change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• taument's Profile Photo

Hiking in Sedona, AZ

Sedona Aug 20, 2015 at 11:28 AM

I will be in Sedona, AZ next week, and would like to know 3 of the best hiking trails. My 20 year old daughter and I will be doing half day hikes and there are too many trails to choose from. We like moderate to difficult trails, but not dangerous trails (edges of cliffs where one false move you die). Please advise on the best scenic trails that would be a great half day hike.

more
    • TamersonK's Profile Photo

Hiking and Afraid of Heights

Sedona Aug 3, 2015 at 6:13 PM

I traveling to Sedona in early October with two friends who love to hike. I want to join them, but I am afraid of heights. Are there any hikes we can take that they will enjoy, but I won't feel like I'm going to die?

more
    • Best Scenic Train Rides in AZ

Arizona Aug 1, 2015 at 11:27 PM

What are the best scenic train rides in Arizona?

more
    • Dymphna1's Profile Photo

camping and glass over look

Grand Canyon National Park Aug 11, 2015 at 5:40 PM

We will have a 25 foot camper to pull in, so need a recommendation for a campground. We also want to see the glass over look, as it was built with our equipment. Not sure which ridge it is on. My dad walls with a cane, so no hiking. A helicopter ride would be good. Help.

more
    • cdnagent's Profile Photo

Any suggestions for long stay condos in Tempe area?????

by cdnagent Online Now Apr 11, 2009 at 10:49 AM

Hello forum,

I was wondering if anyone would have any good ideas as to where I can get some recommended condos for a couple of months starting in January. I have no clue as to how much one would count of spending per month, and what the availability would be.

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.

Kindly
      Jim

1 Answer Apr 13, 2009 at 10:22 AM
    • anyone else

by Sleepytime1 Online Now Feb 29, 2008 at 9:38 AM

have problems with quality inn on 52nd street in Tempe?

2 Answers Feb 29, 2008 at 10:15 AM
    • How do you get there???

by inmortalsun Online Now Nov 13, 2007 at 7:24 AM

Hi, I would love to hike over A mountain. I moved to Tempe short time ago and I would love to hike early in the morning, and that's the closest mountain to hike for me. Where is the main entrance???

thanks you

2 Answers Nov 13, 2007 at 2:51 PM
    • HI. I'M NEW HERE.

by Jammie1955 Online Now Dec 18, 2005 at 2:30 PM

Hi all. I just found this site today and was wondering if anyone can help me. We're planning our first trip to Az. and are interested in the Tempe area. We'd like to be there for a few days the end of January. I live in So Dak and it's COLD here. LOL We chose Tempe mainly because it appears to be near the zoo and botanical gardens and seems to be out of the heavy traffic of Phoenix itself. Also, we understand they have bicycle trails that pretty much run throughout the city. What is the transit system like there? Also, if it isn't good enough for one to get around and you need to rent a car, what is the traffic like there? Keep in mind that I come from a state with a total population of about 700,000 people. LOL

7 Answers Oct 16, 2007 at 7:27 PM
    • ASU student bus pass

by cragunr Online Now Feb 6, 2005 at 6:15 PM

I am looking to move to Tempe this year to be with my girlfriend. Does anyone know if ASU, Mesa Community College, or any of the other community colleges near Tempe give their students free (or discounted) bus passes? What is the public transportation system called there? Thanks for any help!

2 Answers Mar 17, 2007 at 4:46 PM