Teotihuacán Travel Answers

change location
mtwllz's Profile Photo

Any train to Teotihuacan?

by mtwllz Online Now Dec 12, 2008 at 11:24 PM

The only transportation that I'm familiar with in Mexico is the train. Can anyone tell me whhich Subway station is the closest to the Teotihuacan? and bus from there or taxi to the Pyramid?

any help...thank you.

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Re: Any train to Teotihuacan?

by osoeno Online Now Dec 13, 2008 at 9:27 AM

From the Autobuses del Norte Station (Line 5 Yellow- dirrection politecnico) take a bus marked "los piramides" They leave frequently.

If you are staying in the centro you could easily find a tour group if you dont want to navigate by yourself. Check the hostels and tourist info kiosks.

A taxi is always possible, but expensive.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • mtwllz's Profile Photo

Re: Any train to Teotihuacan?

by mtwllz Online Now Dec 14, 2008 at 7:29 PM

Thank you as someone earlier was giving out direction and metion Metro and I thought it was meant something else...my bad. I guess I'm just starting to get use to the train especially when we're running out fast on our fund. We took that direction and indeed it was successful and we had fun. My 3 year old son's birday yesterday and we climb all the way to the top of the Pyramid and he will remember this birday.

Thank you again..and yes taxi is a killer as that the only transportation we knew until we found out that trains are a lot easier and faster and cheaper.

thank you,

mt

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines