Telemark

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Seljord accommodation or buy a holiday home

Seljord Dec 19, 2014 at 1:24 AM

we are Frequent travellers to Seljord - Can we buy a holiday home there as foreigners please?
      any help would be most appreciated :)

6 Answers Yesterday
    • transport to kragero

Kragerø Aug 1, 2014 at 3:17 AM

what is the nearest station to Kragero please?

4 Answers Aug 1, 2014 at 4:37 AM
    • from gardermoen airport to porsgrunn by train

Porsgrunn Nov 16, 2013 at 2:41 AM

what train to catch from oslo gardermoen to reach porsgrunn, final destination is quality resort hotel skjaergarden stathellevn, langesund

2 Answers Nov 16, 2013 at 8:21 AM
    • Help!!! Short notice help needed!!

Drangedal Dec 23, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Hi members of the forum

I arrive with my kids in Oslo on the 25th and will take the train to Drangedal. My end destination is Hotel Gautefall and I need to know how to get from Drangedal to Gautefall on Xmas day!!! Can I pre-book a taxi?? Are there buses? I am having difficulties translating the Norwegian websites... Maybe giving you some times will help: Arrive Drangedal 17.45...

The train tickets are quite expensive! Wondering if hiring a car is not a better option :)

Please help. This link (in English) is very helpful for train times and costs: https://www.nsb.no - just click on the British flag...

Thanks

Minnie Hildebrand
      The Netherlands

1 Answer Dec 23, 2011 at 9:45 PM
    • globetrott's Profile Photo

how to find Vrådal in the VT-search-machine ?

Telemark Jun 28, 2011 at 3:01 PM

Vrådal - thats a small village in Telemark and obviously there must be a way to transfer that "å" into 1 or 2 other letters, so the VT-searchmachine would accept it like it accepts only ue for the german letter ü

18 Answers Jul 24, 2011 at 12:35 AM
    • cable ferry

Nisser Jun 18, 2008 at 3:14 AM

Is it possible to go on the cable ferry Nesland- Fjone with a VW camper

4 Answers Jun 19, 2008 at 3:14 AM
    • Porsgrund Factory Outlet

Porsgrunn Dec 12, 2007 at 11:13 AM

I will be in the Porsgrunn area between Christmas and New Years. What is the best way to get from the railway station to the Porsgrund factory outlet shop? Also, will the factory shop be open at this time?
      Thanks.

1 Answer Dec 12, 2007 at 12:37 PM
    • Glen_b's Profile Photo

Help on where to stay

Telemark Feb 8, 2007 at 12:19 PM

Hi

Am hoping someone can help me.

We are travelling to Norway for 4 days at the end of March and are looking for any advice on Budget accommodation about 1 - 1.5 hours drive from Torp airport (we will be hiring a car). We have our young son with us and would like to stay self catering if possible.

This is our first visit to Norway and dont know anything about the area, so any advice would be very welcome.

Thanks in advance

1 Answer Feb 8, 2007 at 1:12 PM
    • Best of Telemark in October

Telemark Sep 29, 2005 at 1:32 AM

What is in your mind the best experiences for a kompetent traveller/grown up in October? How will you characterize the Telemark Experience as such?

1 Answer Sep 29, 2005 at 2:07 AM