Travel Answers
Tembleque

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• What to do or see in the neighbourhood of Casas de los Pinos?

Casas de los Pinos Apr 8, 2014 at 1:39 PM

We have a few hours to spend in the neighbourhood of Casas de los Pinos on out way down to southern Spain. Is there something "must do or see" thing?

more
    • A day tour to la mancha

Puerto Lápice Mar 18, 2014 at 3:43 PM

Actually we wish to make the tour Toledo-Consuegra-Puerto Lapice-Campo de Criptana-El Toboso-Toledo. The local transport is inadequate. Do you think that a taxi would cost a lot? But on the other hand we must rent the taxi for a day since we would certainly want to stop and look around in these places. Do you have any idea how can one do this spesific route? I have checked all the tours that are advertised from Toledo to La mancha but nth actually fits.

more
    • A day tour to la mancha

Campo de Criptana Mar 18, 2014 at 3:42 PM

Actually we wish to make the tour Toledo-Consuegra-Puerto Lapice-Campo de Criptana-El Toboso-Toledo. The local transport is inadequate. Do you think that a taxi would cost a lot? But on the other hand we must rent the taxi for a day since we would certainly want to stop and look around in these places. Do you have any idea how can one do this spesific route? I have checked all the tours that are advertised from Toledo to La mancha but nth actually fits.

more
    • hi can u help me travel in places near toledo spain

Toledo Mar 30, 2014 at 5:40 AM

what is the best way to travel from toledo to andalusia and how lon does it take

more
    • Train Trip Valencia to Cuenca

Cuenca Mar 29, 2014 at 8:56 PM

How do I find a train timetable from Valencia to Cuenca. I have looked at Renfe but I cannot get a timetable to come up for the 10.6.14 so as to be able to look at the times and dates

more
    • tour to La mancha from Toledo

Toledo Mar 19, 2014 at 12:35 AM

I have also found a company named Avec of Luxury where you can rent a car with a driver. But their site is only in spanish. Do you thing it is ok?

more