change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

Popular Tel Aviv District Travel Answer Locations

• blues in yaffo

Tel Aviv-Yafo Apr 17, 2014 at 5:23 AM

I understand that a group called Electric Blues are performing either tonight or on April 19th. in the port.
      Does anyone have info on the venue location and contact number?
      ---Dave---

• shopping in tel aviv israel

Tel Aviv-Yafo Apr 15, 2014 at 6:42 AM

is there a guess or dkny shop in any tel aviv mall?

2 Answers Apr 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM
    • Is Tel Aviv expensive?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Apr 10, 2014 at 3:38 AM

Hi All,

Thinking of holidaying in Tel Aviv this summer, is the city very expensive to eat out/ drink/ stay/ see tourist attractions?

Thanks!

6 Answers Apr 13, 2014 at 4:23 AM
    • 26 April 2014

Tel Aviv District Mar 25, 2014 at 11:45 AM

I looking to share taxi from tel aviv to ben gurion airport on 26 april 2014

3 Answers Mar 29, 2014 at 2:48 PM
    • transportation and tourist activities during Sabbath day

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 21, 2014 at 7:08 AM

Would like to know the available transportation in the city and going to the airport during Sabbath day. Thanks.

2 Answers Feb 22, 2014 at 8:35 AM
    • moschella's Profile Photo

Tel Aviv and Petra

Tel Aviv District Jan 21, 2014 at 4:41 PM

HI everybody
      I am planning to visit Tel Aviv and Petra in May and need some tips.
      Any help on an organized tour to Petra from Tel Aviv?
      Which are the best areas to stay in Tel Aviv? I will be using Air B&B
      Has anybody visited Eilat?Worth spending a couple of days there?
      Thank you

7 Answers Jan 27, 2014 at 2:51 AM
    • MagdalenaG's Profile Photo

Where to store my suitcase?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 21, 2014 at 2:20 AM

Are there any places in Tel Aviv I could store a suitcase for couple of hours/days? I'm not booking any hotel, using airbnb instead so leaving it in a hotel is not an option. Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Jan 21, 2014 at 3:04 AM
    • MagdalenaG's Profile Photo

Showers for back-packers

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 20, 2014 at 3:00 PM

Are there any public showers in Tel Aviv? We're arriving from Eilat early in the morning and the same evening we're flying back home so it's not really worth for us to book a hotel...

5 Answers Jan 25, 2014 at 12:39 PM
    • Is there a restaurant with belly dancing?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 19, 2014 at 8:39 AM

I remember going to a restaurant in Old Jaffa that had belly dancing and singers but this was a LONG time ago does such a thing still exist today?

1 Answer Jan 19, 2014 at 9:14 AM
    • Calvinh's Profile Photo

Day Use Hotel

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 11, 2014 at 6:27 AM

I will be arriving at Ben Gurion airport 0700hrs. My next event is to meet up with another group of travellers on a bus at 1815hrs, Ben Gurion airport for travel to Tiberias. I would like to find a day use hotel in Tel Aviv to pass the time from 0800hrs to 1700hrs. Any recommendations?

3 Answers Jan 15, 2014 at 10:16 PM
    • New Year's Eve

Tel Aviv-Yafo Dec 22, 2013 at 3:47 PM

Hi there, lm planning go to TLV for New Year's Eve: any suggestion for clubs/parties during that night?
      Also, any suggestion for clubs in general? (period is between the 27th and jan 2nd)
      thanksss!

Chem

3 Answers Dec 22, 2013 at 9:45 PM
    • 2AussieGuys's Profile Photo

New Years Eve

Tel Aviv-Yafo Dec 5, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Anyone have any recommendations on what a couple of Aussie Guys should do in Tel Aviv on New Years Eve???

• Where to go and what to do? good guides? apps?

Tel Aviv District Oct 20, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Can you recommend me where to go and what to do in Tel Aviv? are there interesting not standard guides about this city?
      also how are the prices there and where I can find coupons and discounts for it?

3 Answers Nov 4, 2013 at 2:57 AM
    • Coach Transfer from Tel Aviv airport to hotel Park Plaza

Tel Aviv-Yafo Oct 18, 2013 at 7:06 AM

Are the reliable coach services available for this journey? How frequent are these and what is the price

4 Answers Mar 19, 2014 at 5:29 PM
    • what bus to take from Ben Gurion to Mann Auditorium (need answers TODAY)

Tel Aviv-Yafo Sep 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Hello, I'm wondering what the best bus is to take from the Ben Gurion airport to the Heichal Hatarbut Mann Auditorium at 1 Huberman, Tel Aviv. Thank you!

4 Answers Oct 14, 2013 at 2:23 AM
    • Tel Aviv in late november- nightlife and tourism?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Sep 1, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Hi,
      I'm planning a week holiday in Tel aviv from November 20th-27th. I have heard of the legendary nightlife, and was wondering if it would still be bustling at that time? Are the crowds mainly European tourists or locals and people from other Middle Eastern countries? I know the weather can be a hit and miss, but am hoping the vibrant nightlife will make up for it.

Thanks for the replies.

3 Answers Sep 17, 2013 at 6:12 AM
    • phmath's Profile Photo

Nightlife during Rosh Hashanah?

Tel Aviv-Yafo Aug 19, 2013 at 2:26 AM

Is it recommendable to visit Tel Aviv for a short party, sightseeing and tourist trip inclunding visiting Jerusalem during Rosh Hashanah?
      I've heard that most will be closed then. What's about clubs, bars, restaurant?
      I think its not a good time to come then to Tel Aviv for enjoying nightlife...What's your opinion?
      We would stay from the fifth of September till the eight of September, so its unfortunately a really short trip.

