Tel Aviv-Yafo

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• overstayed visa as a minor

by delya Online Now Jul 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM

If i was 14 when i came with parents to a country and overstayed for 3 years visa Am i not going to be able to come back to this country . Israel Even if my parents are citizens and i am not?? Im turning 18 this month???

2 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 3:17 AM
    • Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel?

by guoyanan Online Now Jul 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel? If you have any Chinese tour guide is better? Thanks

• Night life

by telavivvisitor Online Now Jun 29, 2014 at 1:11 PM

where is the best club to go dancing and drinking in week days? I like house and electronic music.

• State of Origin in Tel Aviv

by aziljr Online Now Jun 9, 2014 at 11:26 PM

I would appreciate if someone can advise me on where to watch this year's State of Origin live in Tel Aviv.

1 Answer Jun 23, 2014 at 1:46 AM
    • Blacksocks's Profile Photo

Rental of Jet Ski's

by Blacksocks Online Now Jun 5, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I will be coming to Tel Aviv this month, is there places at the beach that rent Jet Ski's

1 Answer Jun 7, 2014 at 4:29 PM
    • History of Cafe Noga

by Itzhakiditi Online Now May 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Is it true that a movie was done once on Cafe Noga? If yes, what is the name of the movie? Where can I read the history of the place from the 40s?

4 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • filmburner's Profile Photo

so where to eat tonight

by filmburner Online Now May 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM

help where to eat,not kosher,jaffa area or south TA

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 3:39 PM
    • filmburner's Profile Photo

SHABAT,WHERE TO GO FOR DINNER

by filmburner Online Now May 17, 2014 at 6:52 AM

SO,WHERE TO GO TONIGHT, NOT SUZANNE,BENN THERE MORE THAN ONCE.Nevetzdek area. toda

• steffii_o's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Tel Aviv?

by steffii_o Online Now May 6, 2014 at 5:38 AM

Hey Guys,

I am a Medical student from Germany and from mid-July I am due to do a working practice in the Tel Aviv Sourasky Medical Center and the Assuta Hospital for one month so I'm looking for a cheap room for this time. Do u know any good places to stay? (hostels, apartments with room mate etc)

Thanks a lot in advance!

2 Answers Jul 2, 2014 at 3:44 AM
    • blues in yaffo

by clockdoc Online Now Apr 17, 2014 at 5:23 AM

I understand that a group called Electric Blues are performing either tonight or on April 19th. in the port.
      Does anyone have info on the venue location and contact number?
      ---Dave---

• shopping in tel aviv israel

by mindlesschick2001 Online Now Apr 15, 2014 at 6:42 AM

is there a guess or dkny shop in any tel aviv mall?

2 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 2:36 AM
    • Is Tel Aviv expensive?

by gilllynch Online Now Apr 10, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Hi All,

Thinking of holidaying in Tel Aviv this summer, is the city very expensive to eat out/ drink/ stay/ see tourist attractions?

Thanks!

6 Answers Apr 23, 2014 at 2:36 AM
    • transportation and tourist activities during Sabbath day

by Gabbyho Online Now Feb 21, 2014 at 7:08 AM

Would like to know the available transportation in the city and going to the airport during Sabbath day. Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • MagdalenaG's Profile Photo

Where to store my suitcase?

by MagdalenaG Online Now Jan 21, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Are there any places in Tel Aviv I could store a suitcase for couple of hours/days? I'm not booking any hotel, using airbnb instead so leaving it in a hotel is not an option. Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 3:04 AM
    • MagdalenaG's Profile Photo

Showers for back-packers

by MagdalenaG Online Now Jan 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Are there any public showers in Tel Aviv? We're arriving from Eilat early in the morning and the same evening we're flying back home so it's not really worth for us to book a hotel...

5 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • Is there a restaurant with belly dancing?

by Danbp1 Online Now Jan 19, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I remember going to a restaurant in Old Jaffa that had belly dancing and singers but this was a LONG time ago does such a thing still exist today?

1 Answer Jan 19, 2014 at 9:14 AM
    • Calvinh's Profile Photo

Day Use Hotel

by Calvinh Online Now Jan 11, 2014 at 6:27 AM

I will be arriving at Ben Gurion airport 0700hrs. My next event is to meet up with another group of travellers on a bus at 1815hrs, Ben Gurion airport for travel to Tiberias. I would like to find a day use hotel in Tel Aviv to pass the time from 0800hrs to 1700hrs. Any recommendations?

