Telouet Travel Answers

change location

Telephone for Hotel Lion d'Or

by fabricedelestang Online Now Jun 15, 2006 at 6:17 AM

Please, could you send me a telephone number for Hotel Lion d'Or in Telouet ? Thank you very much and best regards.

Fabrice

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • Doctor38's Profile Photo

RE: Telephone for Hotel Lion d'Or

by Doctor38 Online Now Jun 16, 2006 at 3:01 AM

From the Lonely planet book, phone number is 044 88 8507 Prices are 15 Dh for a matress on the roof, But d B&B is 150 Dh. The rooms are described as neet and tidy, with communal hot showers

There are 2 other hotels plus the possiblity of accomedation with locals, Please let me know if you need names and phone numbers, This information is from the Lonely Planet and the Rough Guide

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • angiebabe's Profile Photo

RE: RE: Telephone for Hotel Lion d'Or

by angiebabe Online Now Jun 19, 2006 at 6:02 AM

Hello , sorry to take so long to answer your email as well Fabrice, Lion D'ors phone number yes is still the one you have been given but all the marrakech and area prefixes have changed so that the first 4 now becomes a 2. so its 0021224888507. and Mustafa, another member of the family, is now there managing it and speaks english whereas all the other members speak french, arabic etc.
    Mustafa is a good cook and has some good cooks working there for him and its a lovely spot on the side of a picturesque valley next to the Kasbah.

i also recommend a gite in town owned by a french woman and managed for rentals when shes not holidaying there by a local family and its a lovely place to stay in - contact Abdul 0021273625954-
    or if you are travelling by car i recommend the amazingly lovely spot of Tasgha camping restaurant auberge 4.5 km from telouet towards anmiter then following the signs turning off the main road and along realy picturesque scenery. its in a lovely spot under walnut and fruit trees with a brook running thru and excellent restaruant decor. Chez Said 0021270729082

i myself have just returned from morocco and enjoyed another lovely visit to telouet!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines