013 at 3:20 AM
    • Teramo to Fiumicino Airport

by xiki66 Online Now Jun 11, 2013 at 9:28 AM

My son, 17 years old, needs to travel from Teramo to Fiumicino Airport on a Sunday, in July. He will be staying at the Hotel Michelangelo. Which is the most practical and easy way, besides Taxi? Thank you in advance for your help.

2 Answers Jun 11, 2013 at 4:34 PM
    • A good life

by Theolonius Online Now Jun 15, 2011 at 5:06 AM

Hi everybody

Hi I'm Shaun from Cape Town. I am interested to buy a house on the outskirts of Teramo, a place called Cermignano. I have been to Abruzzo, Pescara and the surrounding areas and just fell in love with the region, the people and the food. However I have not been to Teramo yet.

Can anyone give me more of a description please of the area and lifestyle? Things of interest to do. My interests vary from a good party (social), dinners and lunches, water sports, swimming and nature, hiking, mountain biking, etc.

Do you think it a good holiday destination, maybe a b&b or mini spa?

Kind regards and thanks in advance.

Shaun

2 Answers Jun 15, 2011 at 11:53 AM
    • Public bus routes in Teramo Abruzzo

by DeNicola Online Now Mar 16, 2009 at 3:43 PM

I will be staying in Mosciano sant Angelo. I have been told there is a bus from there to Giulianove. Can someone confirm that for me and give me a site where i can see the routes and time tables. I would like to trvel by bus ot other towns. I am assuming buses from Giulianova go to different towns. Pease help. Grazie D.

2 Answers Mar 16, 2009 at 6:13 PM
    • Pescara to Teramo

by PhilRobinson Online Now Oct 9, 2006 at 1:34 AM

What is the easiest way to get from Pescara airport to Teramo please?

1 Answer Oct 9, 2006 at 3:53 AM
    • Transport

by MaDnEsSs Online Now Sep 13, 2006 at 3:49 AM

Is there a bus or train from Fiumicino, Rome to Teramo, Abruzzo? If yes, can you pls send me the link where i can book a ticket?

3 Answers Sep 19, 2007 at 5:04 AM
    • stefanaccio's Profile Photo

Car Rental

by stefanaccio Online Now Jun 10, 2006 at 4:34 AM

I would like to find a car rental agency that has offices both in Rome and in Teramo. The closest that I have come is Budget Car Rental with offices in Rome and Alba Adriatica OR Europcar with offices in Rome and L'Aquila. A definite inconvenience.
      Valle San Giovanni http://www.vallesangiovanni.com

• RAZAK57's Profile Photo

LEATHERWARE IN TERAMO

by RAZAK57 Online Now Mar 15, 2004 at 5:21 PM

Will be loafing around in this city in mid April. Can somebody give me some idea of where to shop for leather goods in Teramo. 2. At what time do the shops close in the evening 3. Where are the open bazzars located in Teramo and their business hours please. RAZAK RAHMAN

1 Answer Mar 16, 2004 at 9:17 AM
    • RAZAK57's Profile Photo

TERAMO VINEYARDS AND GRAPES

by RAZAK57 Online Now Mar 9, 2004 at 4:52 PM

I'll be bringing a group of students - members of a school military band, to participate in the Italy International Parade to be held in Giulianova from 16th - 19th April 2004. We shall be touring the Adriatic Coast area and some inland ares before our flight home on the 23rd. Can somebody tell me : 1. Where are the best grape growing ares in the Teramo province. 2. Is there any possibility for us to see grape bunches ripening on the vines in April. Real name : RAZAK RAHMAN Country : MALAYSIA - The peninsular state in the South East Asia Region

1 Answer Nov 22, 2008 at 2:51 PM