Teotihuacán Travel Answers

change location

VERACRUZ - MEXICO CITY

by Charlie3011 Online Now Feb 9, 2004 at 9:24 PM

Hi -Help required. My self and Husband are trying to plan our trip. We are planning to go from Veracruz to Mexico City. Please can someone advise if this is fesiable, how long it might take, and the cost, and where of interest there is to stop along the way.. I think bus would be the only option. We are flying from Cancun to Veracruz. Before that we are going to Cuba. Love to hear some of your travel tips. Thanks Charlotte

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • martonius's Profile Photo

Re: VERACRUZ - MEXICO CITY

by martonius Online Now Feb 10, 2004 at 10:24 PM

Hi it is feasible to go from Veracruz to Mexico there are many bus lines, I advice ADO GL (Great Luxury Bus) not much more expensive thar normal buses but very safe and comfortable they always make non stop travel, the trip from veracruz to Mexico is about 7 hours and the coast is about 45 USD. check www.ado.com.mx for buses info. there are many beautiful towns and cities between Veracruz and Mexico but you would need to take a cheaper bus that stops at every city, then you need to plan your travel a bit more, otherwise plan your travel early in the morning, you will enjoy beautiful landscape. good luck, I hope it is useful anyway you can mail me if you want

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines