change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• guatnut's Profile Photo

Visiting hours

by guatnut Online Now Feb 27, 2014 at 10:30 AM

I apologize if this question has been answered but I haven't seen any times recently. We want to get to Teotihuacan when it opens and hope to stay until closing time. Could anyone tell me? Gracias

2 Answers Feb 27, 2014 at 12:44 PM
    • ZOEGV's Profile Photo

Going next week.....

by ZOEGV Online Now Nov 19, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Hi there...Going to Teotihuacan next most likely Monday Tuesday. Plan on taking the bus from Mex City. I am staying in Zocolo area so let me know if I have a better alternate mode of travel to Teo.......Thx.

9 Answers Nov 21, 2013 at 12:06 PM
    • rhino1975's Profile Photo

Opening Hours in Teotihuacan

by rhino1975 Online Now Aug 24, 2012 at 10:42 AM

Hi there,

A few of us office mates will be in Mexico city in few weeks time for work. We are really keen to visit Teotihuacan. Unfortunately, due to tight work schedules, we discovered that we only have one entire morning as we need to be back in Mexico City by 2p.m on the same day.

As such, our current plan is stay at the closest hotel to the site the night before so that we can visit the place as early as possible in the morning and maximise our time there, possibly with a guide to bring us around.

I've checked few websites, unfortunately, there seems to be different opening hours mentioned on it. Have few websites which states 9.00 a.m, one which states 8.00 and there is one which states at 7.00.am.

Anyone knows exactly the actual opening hours of the site? That will help us in planning our short time there: Would be great if it opens early.

Further, can anyone recommend a good place to stay which is really close to the site?

Thanks

1 Answer Nov 20, 2013 at 12:58 AM
    • Transport between Teotihuacán and Mexico City airport

by Tasha80 Online Now Jun 15, 2011 at 7:21 AM

Hi,
      I am going to Mexico in 3 weeks and have a 12 hour stop in Mexico city. I would like to use the time visiting Teotihuacán. I have seen several places where people recommend to hire a taxi for a day/5 hours in order to get there and back, but I was wondering if it is possible to take a taxi from the airport to Teotihuacán, let the taxi go and then find a new taxi when we want to get back to the airport?

If it is not possible. Do anyone know how much it costs to hire a taxi for a day/half day?

4 Answers Jul 6, 2011 at 10:28 AM
    • how get to Testihuacan from Cancun

by j&belle Online Now Jul 11, 2010 at 4:33 PM

What is the available transportation from Cancun to Testihuacan?

1 Answer Jul 12, 2010 at 7:25 AM
    • Travelling from Cancun to Teotihuacan

by jmcguire Online Now Apr 15, 2009 at 10:58 AM

Hi travelling to stay in Cancun in the summertime (tradeoff with my teenagers) and I would love to visit Teotihuacan while I am in Mexico. I would like to understand the simplest or most practical way to do that i.e. is it possible in a day or would we have to stay over? travel by train? Any help is appreciated.
      Thanks June

4 Answers Apr 17, 2009 at 11:19 AM
    • mtwllz's Profile Photo

Any train to Teotihuacan?

by mtwllz Online Now Dec 12, 2008 at 11:24 PM

The only transportation that I'm familiar with in Mexico is the train. Can anyone tell me whhich Subway station is the closest to the Teotihuacan? and bus from there or taxi to the Pyramid?

any help...thank you.

2 Answers Dec 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM
    • Holy week in Mexico

by poupch Online Now Mar 7, 2008 at 2:57 AM

Hi guys,

I am going to Mexico city during the Holy week and I absolutly want to visit Teotihuacàn.
      Do you know if the site remains opened on Holy Thursday and Good Friday??

Thanks so much for hrlping me

• ciaobella55's Profile Photo

Closed on Mondays?

by ciaobella55 Online Now Feb 28, 2008 at 6:43 PM

I have one and half days in Mexico City on my way to Guatemala, so that I can see Teotihuacan. I arrive Sunday night. My guide book says the site is open every day, but I have since heard it is closed on Mondays. Your advice would be greatly appreciated.
      Lynne

3 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 7:05 AM
    • is the site open Sundays???

by luisgesp Online Now Aug 5, 2007 at 11:07 AM

Is the Teotihuacan piramide site open on Sundays??
      Esta el lugar de las piramides de Teotihuacan abierto para visitas los domingos?
      Luis

1 Answer Aug 6, 2007 at 10:55 AM
    • Bus from Queretaro?

by unicorn999 Online Now Feb 25, 2007 at 10:06 PM

Does anyone know if there is a direct bus from Queretaro to Teotihaucan? It will save me a lot of time if there is.
      Thank you.

3 Answers Feb 26, 2007 at 10:07 PM
    • Getting to Teotihuacan from the airport?

by mattkoenigs Online Now Feb 14, 2007 at 12:38 PM

Hi,

My wife and I have a 9 hour layover in Mexico City this summer on our way home from our trip to Peru. I've always wanted to visit Teotihuacan, but I'm wondering whether it's feasible to do it in our window of opportunity. We land at 6:00am. I've been able to determine that the site opens at 7:00am so my thought was to just go outside the airport, grab the nearest taxi and head straight there. Does anyone know how much it would cost to take a taxi? How far is the site from the airport? Will there be taxi's at Teotihuacan when we're done touring the site or will I need to call to get one to come out there ... or just take a bus back? Is there a bus that leaves from the airport straight to Teotihuacan? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Matt

3 Answers Mar 7, 2007 at 12:38 AM
    • Doughboy01's Profile Photo

Teotihuacan question

by Doughboy01 Online Now Apr 6, 2005 at 9:41 AM

My wife and I will be going to see Teotihuacan soon and I would really like to get there early in the morning. We'll be leaving from the North Bus Station in Mexico City and I know how to get there and everything, however, can anyone tell me what time does Teotihuacan begin its hours of operation? And also, what time does that first bus leave for Teotihuacan from the North Bus Station.
      If anyone can answer those questions or at least point me in a direction to find the answers I'm looking for, that would be very helpful.

Thanks.

5 Answers Apr 8, 2005 at 8:41 PM
    • jellibb's Profile Photo

So Little Time...

by jellibb Online Now Aug 29, 2004 at 7:52 AM

Hi All, We will be staying overnight in Mexico City, then the following day we need to be at the airport by 7.00pm. I just HAVE to see the Teotihuacan Site - as much as I can in what little time we have. If we leave Mexico City approx 7am, do you think this is enough time to get the most out of a visit? I really don't want to miss out on anything. I would welcome any advice, or recommendations you may have. Thanks Heaps! Sel.

2 Answers Aug 30, 2004 at 2:57 AM
    • VERACRUZ - MEXICO CITY

by Charlie3011 Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 9:24 PM

Hi -Help required. My self and Husband are trying to plan our trip. We are planning to go from Veracruz to Mexico City. Please can someone advise if this is fesiable, how long it might take, and the cost, and where of interest there is to stop along the way.. I think bus would be the only option. We are flying from Cancun to Veracruz. Before that we are going to Cuba. Love to hear some of your travel tips. Thanks Charlotte

1 Answer Feb 10, 2004 at 10:24 PM