Tenby Travel Answers

change location
goglobe's Profile Photo

Tenby, where it should be

by goglobe Online Now Nov 1, 2003 at 10:51 PM

I just built my page on Tenby, a small town by tthe west of Wales, but I found that on the VT destination map, it only appears under UK, and not Wales. Even a smaller place like the adjacent Pembroke town was properly listed under a suitable Welsh district. Anybody can tell me how I could get to the VT staff on my question (or perhaps VT staff has just known about it now)?

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • kiwi's Profile Photo

Re: Tenby, where it should be

by kiwi Online Now Nov 1, 2003 at 11:11 PM

Hi there, Yes this happens from time to time. Send an email to "feedback@virtualtourist.com" and give them the details, including the region that Tenby comes under. Is there only one Tenby in Wales?? If you can get the GPS co-ords and include in the email, that will confirm for sure the correct town. regards, Pam.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Sjalen's Profile Photo

Re: Tenby, where it should be

by Sjalen Online Now Nov 3, 2003 at 1:03 AM

He will but it takes time! :-) When VT changed, names in the UK became the greatest problem because of the split into the different UK countries. Also English counties have been a problem. My visited UK places just became one long "UK" list but Giampiero asked me to list them WITH county and he would add them. This he later did and now you can see that some people who haven't mailed G with their place names have them under UK still, whilst others have them under the more detailed country or even county. :-)

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines