Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• King_Golo's Profile Photo

Where to stay

Wales Mar 1, 2015 at 8:32 AM

Hi,
      we'd love to visit Wales over Easter for a week and were wondering where to stay to make the most of it. Our idea is to see both the Brecon Beacons NP and the Pembrokeshire Coast NP, so we'd need accomodation close by. Ideally, there is some small picturesque village with a nice pub, lots of old houses, magnificent views and of course a cosy B&B. It's probably better to stay in both places for about three days each instead of choosing just one base - or is it? Our interests are hiking/walking, but we are also very likely to just drive around by car and discover the area. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
      Golo

more
    • Travel by train?

Portmeirion Mar 20, 2015 at 9:39 PM

Hi im want to go from London to Portmeirion, is there a tour company the goes from London to there for a day visit or a way I can take a train from Londton to there for the day?

more
    • Driving inside walls

by DollyM7 Online Now Sep 17, 2014 at 9:27 AM

If we stay inside the town walls ( St Marys Street) will be able to drive to our car park if we arrive before 4pm?

1 Answer Sep 18, 2014 at 11:16 AM
    • Smita106's Profile Photo

Tenby how many days sufficient.

by Smita106 Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM

How many days are sufficient to see Tenby? 3 days?

5 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM
    • nightlife during the weekdays

by misslisaspencer Online Now Jun 25, 2010 at 3:16 AM

are there any good nightclubs open through the weekdays in Tenby?? i am holidaying at kiln park next week from monday to friday and would love a good no-kids night out while im there. any suggestions???

3 Answers Jun 27, 2010 at 10:13 AM
    • goglobe's Profile Photo

Tenby, where it should be

by goglobe Online Now Nov 1, 2003 at 10:51 PM

I just built my page on Tenby, a small town by tthe west of Wales, but I found that on the VT destination map, it only appears under UK, and not Wales. Even a smaller place like the adjacent Pembroke town was properly listed under a suitable Welsh district. Anybody can tell me how I could get to the VT staff on my question (or perhaps VT staff has just known about it now)?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2003 at 1:03 AM