change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• steinarbruvoll's Profile Photo

Tiberias Things to Do

Tiberias Feb 24, 2015 at 12:40 PM

"Colours water fountaun" that you write about has stopped several months ago.
      You need to tell tourists like me not to spend time seeking for somethings that do not exist!

more
    • msocolin's Profile Photo

Israel with a 2yr old

Israel Feb 13, 2015 at 11:58 AM

Hi! We are planning a trip to Israel with our 2yr old boy. We have about 3 weeks total, but plan to go to Istanbul for 3 or 4 days during that time.

So my question is, what are the MUST see places? Is there any place where it would be difficult to go with my son? We'll probably be staying with family near Tel Aviv, and they might lend us a car.

Thanks!!
      Matías

more
    • pargolfer's Profile Photo

Tel-aviv adventures

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 5, 2015 at 11:25 PM

Is it feasible to make my base at a beach hotel in city, rent a car, and do day trips out to Jerusalem, Nazareth etc.. or should I get lodging for each adventure? I will be in Israel for 3 weeks. Please advise your wisdom.
      Thanx!#
      Rich

more
    • Best way to get from Jerusalem to Haifa

Haifa Feb 4, 2015 at 2:50 PM

What mode of transportation would you suggest between Jerusalem and Haifa? Someone suggested train to Tel Aviv and then bus to Haifa. Someone else said you could take a bus all the way from Jerusalem and it only took 2 hours. (In which case why go thru Tel Aviv?) I have also seen that, though the train route is slow, it is very scenic. (More scenic than the bus route?)

Any help in sorting this out would be appreciated. Thanks

more
    • How to get from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion airport on saturday?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 5, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Help me and my wife to get from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion air port on Saturday

more
    • monicarc's Profile Photo

taxi availability on shabbat for saturday morning flight?

Jerusalem Feb 17, 2015 at 1:51 PM

my research on this issue is conflicting--i have seen references that it is nearly impossible to get a cab to the airport on saturday mornings and other references show its no big deal that cabs are available, possibly for a higher fee. I am researching a possible future trip, but is it easy to catch a cab in jerusalem on saturday mornings? I think we would stay in the christian quarter. We dont mind paying a higher fee and/or making a specific reservation, we would just need to be able to get to the airport! this would be in march of next year. thank you.

more
    • traveldayne's Profile Photo

Tel Aviv & around 8 days

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 17, 2015 at 6:16 AM

We will be base in Tel Aviv and are planning day trips. We are contemplating if we should rent a car for just a couple of days or the entire of our stay?

Can anyone suggest an itinerary where to go ? How is parking like ?? Is it expensive?
      Many thanks! :)

more