Travel Answers
Tennessee

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Safe hotel near Memphis on I-140 for a Uhaul and car carrier.

Memphis Apr 20, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Hello, I am moving form CA to Maryland and will be staying near the Memphis area and need a Hotel off I-40 with a SAFE large parking lot for my 16 Foot moving truck plus small car carrier carrying my car. Any suggestions?

more
    • bachleor party

Gatlinburg Apr 18, 2014 at 7:41 PM

looking to go whitewater and maybe ziplining, plus some fun nightlife or pubs. Any adeas?

more
    • Any safe affordable hotels close to UT Medical

Memphis Apr 18, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Spending a week at UT Dental, 875 Union Ave. Need a hotel ideally within walking distance, but most say no such hotel exists in that area. Suggestions?

more
    • Family Activites

Fayetteville Apr 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM

My family and I are coming to town 4/20-4/22 to look at some land in hopes of making Fayetteville, TN our home soon. Can you tell me something we can do for animal loving kids that will help make them excited about the area? They are 7 & 8.

more
    • tour from nashille to momoth caves in kentucky

Nashville Mar 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

We will be visiting Nashville next july and saw that the mamoth caves national park isnt that far from it in Kentucky. The probleme we are facing is we will not have a car so i wondered if there were any guided tour, transportation or solution for us to see the caves. The best scenarios would be a small tour operator that could bring us there and back in nashville afterward... but if there is any busses going there, that could drop us off at the caves that could do.. we are also going to chicago by grayhound bus after the nashville stop so it could be a stop along the way.... any ideas? we would like to see them. thanks.

more
    • transportation from Knoxville to Memphis

Memphis Apr 15, 2014 at 6:24 PM

what is the best way to get tthere?

more
    • getting to green hill mall

Nashville Apr 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM

can you get a bus from Nashville to the mall at green hills or how much would it be by taxi

more
    • pigeon forge to memphis

Pigeon Forge Apr 7, 2014 at 12:37 AM

just wanna ask what is the cheapest transportation from pigeon forge going to memphis?

more
    • Vacationing Advice for Gatlinburg / Smokey's

Gatlinburg Apr 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My 12 yr. old Boy and I are vacationing for the first time this summer (June) in the Smokey’s. We are from MO, and like to fish for catfish, bass etc. I was wondering about fishing in the area I see Douglas Lake looks good but it is so large, we are staying in Gatlinburg area how far is it to Douglas, which part of the lake do we go to driving from Gatlinburg, etc. Sorry I'm a newbie. I have actual been to the Smokey’s but it was about 20 yrs ago. :) Also any advice on fun things to do for kids and adults. Shows, go carts, etc. Good places to eat. And were not to go and waste my time and money. I know this is a lot of questions any help would really be appreciated! , Father & Son Trip!!
      Thanks!!!

more
    • Transportion During Fan Fare

Nashville Apr 3, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Are various means of transportation available continually throughout Fan Fare, Buses, Trolleys, cabs, etc.
      Or is it recommended to get a rental car. We are staying at a condominium.

more
    • arriving at Greyhound station

Memphis Apr 1, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Is there shuttle service available to downtown hotels?

more
    • crossing from memphis to arkansas without a car?

Memphis Mar 24, 2014 at 9:56 PM

i would like to go to arkansas just for the trhill of it, any idea where or how to cross the river from memphis on foot or for cheap and quick? anything fun to see on the other side? how much for a taxi ride back and forth(approx)

more
    • Safe hotel near Memphis on I-140 for a Uhaul and car carrier.

Memphis Apr 20, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Hello, I am moving form CA to Maryland and will be staying near the Memphis area and need a Hotel off I-40 with a SAFE large parking lot for my 16 Foot moving truck plus small car carrier carrying my car. Any suggestions?

1 Answer Apr 21, 2014 at 12:22 AM
    • bachleor party

Gatlinburg Apr 18, 2014 at 7:41 PM

looking to go whitewater and maybe ziplining, plus some fun nightlife or pubs. Any adeas?

1 Answer Apr 18, 2014 at 8:35 PM
    • Any safe affordable hotels close to UT Medical

Memphis Apr 18, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Spending a week at UT Dental, 875 Union Ave. Need a hotel ideally within walking distance, but most say no such hotel exists in that area. Suggestions?

1 Answer Apr 18, 2014 at 8:15 PM
    • transportation from Knoxville to Memphis

Memphis Apr 15, 2014 at 6:24 PM

what is the best way to get tthere?

