Tennessee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• safe area TO LIVE

Nashville Dec 7, 2014 at 11:56 AM

moving to Nashville Tn end of Jan 2015 I SEE SEVERAL APTS CLOSE TO DOWNDOWN WHERE I WILL BE WORKING I AM HOPING NOT TO HAVE TO TAKE THE INTERSTATE CAN ANYONE RECCOMMEND ONE HOPEFULLY ONE WITH GARAGE

more
    • Train and Bus

Knoxville Dec 8, 2014 at 10:08 PM

how can I take a train or a bus from Knoxville to Detroit MI

more
    • bardenny's Profile Photo

Getting around

Memphis Dec 22, 2014 at 12:25 AM

its a first trip to memphis staying at the double tree with the uk fan club but I feel like the hotel is quite a long way from graceland. Is it expensive to get taxis and is there adequate public transport should we require it?

more
    • bardenny's Profile Photo

Getting around

Memphis Dec 22, 2014 at 12:25 AM

its a first trip to memphis staying at the double tree with the uk fan club but I feel like the hotel is quite a long way from graceland. Is it expensive to get taxis and is there adequate public transport should we require it?

4 Answers Dec 22, 2014 at 5:22 AM
    • Train and Bus

Knoxville Dec 8, 2014 at 10:08 PM

how can I take a train or a bus from Knoxville to Detroit MI

3 Answers Dec 9, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    • safe area TO LIVE

Nashville Dec 7, 2014 at 11:56 AM

moving to Nashville Tn end of Jan 2015 I SEE SEVERAL APTS CLOSE TO DOWNDOWN WHERE I WILL BE WORKING I AM HOPING NOT TO HAVE TO TAKE THE INTERSTATE CAN ANYONE RECCOMMEND ONE HOPEFULLY ONE WITH GARAGE

• Safe Community.

Memphis Nov 17, 2014 at 9:07 PM

Thinking about locating in Memphis is the Southwind community a safe neighborhood? Looking on line the homes are beautiful the St Jude tournaments is played on golf course.

1 Answer Nov 18, 2014 at 2:40 AM
    • safe aera in buying a home is Southwind a reasonable aera

Memphis Nov 17, 2014 at 8:56 PM

Is the sowuthwind aeria a safe to buy a home

1 Answer Nov 18, 2014 at 2:41 AM
    • safe aera in buying a home is Southwind a reasonable aera

Memphis Nov 17, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Is the sowuthwind aeria a safe to buy a home

• Memphis to New Orleans

Memphis Nov 15, 2014 at 11:48 AM

As part of our holiday we are driving from Memphis to New Orleans with 2 nights to stop en route. Can anyone recommend a good/scenic route with places to visit/stay en route please?

1 Answer Nov 15, 2014 at 2:08 PM
    • January weather

Memphis Nov 11, 2014 at 10:41 AM

We are visiting memphis from the uk in January, what do you suggest we pack for clothing? What is the weather like?

3 Answers Nov 13, 2014 at 5:14 PM
    • Canoe rentals

Fall Creek Falls State Park Oct 24, 2014 at 10:31 AM

Where can we rent canoes?

2 Answers Oct 24, 2014 at 9:12 PM
    • bigkiwiguy's Profile Photo

new years in Nashville

Tennessee Oct 22, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Hi , we are a family whom will be in Nashville 27 dec to 2 January and would like help with 1. something to do new years eve , 2. where to stay - average , 3. whats the weather like , 4. any suggestions what to do - our main thing is The Johnny Cash Museum , thank you all ,Shane

8 Answers Nov 9, 2014 at 2:12 PM
    • gapiffy's Profile Photo

2 nights in nashville

Nashville Oct 21, 2014 at 7:56 PM

just wondering if anyone has ideas for us -- driving from ashville to nashville in february then onto dallas (frisco).probably will stay in nashville for 2 nights.A number of questions... is that drive from ash.to nashville okay at that time of year?the drive to frisco too long for one day i presume -- if so where would you stay on that route ?-- we love quaint towns,points of interest ,vistas,national parks. and also what would you suggest for a day in nashville? - grand olde opry would be cool,bluebird cafe as well.happy to walk it all if that is possible and where would you stay to be close enough to walk?dont really know much about this town/city except like country music and have watched the Nashville series!!-- thank you

10 Answers Oct 22, 2014 at 2:05 PM
    • things to do Halloween night

Chattanooga Oct 20, 2014 at 2:08 PM

I'm thinking of coming to Chattanooga for Halloween weekend. Are there any events or parties in town?

