Tela

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Need Transportation to Guatemala from San Padro Sula

San Pedro Sula Jul 3, 2014 at 6:26 PM

My husband and I will be going to San Padro Sula end of July and need to get to Rio Dulce in Guatemala to visit friends who live there. We looked into renting a car but are thinking of hiring a taxi or tour couch to get us there. We have to get there by 2pm the following day of our arrival so a bus is out of the question as it takes 6hrs.

Any suggestions on who to hire? or how to get there in a more timely fashion?

Thank-you so much

LS

more
    • Bus connections from SPS to Managua

San Pedro Sula Jul 1, 2014 at 7:07 AM

We will be in Honduras and wanted to know how to buy tickets from San Pedro Sula to Managua. Is the bus station close to the airport as we will be dropping off someone at the airport before getting on a bus to Managua.

more
    • Mahagony Bay

Isla de Roatán Jun 20, 2014 at 7:21 PM

If traveling via a Carnival Cruise, is it necessary to buy an excursion to go to Mahogany Bay? Or is Mahogany Bay a public beach?

more

Near Tela

• Clouds

by JoanCoull Online Now Dec 31, 2011 at 9:02 AM

In most of the photos, I can see that the sky is overcast. Is it usually cloudy there? I know that when we travelled to Nicaragua, we flew with a group that went to Honduras, and their complaint was that there was a lot of rain during their week. Is this normally true?

2 Answers Jan 17, 2012 at 11:38 PM
    • JoeP37

by JoeP37 Online Now Nov 15, 2007 at 2:57 AM

Can anyone provide information on Honduras Plantation Shores?

• Villas Telamar

by ricardo77 Online Now Jul 27, 2007 at 9:57 AM

Does Viullas Telamar off all-incluvies stays?

Richard

1 Answer Aug 1, 2007 at 4:50 AM
    • Airports

by NBTMC Online Now Apr 6, 2007 at 9:44 PM

can you get a flight from San pedro sula to La ceiba?
      How long does it take? approximate cost?
      Would it be better then driving it? I'm not sure I want to take the bus. How long is the bus ride? and what does it cost from San Pedro Sula?

2 Answers Apr 18, 2007 at 9:30 AM