2 Answers Apr 15, 2014 at 10:19 PM
    • getting to green hill mall

Nashville Apr 14, 2014 at 8:57 AM

can you get a bus from Nashville to the mall at green hills or how much would it be by taxi

2 Answers Apr 14, 2014 at 4:32 PM
    • Vacationing Advice for Gatlinburg / Smokey's

Gatlinburg Apr 8, 2014 at 11:29 AM

My 12 yr. old Boy and I are vacationing for the first time this summer (June) in the Smokey’s. We are from MO, and like to fish for catfish, bass etc. I was wondering about fishing in the area I see Douglas Lake looks good but it is so large, we are staying in Gatlinburg area how far is it to Douglas, which part of the lake do we go to driving from Gatlinburg, etc. Sorry I'm a newbie. I have actual been to the Smokey’s but it was about 20 yrs ago. :) Also any advice on fun things to do for kids and adults. Shows, go carts, etc. Good places to eat. And were not to go and waste my time and money. I know this is a lot of questions any help would really be appreciated! , Father & Son Trip!!
      Thanks!!!

3 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 10:20 PM
    • pigeon forge to memphis

Pigeon Forge Apr 7, 2014 at 12:37 AM

just wanna ask what is the cheapest transportation from pigeon forge going to memphis?

2 Answers Apr 7, 2014 at 2:04 PM
    • Transportion During Fan Fare

Nashville Apr 3, 2014 at 7:35 AM

Are various means of transportation available continually throughout Fan Fare, Buses, Trolleys, cabs, etc.
      Or is it recommended to get a rental car. We are staying at a condominium.

3 Answers Apr 3, 2014 at 8:16 AM
    • Family Activites

Fayetteville Apr 2, 2014 at 12:29 PM

My family and I are coming to town 4/20-4/22 to look at some land in hopes of making Fayetteville, TN our home soon. Can you tell me something we can do for animal loving kids that will help make them excited about the area? They are 7 & 8.

1 Answer Apr 3, 2014 at 8:56 PM
    • arriving at Greyhound station

Memphis Apr 1, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Is there shuttle service available to downtown hotels?

3 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 4:53 AM
    • tour from nashille to momoth caves in kentucky

Nashville Mar 28, 2014 at 4:24 PM

We will be visiting Nashville next july and saw that the mamoth caves national park isnt that far from it in Kentucky. The probleme we are facing is we will not have a car so i wondered if there were any guided tour, transportation or solution for us to see the caves. The best scenarios would be a small tour operator that could bring us there and back in nashville afterward... but if there is any busses going there, that could drop us off at the caves that could do.. we are also going to chicago by grayhound bus after the nashville stop so it could be a stop along the way.... any ideas? we would like to see them. thanks.

1 Answer Mar 29, 2014 at 4:49 PM
    • crossing from memphis to arkansas without a car?

Memphis Mar 24, 2014 at 9:56 PM

i would like to go to arkansas just for the trhill of it, any idea where or how to cross the river from memphis on foot or for cheap and quick? anything fun to see on the other side? how much for a taxi ride back and forth(approx)

5 Answers Mar 26, 2014 at 10:34 AM
    • chipper99's Profile Photo

Taxi to Graceland

Memphis Mar 19, 2014 at 3:55 PM

Hi. Silly question but trying to price everything up. How much would a taxi cost from downtown Memphis to Graceland?

Thanks,
      Chipper

2 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 7:33 PM
    • Where is the exhibit that is about Jesus Christ's life?

Gatlinburg Mar 19, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Where is the exhibit that is about Jesus Christ's life?

2 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 12:56 PM
    • Best way to spend 3 or 4 days in Nashville,TN

Nashville Mar 16, 2014 at 5:09 PM

Going to Nashville for 3 or 4 days. Need a good campground and the best way to spend the short amount of time I'm going to be there?

6 Answers Mar 17, 2014 at 12:55 PM
    • How to pack for Nashville trip/tour in early April

Nashville Mar 13, 2014 at 12:33 PM

Taking a trip to Nashville Apr 7-11 and will be taking tours of the popular attractions and attending Opry on Tuesday night. What kind of temps can I expect and how dressy/casual should I pack? Will I have the need for a dress and/or black pants and dressy shoes? I'm traveling with a friend and we're both married so not trying to impress anyone, lol! Thanks!

13 Answers Mar 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Graceland Visit

Memphis Mar 7, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Hi. Visiting next month and wondering if I'm better to book my tickets online or will it be ok to just turn up and get the tour that we want, Platinum, without waiting too long? I think if I book online I can choose the time I want. Any advice is welcome.
      Thanks in advance.