3 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 10:16 PM
    • New Year's Eve

by ChemChooney Online Now Dec 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Hi there, lm planning go to TLV for New Year's Eve: any suggestion for clubs/parties during that night?
      Also, any suggestion for clubs in general? (period is between the 27th and jan 2nd)
      thanksss!

Chem

3 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    • 2AussieGuys's Profile Photo

New Years Eve

by 2AussieGuys Online Now Dec 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Anyone have any recommendations on what a couple of Aussie Guys should do in Tel Aviv on New Years Eve???

• Coach Transfer from Tel Aviv airport to hotel Park Plaza

by sansri Online Now Oct 18, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Are the reliable coach services available for this journey? How frequent are these and what is the price

4 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 5:29 PM
    • what bus to take from Ben Gurion to Mann Auditorium (need answers TODAY)

by MellyElly Online Now Sep 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Hello, I'm wondering what the best bus is to take from the Ben Gurion airport to the Heichal Hatarbut Mann Auditorium at 1 Huberman, Tel Aviv. Thank you!

4 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 2:23 AM
    • Tel Aviv in late november- nightlife and tourism?

by prion Online Now Sep 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Hi,
      I'm planning a week holiday in Tel aviv from November 20th-27th. I have heard of the legendary nightlife, and was wondering if it would still be bustling at that time? Are the crowds mainly European tourists or locals and people from other Middle Eastern countries? I know the weather can be a hit and miss, but am hoping the vibrant nightlife will make up for it.

Thanks for the replies.

3 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 6:12 AM
    • phmath's Profile Photo

Nightlife during Rosh Hashanah?

by phmath Online Now Aug 19, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Is it recommendable to visit Tel Aviv for a short party, sightseeing and tourist trip inclunding visiting Jerusalem during Rosh Hashanah?
      I've heard that most will be closed then. What's about clubs, bars, restaurant?
      I think its not a good time to come then to Tel Aviv for enjoying nightlife...What's your opinion?
      We would stay from the fifth of September till the eight of September, so its unfortunately a really short trip.

3 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    • jlfloyd's Profile Photo

Getting a visa for jordan for the allenby crossing

by jlfloyd Online Now Jul 29, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Hello! I wanted to know how long it takes to get a visa at the Jordanian embassy in tel aviv for us at the Allenby crossing into Jordan. I have read that you can not get a visa on arrival at that crossing but can get it ahead of time at the embassy. I just wanted to know is this a couple hour thing, a couple day thing or what. I am based out of Jerusalem and would need to make plans if I needed to spend some a few days in tel aviv waiting on the visa to be ready. Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 11:30 AM
    • Public Transit

by ashlee3 Online Now Jul 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Hello, I am planning on working an internship in Tel aviv. Until now I thought my internship was walking distance, but discovered it is within city limits but is too far to walk (google says 30 minute public transit ride), how much does it cost to take the public transit aka bus system in tel aviv every day??

4 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 2:49 AM
    • Meeting up with locals?

by avidtraveller85 Online Now May 28, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Hello, I'm going to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem next week and would like to meet up with locals to the area willing to show me around the area a bit, would be nice to meet new people. looking forward to your replies.

3 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 6:13 AM
    • customs and traditions

by Abe1861 Online Now May 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM

What are some major customs and traditions for Israel in general? Styles of food? Clothing?

7 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 6:49 PM
    • When are the cheapest flights to Israel? Places to see

by cmdan Online Now Dec 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I would like to visit some of the paces Christ was at and see some of the country in Israel. Any recommendations? Places that are not so crowded are preferred. What kind of places are the cheapest to stay at....hotel? B&B??
      I am in the US.

Thanks.

17 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • Eating out

by doodlebug007 Online Now Nov 2, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Hiya all, can anyone give me a rough idea how cheap/expensive Tel Aviv is for lunches and evening meals please. Agent is telling me cheap and plentiful restaurants but have also heard its expensive. Rough guide please and obviously any suggested venues will be useful. We are 4 ladies staying B/B for 1 week in June, so could we say get an evening meal for around £15? Many thanks in advance

9 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 4:17 AM
    • OperaDuck's Profile Photo

Best clubs and beaches in Tel Aviv

by OperaDuck Online Now Oct 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Hi, I'll be visiting Israel in November, travelling round the country for a week, ending off with 4 free days in Tel Aviv in mid Nov.

Just wondering what are the most awesome clubs in Tel Aviv right now (since the clubbing scene is pretty legendary....). Also which is the best beach to go to? I've read that Alma beach is a beach that locals go to (and to smoke shisha as well?)

Appreciate any tips and advice. Thanks!

9 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 8:21 AM