• Weather in Gatlinburg

Gatlinburg Sep 29, 2014 at 8:28 AM

My family and I are planning a visit to Gatlinburg, Tennessee. What kind of weather should we expect at the end of December 2014 and beginning of January 2015? Should we expect a white Christmas with snow right outside the door or do we have to look/travel higher to the mountains to find some snow? We are looking forward to find snow, (specially the kids); they are very excited thinking they should be able to play in the snow -as you probably already notice: snow is a must in the trip-. How cold should it be in town? What kind of clothing should we wear? We live in Costa Rica (a tropical country) so we want to prepare in advance the right clothing for low temps.
      Any advice on clothing, weather or snow related matters will be very welcome.
      Thanks Virtual Tourist Fellows

3 Answers Oct 1, 2014 at 4:42 AM
    • Must-see & Must-do

Gatlinburg Sep 24, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Hi, everyone!
      Me and my family are going on a vacation trip to Gatlinburg, Tennessee for a couple of weeks by the end of December 2014 and the beginning of January 2015. Our total party is 11 family members with an age range from 3 to 70.
      I would appreciate any advise on must-see attractions and places & must-do things. As I mentioned we're going on a vacation trip so our schedule is free but we certainly want to get the most out of our stay, at this moment we only have planned to visit a Ski Resort . Also any idea on how/where to spend New Year´s Eve will be welcome.
      Thanks a lot.

4 Answers Oct 1, 2014 at 4:49 AM
    • Best Cabin Rental Experiences?

Gatlinburg Sep 23, 2014 at 10:42 AM

All I see online are bad experiences. I want to go to Gatlinburg area for one weekend and am afraid of all the bad reviews on the cabins. Does anyone have a good experience? Where?

4 Answers Sep 24, 2014 at 11:10 AM
    • Nashville accommodation for 3-4 weeks

Nashville Sep 19, 2014 at 12:59 AM

Hello guys - I'll be in Nashville for 3-4 weeks in early febuary, i know it's a while away but i'm just looking in to accommodation now. I was wondering if anyone knew of nice places to stay for this amount of time (not really looking at hotels). rooms to rent / short term apartment rentals etc. Ideally It would be fairly central but would look further so long as it's easy to get downtown, thanks!

5 Answers Sep 19, 2014 at 11:15 PM
    • budget accommodation

Nashville Sep 16, 2014 at 6:23 AM

will be arriving in Nashville Sept 16 or 17 - and wondering if anyone knew of good budget accommodation for a middle-aged Canadian lady who is on pension, for 2-4 weeks. I am courteous, friendly, neat and tidy, and enjoy meeting new people and experiencing the "culture" of the place.
      As well, any good places for a "blossoming" singer/songwriter to go and jam, mingle and "sit in the music" would be great. Any and all info is much appreciated.
      Thanks... and have a grrrrreat day :-)

3 Answers Sep 17, 2014 at 7:06 AM
    • Is it easy and quick to find a cab at the AMTRAK station in Memphis?

Memphis Sep 2, 2014 at 6:11 PM

We are staying at Holiday Inn, 160 Union ave.

We get in on AMTRAK at 10 pm at night. I am quite scared about getting a cab, quickly, to the Holiday Inn, and not appearing as vulnerable we are, two elderly foreign tourists, with baggage. Anyone caught a cab, late at night, from the station?

5 Answers Sep 3, 2014 at 2:30 AM
    • What about the car park at Gracelands?

Memphis Sep 2, 2014 at 2:15 AM

we were intending to drive down in our rental car, do the tour, leaving our car (with baggage in boot) in the car park, then drive on to our next destination. Is there a secure car park for tourist cars?