1 Answer Mar 7, 2014 at 12:45 PM
    • Embassy Suites - safe area?

Memphis Feb 27, 2014 at 5:58 PM

I've heard to be careful where we stay around Memphis. Does anyone know if the Embassy Suites in East Memphis is a safe place to stay with my family? Thanks in advance

1 Answer Feb 27, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Double Deuce

Memphis Feb 17, 2014 at 1:54 PM

Hi, does anyone know if the Double Deuce bar is still open in Memphis?

2 Answers Feb 18, 2014 at 3:01 PM
    • In Nashviille for 5 days July 2014 need Assistance with Accommodation

Nashville Feb 13, 2014 at 8:48 PM

Hi All
      We will be flying into Nashville on a Thursday and departing the following Tuesday in July. As we are from Australia and have never been there before we are looking for some assistance on the best location to stay in terms of sightseeing and being in the mix of things. We don't plan to have a car so alot of walking planned or public transport. Budget for hotel is around $200 per night and would like to have b/fast included and free wi-fi. We are Hilton/Holiday Inn and Accor members if that assists. What are the must see's ? husband loves Country Music so want to make this special for him. Thank you

3 Answers Feb 14, 2014 at 10:01 PM
    • llauraa's Profile Photo

One night in Memphis...

Memphis Feb 8, 2014 at 12:24 AM

Going to stay 15 min walk from Beale St - and wanting to have a night out - after downloading a list from tripadvisor - there are too many to choose from !! If you have been & were asked to list your top 3 places to see for drinks, music and atmosphere ( our dinner & accom are already sorted), what would they be?
      Also, any stand-out no go places?

4 Answers Feb 10, 2014 at 2:20 AM
    • HershelS's Profile Photo

Airport

Pigeon Forge Feb 7, 2014 at 6:58 PM

What are the options for getting to/from Pigeon Forge from Knoxville Airport

2 Answers Feb 9, 2014 at 4:20 AM
    • No Vacancy in Nashville

Nashville Feb 2, 2014 at 5:10 AM

Why can't I book a room in downtown Nashville for March14-16th, is that typically not enough time in advance or is there an event happening?

8 Answers Feb 2, 2014 at 6:46 AM
    • 3-day weekend

Nashville Jan 29, 2014 at 2:48 AM

Hello - I am going to Nashville for a 3-day weekend. Would love to see some live music and 'don't-miss' sights, I am into blues music, but not really country. Any advice on which places I should see, and where I should stay. I have never been there. Is there a main drag of places I should be near. I'm a 47 yo male, and not really looking for a rowdy college crowd, just some relaxation time. I loved Memphis, but that has really changed over the years. I have heard great things about Nashville, any thoughts. - Thanks

7 Answers Feb 1, 2014 at 3:33 PM

Transfer from airport to downtown area

Memphis Jan 27, 2014 at 4:02 PM

Hi. How much would a taxi be from Memphis airport to hotel in the downtown area? Or can anyone recommend a good transfer?
      Many thanks.

2 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 4:49 PM
    • Place to stay

Memphis Jan 27, 2014 at 10:06 AM

We are moving cross country from WA to FL and the map has us crossing Memphis. I would love to see Graceland but need to know a good place to stay the night. I was looking at the hotel on 75 Jefferson Ave, Memphis, TN 38103. Would this be a good place to stay and it's on the trolley line???
      Thank you in advance.

1 Answer Jan 27, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Attractions and bars??

Memphis Jan 25, 2014 at 3:52 PM

Hi. We are visiting Memphis for a few days in April, primarily to visit Graceland. Apart from that can anyone recommend "must sees" in the area?
      We are staying in a downtown area hotel so could anyone also recommend good, safe bars for us to visit as we enjoy our beer and meeting people.

Many thanks.

1 Answer Jan 28, 2014 at 9:49 AM
    • please help me

Murfreesboro Jan 18, 2014 at 7:04 PM

What's the best dance club for 20 year olds

• Dek39's Profile Photo

Places to stay in Nashville

Nashville Jan 3, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Could anyone recommend good places to stay in Nashville? Also any recommendations for reasonably priced hotels??
      Thanks

10 Answers Jan 4, 2014 at 8:36 AM
    • Dek39's Profile Photo

Is Nashville a safe city?

Nashville Dec 31, 2013 at 2:35 AM

Is Nashville a safe city for tourists?

38 Answers Jan 3, 2014 at 2:52 AM