Tel Aviv District

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Haifa - advice for the best itinerary in 6 - 8 hrs visit

Haifa Nov 13, 2015 at 12:08 PM

We'll be arriving to Haifa by a cruise ship on Thursday morning and have approx. 6-8 hours exploring the great city. Need advice how do we getting around by starting from the cruise port to visit Haifa that must including Bahai Gardens, German Colony, Elijah's cave and the Monastery, the beaches and the Carmel Center.
      We like to use the Carmelit Subway and the Cable car and some of the Metro Bus without hiring a Cab?
      Thank you.

• tbnyc1's Profile Photo

when to go

Israel Nov 24, 2015 at 8:01 AM

we are looking to due 2 days trips one to Masada and the other the dead sea full day for each what would be the best times to go from the 17th - 20th of Dec 2015

• Safety in Israel for tourist

Israel Nov 16, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Hello. I'm traveling to Israel in December. My plan is few days in Eilat--Dead Sea--Jerusalem. I will use public transport. Is it safe? What places I should avoid?

Thank you.

Popular Tel Aviv District Travel Answer Locations

• Bus service from Herzliya to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv

Herzliya Sep 25, 2015 at 11:54 AM

I'll be staying in Pituach Herzliya. Is there regular bus service from there to Jerusalem and Tel-Tel-Aviv? If so where is the bus station in Pituach Herzlyia? Thanks.

23 Answers Oct 6, 2015 at 3:33 AM
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

Airport Hotel?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Sep 23, 2015 at 2:06 PM

What is a good hotel near the airport for a single night and a 9:40 AM flight?

3 Answers Sep 23, 2015 at 11:43 PM
    • mahalheart's Profile Photo

use of euro or ISL or US dollar

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 27, 2015 at 7:12 AM

shopping, grocery, or eating at a restaurant, taxi and public transportation, do I have to use ISL or othe currency is accepted ?

5 Answers Aug 30, 2015 at 3:21 AM

airport transfer

Tel Aviv District Aug 23, 2015 at 11:31 PM

would it be cheaper to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel in Dizzengof area, than taking some private shuttle services, I checked the prices, and they run about 65 - 95 US dollars or 252 ISL - 368 ISL 2 travelers

8 Answers Aug 25, 2015 at 9:44 AM

transport to hotel in tel aviv

Tel Aviv District Aug 9, 2015 at 6:09 PM

arriving in the morning at tel aviv airport, whats the best and perhaps the cheapest way to get to my hotel in tel aviv from the airport on a weekday

3 Answers Aug 16, 2015 at 4:59 AM
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

What is the best beach hotel there ...

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 15, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Not a loud party place thought please...

2 Answers Jun 15, 2015 at 4:06 PM
    • Laundering clothing

Herzliya Jun 5, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Are there laundromats in Herzliya? if,so, what is the price range for washing/drying? Can one expect reliable performance or is it best to ask around?

1 Answer Jun 5, 2015 at 3:09 PM
    • Traveling in Israel

Herzliya Jun 4, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Does an American need a visa as well as a passport?
      If yes, what are maximum length stays as a Tourist and as a Student?
      Are immunizations required?
      Can someone limited by speaking English manage all right?
      Suggestions for women traveling alone?

6 Answers Jun 5, 2015 at 1:56 PM
    • Family restaurants in Tel-Aviv?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 3, 2015 at 7:00 AM

I want to have a list of restaurants where I can eat with family in Tel-Aviv, its my wife and 3 kids in the age of 7,4 and 1 year old. Here in the Netherlands we have for example a lot of wok asian restaurants were you can eat for an all inclusive price and most of this restaurants have a room were the children can play.

I am looking for this kind of restaurants in Tel-Aviv. Specially restaurants where the children have a room or space to play.

4 Answers Jun 6, 2015 at 11:18 PM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Car rental (toll, rental stations)

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 13, 2015 at 12:17 AM

I'm planning to rent a car during my stay in Israel. I'll reach my final destination (Tel Aviv) on friday evening... Is it really true that all city stations will be closed from friday, 2:00 pm? Is Ben gurion station really the only station in whole Israel where a rented car can be returned from on weekends?

Apart from this I'm confused about Israeli toll roads: As far as I understand, there is no way to avoid surcharge, because they are priced with a transponder not distributed to car lessees... Is this true?

In case of affirmation, is only the Highway nr. 6 priced? Or even Highway nr. 1 from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (and Ben Gurion?)

5 Answers May 16, 2015 at 11:52 PM
    • traveldayne's Profile Photo

Tel Aviv & around 8 days

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 17, 2015 at 6:16 AM

We will be base in Tel Aviv and are planning day trips. We are contemplating if we should rent a car for just a couple of days or the entire of our stay?