3 Answers Sep 2, 2014 at 5:33 PM
    • NIghtlife question

Chattanooga Aug 21, 2014 at 12:28 PM

We were looking for a decent place that has live music....preferably classic rock and is geared for older aged crowd instead of students......and a safe area to be in..in Chattanooga.... safe area is a must.......any ideas??..

• Go Karting

Gatlinburg Aug 19, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Who has the fastest go-karting facility (for teens and adults) near Sevierville, Tenn.?

• looking for camping places

Lynchburg Aug 19, 2014 at 8:30 AM

we are taking a vaction and would love to come to lynchburg is there any places to camp at around there ?

3 Answers Oct 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM
    • September visit

Gatlinburg Aug 17, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Are the crowds any thinner in Gatlinburg in September when most kids are back in school,?school?

3 Answers Aug 17, 2014 at 1:40 PM
    • place to take 13 year old boy christmas break

Gatlinburg Aug 11, 2014 at 3:23 PM

We will have our 13 year old grandson for a few days after christmas...is there a spot that we could drive to from Michigan to excite him (he's a nerd and into science and math and the bible!)

4 Answers Aug 12, 2014 at 5:14 AM
    • Lodging, food, entertainment

Nashville Aug 8, 2014 at 8:58 AM

We are 6 women, early 70s, in fairly good shape. We will be driving from Rockford, Illinois to Nashville in late September. We plan to stop overnight on the way. What is the best location for lodging and any hotel/motel recommendations would be appreciated? We are looking for a good location, cleanliness and affordability. My husband and I visited Nashville a few years ago and we ate at a restaurant where the wait staff entertained the diners with some great singing. What is the name of that place? What are the best tours to take? A couple of us would have trouble with a lot of walking without rest stops. TripAdvisor fans were a great help for our last trip to Nashville. I hope we can get some good advice this time. Thanks

• Unsafe intersections / streets in Memphis

Memphis Aug 5, 2014 at 9:42 AM

Hi. We're coming to Memphis in October for a wedding and staying at the Econo Lodge downtown to save some bucks. Our friends are staying at the Peabody which is only 0.4 blocks away. Should we be worried about staying at the Econo Lodge? Are there specific intersections or areas (west of X and south of Y) that we should be careful to avoid? We will be walking around at night to some extent since they'll be doing some bar hopping after the reception on Beale street, and we'll have to make it back to our hotel somehow.

Never been to Memphis before, but we're from Chicago, so we know about "dangers" of big cities. But if there's some specific, easy advice you can give about the hotel or specific intersections, that'd be really helpful.

Thanks!
      Stephanie

1 Answer Aug 5, 2014 at 12:49 PM
    • Looking for suggestions

Memphis Aug 2, 2014 at 10:55 PM

I have 2 nights and one full day to enjoy Memphis. I will be staying at the Sheraton Memphis Downtown hotel.....If I was your Aunt, how would you suggest I enjoy my time. I will be alone and I understand safety might be an issue.
      Thanks -

9 Answers Aug 4, 2014 at 7:50 PM
    • Nashville to Memphis

Tennessee Jul 30, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Any great places to visit and possibly stay between Nashville and Memphis during the first two weeks of October?

Thank you and very much appreciated.

5 Answers Aug 2, 2014 at 6:07 AM
    • Photography

Collierville Jul 11, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Where are a good places to take pictures in Collierville TN?

3 Answers Jul 13, 2014 at 9:41 AM
    • Moving to Memphis for college

Memphis Jul 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Hi! I'm moving to Memphis for college (Memphis College of Art) and I use a bicycle for transportation. I need a job to continue attending school and have seen on google maps there are tons around that area. However, what areas should I avoid? I'm assuming that if it's not safe to walk, it's not safe to bike. I'm from St. Louis so I've seen my fair share of criminal activity but even so, I'm a little nervous about finding myself lost in the wrong place. Got any advice?

1 Answer Jul 10, 2014 at 5:14 AM