Tenby

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• fancy dress

Swansea Mar 27, 2014 at 8:05 AM

for my daughters 21st she wants a nite out in Swansea with her mates wearing pyjamas/nitewear of some sort so would it being a problem going into pubs & clubs dressed like that?

more
    • csuresh's Profile Photo

North Wales - Driving route - Tips

Snowdonia 7 hours ago

I am planning to take the driving route starting from Halkyn where I am staying on Day 1 and follow Llandudno, Conwy, Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Caernarfon, Porthmadog, Bala Lake and Aberystwyth. I wanted to include Holyhead, but seem to be a long travel. Can anyone suggest what I can add or remove in my route? I will be travelling with 2 kids (aged 9 and 5) and will be interested in any short stop-over on the route. Aberystwyth will be stay place on Day 2.

more
    • Smita106's Profile Photo

Tenby how many days sufficient.

by Smita106 Online Now Mar 12, 2014 at 11:38 PM

How many days are sufficient to see Tenby? 3 days?

5 Answers Mar 13, 2014 at 10:41 AM
    • nightlife during the weekdays

by misslisaspencer Online Now Jun 25, 2010 at 3:16 AM

are there any good nightclubs open through the weekdays in Tenby?? i am holidaying at kiln park next week from monday to friday and would love a good no-kids night out while im there. any suggestions???

3 Answers Jun 27, 2010 at 10:13 AM
    • goglobe's Profile Photo

Tenby, where it should be

by goglobe Online Now Nov 1, 2003 at 10:51 PM

I just built my page on Tenby, a small town by tthe west of Wales, but I found that on the VT destination map, it only appears under UK, and not Wales. Even a smaller place like the adjacent Pembroke town was properly listed under a suitable Welsh district. Anybody can tell me how I could get to the VT staff on my question (or perhaps VT staff has just known about it now)?

2 Answers Nov 3, 2003 at 1:03 AM