Can anyone suggest an itinerary where to go ? How is parking like ?? Is it expensive?
      Many thanks! :)

12 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 1:57 AM
    • pargolfer's Profile Photo

Tel-aviv adventures

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 5, 2015 at 11:25 PM

Is it feasible to make my base at a beach hotel in city, rent a car, and do day trips out to Jerusalem, Nazareth etc.. or should I get lodging for each adventure? I will be in Israel for 3 weeks. Please advise your wisdom.

6 Answers Feb 8, 2015 at 2:57 AM
    • How to get from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion airport on saturday?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 5, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Help me and my wife to get from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion air port on Saturday

7 Answers Feb 8, 2015 at 2:58 AM
    • going for leave

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 10, 2015 at 12:30 PM

I am an international student and i have to go back to my native country every 9 months , i will be on a 3 month leave
      So is there any place where i could store my luggage rather than carrying it back ???

6 Answers Jan 10, 2015 at 11:32 PM
    • rnl74's Profile Photo

Taxi on Shabbat

Tel Aviv-Yafo Nov 15, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I am planning on taking a flight at 5:25 am on a Saturday from Tel Aviv. Will I have any trouble finding a taxi at 3:30 am on a Saturday (since it is shabbat and so late/early in the morning)?

thank you

8 Answers Jan 27, 2015 at 10:29 AM
    • bwk_michael's Profile Photo

Travel in January

Tel Aviv-Yafo Oct 8, 2014 at 11:21 PM

hi there, i want to go to tel aviv for a week in january, maybe do some day trips etc. just wondering how prices are in Israel comp. to like the UK or Germany...because i have been all over the middle east but not really Israel. as well i would like to know if you guys know any local airline going to cairo from tel aviv. thanks so much...happy travels :) michael

5 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

Hotel close to the airport?

Tel Aviv District Oct 7, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I have a flight out of Tel Aviv at 4:50AM. I figured probably best to find a hotel that is close to the airport. Any suggestions? thanks!

8 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 2:15 AM
    • The safety situation in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 22, 2014 at 12:11 PM

We have booked flights to Tel Aviv on October and booked an apartment close to the beach area. We are travelling with small children and are a bit worried about the safety situation. Running into the bombshells would not be a holiday memory that I would like to share with our daughters age of 6 and 8.

What is the situation at the moment and is there still alarms on a daily basis? If we still choose to come to Israel, is there other areas close to Tel Aviv that have a lesser risk (such as Herzliya, Netanya)? Our flights are to/from Ben Gurion.

10 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 3:55 AM
    • boutique hotel in tel aviv

Tel Aviv District Aug 9, 2014 at 12:48 AM

hi there,

as boutique hotels are pretty popular is in tal avive but if i travel to the place what will a best botique hotel? also i am hearing somethng about The Norman hotel in nso would it be good if somene stay there for a week or 5 days

2 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 2:12 AM
    • Travel to Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 1, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Hello :)
      My friends and I are travelling to tel aviv in a few weeks from Australia . We really want to come but concerned with the current situation . Is it still worth coming and is it safe all things considered ? Thank you :)

4 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 2:57 AM
    • Musical Instruments in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I plan on visiting Tel Aviv in October. While in Tel Aviv I would like to buy a Doumbek which is a small
      drum that looks like an hour glass. Does anyone know of a music instrument store that has these drums in
      Tel Aviv? That would be great to play a drum in different parts of Israel as my trip progresses!
      Any help is appreciated,

3 Answers Aug 2, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM

9 Answers Aug 22, 2014 at 2:33 PM
    • overstayed visa as a minor

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM

If i was 14 when i came with parents to a country and overstayed for 3 years visa Am i not going to be able to come back to this country . Israel Even if my parents are citizens and i am not?? Im turning 18 this month???

2 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 3:17 AM
    • Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel? If you have any Chinese tour guide is better? Thanks

2 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 12:44 AM
    • Night life

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 29, 2014 at 1:11 PM

where is the best club to go dancing and drinking in week days? I like house and electronic music.

• State of Origin in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 9, 2014 at 11:26 PM

I would appreciate if someone can advise me on where to watch this year's State of Origin live in Tel Aviv.

1 Answer Jun 23, 2014 at 1:46 AM
    • Blacksocks's Profile Photo

Rental of Jet Ski's

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 5, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I will be coming to Tel Aviv this month, is there places at the beach that rent Jet Ski's

1 Answer Jun 7, 2014 at 4:29 PM
    • History of Cafe Noga

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Is it true that a movie was done once on Cafe Noga? If yes, what is the name of the movie? Where can I read the history of the place from the 40s?

4 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • filmburner's Profile Photo

so where to eat tonight

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM

help where to eat,not kosher,jaffa area or south TA

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 3:39 PM
    • filmburner's Profile Photo

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 17, 2014 at 6:52 AM