3 Answers Aug 25, 2013 at 8:34 AM
    • jlfloyd's Profile Photo

Getting a visa for jordan for the allenby crossing

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 29, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Hello! I wanted to know how long it takes to get a visa at the Jordanian embassy in tel aviv for us at the Allenby crossing into Jordan. I have read that you can not get a visa on arrival at that crossing but can get it ahead of time at the embassy. I just wanted to know is this a couple hour thing, a couple day thing or what. I am based out of Jerusalem and would need to make plans if I needed to spend some a few days in tel aviv waiting on the visa to be ready. Thanks!

2 Answers Jul 31, 2013 at 11:30 AM
    • Public Transit

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jul 20, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Hello, I am planning on working an internship in Tel aviv. Until now I thought my internship was walking distance, but discovered it is within city limits but is too far to walk (google says 30 minute public transit ride), how much does it cost to take the public transit aka bus system in tel aviv every day??

4 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 2:49 AM
    • Meeting up with locals?

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 28, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Hello, I'm going to Tel Aviv and Jerusalem next week and would like to meet up with locals to the area willing to show me around the area a bit, would be nice to meet new people. looking forward to your replies.

3 Answers Jun 30, 2013 at 6:13 AM
    • customs and traditions

Tel Aviv-Yafo May 13, 2013 at 5:10 PM

What are some major customs and traditions for Israel in general? Styles of food? Clothing?

7 Answers Feb 3, 2014 at 6:49 PM
    • When are the cheapest flights to Israel? Places to see

Tel Aviv-Yafo Dec 4, 2012 at 1:55 AM

I would like to visit some of the paces Christ was at and see some of the country in Israel. Any recommendations? Places that are not so crowded are preferred. What kind of places are the cheapest to stay at....hotel? B&B??
      I am in the US.

Thanks.

17 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • Eating out

Tel Aviv-Yafo Nov 2, 2012 at 2:48 AM

Hiya all, can anyone give me a rough idea how cheap/expensive Tel Aviv is for lunches and evening meals please. Agent is telling me cheap and plentiful restaurants but have also heard its expensive. Rough guide please and obviously any suggested venues will be useful. We are 4 ladies staying B/B for 1 week in June, so could we say get an evening meal for around £15? Many thanks in advance

9 Answers Apr 5, 2013 at 4:17 AM
    • OperaDuck's Profile Photo

Best clubs and beaches in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv-Yafo Oct 9, 2012 at 9:28 AM

Hi, I'll be visiting Israel in November, travelling round the country for a week, ending off with 4 free days in Tel Aviv in mid Nov.

Just wondering what are the most awesome clubs in Tel Aviv right now (since the clubbing scene is pretty legendary....). Also which is the best beach to go to? I've read that Alma beach is a beach that locals go to (and to smoke shisha as well?)

Appreciate any tips and advice. Thanks!

9 Answers Mar 22, 2014 at 8:21 AM
    • Oleinikolga's Profile Photo

Swimming in the sea in May

Tel Aviv-Yafo Apr 16, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Hi, everyone.
      We are going to stay in Tel-Aviv for a week - between 30th of April and 6th of May and then head for a conference somewhere in the North of Israel. Being from a cold country, we wanted to have Sun and Sea vacation. Is it possible to go to the beach and swim in the sea in Tel-Aviv in the beginning of May, or our better option is going to Eilat instead?...

2 Answers Apr 16, 2012 at 10:05 PM
    • Sheruts on Saturday from Tel Aviv to Haifa

Tel Aviv-Yafo Feb 20, 2012 at 7:49 PM

Which Sherut companies drive between Tel Aviv and Haifa on a Saturday? Thank you

1 Answer Feb 21, 2012 at 10:18 PM
    • Tel Aviv hotel

Tel Aviv District Jan 28, 2012 at 12:25 PM

We will be in Tel Aviv for 2 nights in July. Can anyone recommend a hotel on the beach strip, that is no more than180.00 a night?

7 Answers Feb 13, 2012 at 1:02 AM
    • marielexoteria's Profile Photo

Advice on early check-in on the Shabbat

Tel Aviv-Yafo Jan 8, 2012 at 4:44 AM

Hello fellow travelers,

I will be in Israel in late July until early August and my flight is landing at 03:30 on the Shabbat night. I found a self-catering apartment place through booking.com close to the beach and with a reception, and I have contacted them when booking to notify them of my need of an early check-in. I have yet to receive an answer about this.

So my question is: what are my options? I assume that taxi is the only way at this hour, Shabbat or not. I will need to get some sleep after waking up in the middle of the night and trying to be somewhat alert prior to the passport check. Also, what can I do to get some groceries, if the places in my immediate surroundings are closed?

Thank you in advance, toda.

8 Answers Jan 14, 2012 at 10:21 PM
    • xaver's Profile Photo

Ben Gurion to Jerusalem

Tel Aviv District Dec 22, 2011 at 8:25 AM

Hi,
      where do I find shared taxis at Ben Gurion airport? Are they easy to find?
      Thanks
      Corra

4 Answers Dec 22, 2011 at 7:59 PM
    • papito1981's Profile Photo

Beaches in Tel Aviv

Tel Aviv District Oct 26, 2011 at 7:34 AM

Hi there,

I was thinking to rent a car in Rehovot for the w-e and go to Tel Aviv (I'm not sure if to go on Friday or Saturday): which beaches do you recommend?
      Than maybe stay there for dinner...any suggestion?

Thanks in advance
      Marco

4 Answers Oct 30, 2011 at 8:02 AM