Tel Mond

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Winner in Beit Shemesh

Bet Shemesh May 12, 2015 at 7:41 AM

Hi, does anybody know where in Biet Shemesh I can find a Toto winner sports betting location (kind of like a makolet with betting inside)?

more
    • Recommendations

Israel May 19, 2015 at 4:12 PM

Hello! My name is Jake and I visiting Israel/Palestine for 8 days before I am studying abroad in Germany. I have a few questions: How should I split up my time of 8 days to see the major places in Israel and hopefully visit somewhere in Palestine? Is Jordan (Amman or Petra) worth a day side trip? What Palestinian city is good to visit? And finally, should I book my hostels ahead or wait until I am there for the sake of being spontaneous? Thank you!

more
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Car rental (toll, rental stations)

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 13, 2015 at 12:17 AM

I'm planning to rent a car during my stay in Israel. I'll reach my final destination (Tel Aviv) on friday evening... Is it really true that all city stations will be closed from friday, 2:00 pm? Is Ben gurion station really the only station in whole Israel where a rented car can be returned from on weekends?

Apart from this I'm confused about Israeli toll roads: As far as I understand, there is no way to avoid surcharge, because they are priced with a transponder not distributed to car lessees... Is this true?

In case of affirmation, is only the Highway nr. 6 priced? Or even Highway nr. 1 from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (and Ben Gurion?)

more
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

Border crossing/entry

Israel May 5, 2015 at 5:30 PM

We (we both are U.S. Passport holders) are thinking about a multi country trip, entering Jordan, via plane from Cairo, then after a few days in Jordan, crossing into Israel from Amman border crossing. Then, the idea is, to fly home on united from tel aviv to NYC. I have TRIED LOOKING ON GOOGLE and cannot find a clear answer--must you exit Israel the same way you entered--ie if you entered via land you must exit via land??? Please, if my question bothers you, pls don't answer! Too many negative replies for me as of late on vt. Thanks

more