Tennant Creek

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• History of Servicemen on Dunk Island in WW2

Dunk Island Jul 27, 2015 at 11:45 PM

Hi Is there a museum or sorts identifying the time when service men were stationed on Dunk during WW2

more
    • A mystery building

Port Adelaide Jul 19, 2015 at 4:15 AM

PORT ADELAIDE, SEMAPHORE , SOUTH AUSTRALIA: does anybody remember this story building that was situated on causeway road between Glanville and Ethelton Train station.

more
    • American Visa approval time

Australia Jul 21, 2015 at 5:41 PM

Just found out hubby needs a visa to go to America as his esta was declined. Does anyone know how long this will take as we are due to depart October 18th this year. Feeling we will not have enough time to get one for him.

more
    • Cost of Food on Lord Howe Island

Lord Howe Island Jul 12, 2015 at 4:41 PM

We are planning to stay on LHI next April, self-catering, and would like to know the availability/cost of fresh fruit, vegetables, meat and fish. I hear that they are quite expensive.

more
    • Looking for people to come camping on the Great Barrier Reef

Australia Jul 10, 2015 at 2:03 AM

We have a trip organised to North West Island on Great Barrier Reef off Gladstone but I need 10 more people to make up the numbers for the transfer boat to take us to the island (25 people minimum), the cost is $295 per person for the boat plus $5.5 per night for national park camping fees. You have to bring all your own camping equipment and food. Water is supplied and there is a toilet on the island.
      The approximate departure date from Gladstone is 23 December 2015 returning around 4 January 2016
      Its turtle nesting season so you will see plenty of big turtles coming up at night to lay eggs.
      Cheers,
      Marty

more
    • wise23girl's Profile Photo

Name of a Bakery

Tasmania Jul 24, 2015 at 4:23 AM

My friends are visiting Tasmania in a couple of weeks and have had no success in discovering the name of the bakery that Princess Mary of Denmark visits inTasmania.
      Virtual Tourist will help said I....so my friends do not let me down....can anyone tell me please?

more
    • best road for caravan

Wollongong Jul 23, 2015 at 1:09 PM

want to travel along sea cliff bridge to wollongong with caravan From sydney. Heard roads are steep and windy. Can you recommend best way to travel

more
    • middle eastern restaurant

Sydney Jul 23, 2015 at 1:04 PM

after a good lebanese restaurant in and around sydney and suburbs

more
    • Melbourne DEC Itinerary!! HELPP

Melbourne Jul 13, 2015 at 7:41 AM

im coming to Melb this Dec with my best friend for the 1st time! is there any suggested itineraries?? i'll be there for 4 days 4 night! thankss :)

more
    • Best time for wildflowers this season

Stirling Range Jul 26, 2015 at 11:07 PM

When do you estimate the best time for viewing should be this year please

more
    • public transport

Gold Coast Jul 23, 2015 at 12:02 AM

Can I get public transport from tweed heads south to movie world?

more
    • chery08's Profile Photo

Surry Hill

Sydney Jul 9, 2015 at 2:07 AM

I heard about Surry Hill and it's a pretty chic place to be and nice cafes in there.
      However, i tried searching for ways to get there but still unsure.
      Could anyone advise and where is nice to hang out in? Is it safe in that area after dark?
      Thanks.

more
    • First trip to Perth

Perth Jul 26, 2015 at 4:02 PM

Me

Hi, my friend and I are visiting perth from 10-15 aug, we both can't drive.
      planning on the following.

Day 1 - arrive perth in the evening, kings park or swan valley but not sure if it will be too dark to see anything
      Day 2 - perth city
      Day 3 - pinnacles and wild life park
      Day 4 - Margaret river or wave rock or mandurah which some people recommend
      Day 5 - fremantle
      Day 6 - return flight but have a few hours as flight will be in the evening

please advise any suggestion on the above and how should we go about on our own if we are not joining any day tour since we do not drive

Thanks in advance........... Sally

more
    • from Perth to Broome Tour Western Australia

Australia Jul 13, 2015 at 9:34 AM

Hey all, i will be in Australia for two weeks in the end of September, and i would like to take 10 days tour from Perth to Broome, I am looking for a good deal with company that i can trust. do you have some experience or some offers? I am traveling alone so if there are some people that planing to make the tour i would like to talk to them.

more
    • August itinerary, HELP!

Melbourne Jul 4, 2015 at 11:32 PM

Dear all, I am wondering if you could help me for the updating news for itinerary this August. Me and my partner will go to Melbourne on 1st August, and stays for my friend's wedding on 8th (at Melbourne). I am planning on visit Sydney (or maybe other interesting places/cities) during that time, or wander around Melb before 8th. i will go back on 11th.

I am not really into wildlife (like climbing or such) but i am excited to see koala and kangaroo since it's my first time to Aussie. I like taking selfies so i hope there're pretty places included.
      If it possible could you please suggest several places to visit in one location so i wouldn't spend much time on the road. Plus, i couldn't rent a car since we dont have international driving license. Please also suggest the public transport we could have.

Thank you so much for your help! really appreciate it. Hope you could help me.
      Regards
      Mira

more
    • Weather in Autumn and what to wear

Sydney Jul 4, 2015 at 8:11 PM

Hi all
      I will be going to Sydney in March 16 for a concert. How is the weather like during March? I heard that it rains a lot. What should I wear? If it's in the twenties, will shorts and sandals be sufficient?

more
    • Rottnest and Perth in the Winter (July)

Perth Jul 8, 2015 at 2:23 AM

Visiting Perth this month in a little over a week with my fiance and we'll be visiting Rotto but we would like to do some snorkeling. How is the water in terms of being rough or manageable during July? We hear there will be more marine life due to a southerly warm current that passes by Rotto.
      Also on a more general note, we've never been to Perth in the winter so we've no idea to what extent do we need to prepare winter clothing. Any suggestions would be great, we have fleece jumpers and the sort. Would this be enough or should we pack something a little more heavy duty?
      Any suggestions would be great. Thanks!!

more
    • KoalaB's Profile Photo

Local knowledge required for Melbourne in State of Victoria Australia

Melbourne Jul 24, 2015 at 11:20 PM

Trying to find a hotel for accommodation close to where I can hop on a tram to get to Etihad Stadium. We have tickets to the Royal Military Tattoo next February but most hotels in the CBD are either booked out or very expensive and we're not after 5 star accommodation. Someone with local knowledge may be of more assistance than staff at travel agents and Victorian Tourism!

more
    • Where to go During Aug ?

Sydney Jul 5, 2015 at 8:22 PM

Hi all, I would be going to Sydney on 3 Aug to 8 Aug, I read a few forum that I should avoid going to Blue mountain for this month because of the poor visiblilty. can anyone advice me where i should go instead during this season or where I should not go as well. Eg Beach ? Much appreciated

Greeting from Singapore,
      Kirstein

more