change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Tel Aviv District Travel Answer Locations

• Bus service from Herzliya to Jerusalem and Tel Aviv

Herzliya Sep 25, 2015 at 11:54 AM

I'll be staying in Pituach Herzliya. Is there regular bus service from there to Jerusalem and Tel-Tel-Aviv? If so where is the bus station in Pituach Herzlyia? Thanks.

23 Answers 16 hours ago
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

Airport Hotel?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Sep 23, 2015 at 2:06 PM

What is a good hotel near the airport for a single night and a 9:40 AM flight?

3 Answers Sep 23, 2015 at 11:43 PM
    • mahalheart's Profile Photo

use of euro or ISL or US dollar

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 27, 2015 at 7:12 AM

shopping, grocery, or eating at a restaurant, taxi and public transportation, do I have to use ISL or othe currency is accepted ?

5 Answers Aug 30, 2015 at 3:21 AM

airport transfer

Tel Aviv District Aug 23, 2015 at 11:31 PM

would it be cheaper to take a taxi from the airport to my hotel in Dizzengof area, than taking some private shuttle services, I checked the prices, and they run about 65 - 95 US dollars or 252 ISL - 368 ISL 2 travelers

8 Answers Aug 25, 2015 at 9:44 AM

transport to hotel in tel aviv

Tel Aviv District Aug 9, 2015 at 6:09 PM

arriving in the morning at tel aviv airport, whats the best and perhaps the cheapest way to get to my hotel in tel aviv from the airport on a weekday

3 Answers Aug 16, 2015 at 4:59 AM
    • tbnyc1's Profile Photo

What is the best beach hotel there ...

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 15, 2015 at 8:04 AM

Not a loud party place thought please...

2 Answers Jun 15, 2015 at 4:06 PM
    • Laundering clothing

Herzliya Jun 5, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Are there laundromats in Herzliya? if,so, what is the price range for washing/drying? Can one expect reliable performance or is it best to ask around?

1 Answer Jun 5, 2015 at 3:09 PM
    • Traveling in Israel

Herzliya Jun 4, 2015 at 4:09 PM

Does an American need a visa as well as a passport?
      If yes, what are maximum length stays as a Tourist and as a Student?
      Are immunizations required?
      Can someone limited by speaking English manage all right?
      Suggestions for women traveling alone?

6 Answers Jun 5, 2015 at 1:56 PM
    • Family restaurants in Tel-Aviv?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 3, 2015 at 7:00 AM

I want to have a list of restaurants where I can eat with family in Tel-Aviv, its my wife and 3 kids in the age of 7,4 and 1 year old. Here in the Netherlands we have for example a lot of wok asian restaurants were you can eat for an all inclusive price and most of this restaurants have a room were the children can play.

I am looking for this kind of restaurants in Tel-Aviv. Specially restaurants where the children have a room or space to play.

4 Answers Jun 6, 2015 at 11:18 PM
    • schmechi's Profile Photo

Car rental (toll, rental stations)

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 13, 2015 at 12:17 AM

I'm planning to rent a car during my stay in Israel. I'll reach my final destination (Tel Aviv) on friday evening... Is it really true that all city stations will be closed from friday, 2:00 pm? Is Ben gurion station really the only station in whole Israel where a rented car can be returned from on weekends?

Apart from this I'm confused about Israeli toll roads: As far as I understand, there is no way to avoid surcharge, because they are priced with a transponder not distributed to car lessees... Is this true?

In case of affirmation, is only the Highway nr. 6 priced? Or even Highway nr. 1 from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem (and Ben Gurion?)

5 Answers May 16, 2015 at 11:52 PM
    • traveldayne's Profile Photo

Tel Aviv & around 8 days

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 17, 2015 at 6:16 AM

We will be base in Tel Aviv and are planning day trips. We are contemplating if we should rent a car for just a couple of days or the entire of our stay?

Can anyone suggest an itinerary where to go ? How is parking like ?? Is it expensive?
      Many thanks! :)

12 Answers Feb 23, 2015 at 1:57 AM
    • pargolfer's Profile Photo

Tel-aviv adventures

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 5, 2015 at 11:25 PM

Is it feasible to make my base at a beach hotel in city, rent a car, and do day trips out to Jerusalem, Nazareth etc.. or should I get lodging for each adventure? I will be in Israel for 3 weeks. Please advise your wisdom.

6 Answers Feb 8, 2015 at 2:57 AM
    • How to get from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion airport on saturday?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 5, 2015 at 12:34 PM

Help me and my wife to get from Tel Aviv to Ben Gurion air port on Saturday

7 Answers Feb 8, 2015 at 2:58 AM
    • going for leave

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 10, 2015 at 12:30 PM

I am an international student and i have to go back to my native country every 9 months , i will be on a 3 month leave
      So is there any place where i could store my luggage rather than carrying it back ???

6 Answers Jan 10, 2015 at 11:32 PM
    • rnl74's Profile Photo

Taxi on Shabbat

Tel Aviv-Yafo Nov 15, 2014 at 9:45 PM

I am planning on taking a flight at 5:25 am on a Saturday from Tel Aviv. Will I have any trouble finding a taxi at 3:30 am on a Saturday (since it is shabbat and so late/early in the morning)?

thank you

8 Answers Jan 27, 2015 at 10:29 AM
    • bwk_michael's Profile Photo

Travel in January

Tel Aviv-Yafo Oct 8, 2014 at 11:21 PM

hi there, i want to go to tel aviv for a week in january, maybe do some day trips etc. just wondering how prices are in Israel comp. to like the UK or Germany...because i have been all over the middle east but not really Israel. as well i would like to know if you guys know any local airline going to cairo from tel aviv. thanks so much...happy travels :) michael

5 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 2:19 AM
    • carloarg02's Profile Photo

Hotel close to the airport?

Tel Aviv District Oct 7, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I have a flight out of Tel Aviv at 4:50AM. I figured probably best to find a hotel that is close to the airport. Any suggestions? thanks!

8 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 2:15 AM
    • The safety situation in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 22, 2014 at 12:11 PM

We have booked flights to Tel Aviv on October and booked an apartment close to the beach area. We are travelling with small children and are a bit worried about the safety situation. Running into the bombshells would not be a holiday memory that I would like to share with our daughters age of 6 and 8.

What is the situation at the moment and is there still alarms on a daily basis? If we still choose to come to Israel, is there other areas close to Tel Aviv that have a lesser risk (such as Herzliya, Netanya)? Our flights are to/from Ben Gurion.

10 Answers Sep 21, 2014 at 3:55 AM
    • boutique hotel in tel aviv

Tel Aviv District Aug 9, 2014 at 12:48 AM

hi there,

as boutique hotels are pretty popular is in tal avive but if i travel to the place what will a best botique hotel? also i am hearing somethng about The Norman hotel in nso would it be good if somene stay there for a week or 5 days

2 Answers Oct 26, 2014 at 2:12 AM
    • Travel to Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 1, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Hello :)
      My friends and I are travelling to tel aviv in a few weeks from Australia . We really want to come but concerned with the current situation . Is it still worth coming and is it safe all things considered ? Thank you :)

4 Answers Aug 3, 2014 at 2:57 AM
    • Musical Instruments in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 31, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I plan on visiting Tel Aviv in October. While in Tel Aviv I would like to buy a Doumbek which is a small
      drum that looks like an hour glass. Does anyone know of a music instrument store that has these drums in
      Tel Aviv? That would be great to play a drum in different parts of Israel as my trip progresses!
      Any help is appreciated,

3 Answers Aug 2, 2014 at 7:39 AM

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 29, 2014 at 3:12 AM

9 Answers Aug 22, 2014 at 2:33 PM
    • overstayed visa as a minor

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 3, 2014 at 1:42 PM

If i was 14 when i came with parents to a country and overstayed for 3 years visa Am i not going to be able to come back to this country . Israel Even if my parents are citizens and i am not?? Im turning 18 this month???

2 Answers Jul 6, 2014 at 3:17 AM
    • Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 2, 2014 at 1:55 AM

Can you recommend some good local travel company in Israel? If you have any Chinese tour guide is better? Thanks

2 Answers Aug 25, 2014 at 12:44 AM
    • Night life

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 29, 2014 at 1:11 PM

where is the best club to go dancing and drinking in week days? I like house and electronic music.

• State of Origin in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 9, 2014 at 11:26 PM

I would appreciate if someone can advise me on where to watch this year's State of Origin live in Tel Aviv.

1 Answer Jun 23, 2014 at 1:46 AM
    • Blacksocks's Profile Photo

Rental of Jet Ski's

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jun 5, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I will be coming to Tel Aviv this month, is there places at the beach that rent Jet Ski's

1 Answer Jun 7, 2014 at 4:29 PM
    • History of Cafe Noga

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 30, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Is it true that a movie was done once on Cafe Noga? If yes, what is the name of the movie? Where can I read the history of the place from the 40s?

4 Answers Jun 2, 2014 at 4:55 AM
    • filmburner's Profile Photo

so where to eat tonight

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 17, 2014 at 8:22 AM

help where to eat,not kosher,jaffa area or south TA

1 Answer May 17, 2014 at 3:39 PM
    • filmburner's Profile Photo

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 17, 2014 at 6:52 AM