Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Camping out?

Canary Islands Nov 12, 2015 at 7:55 AM

Hi, my partner and I will be visiting the Canary Islands for two months over Christmas.
      We are really keen to camp out and have discovered a number of state run camp sites which sound great but hard to find much out about, I do understand you must get a permit to camp.
      Loving the outdoors and exploring, we don't mind a lack of facilities and being a bit out of the way.
      Any information about camping on Gran Canaria and Tenerife would be greatly appreciated!

We would also be very up for helping out on any projects, anything eco-minded, help with building, caring for animals, gardening and so on, especially if there is availability for camping!
      So if anyone can think of anywhere or anyone who could help, please get in touch!

Many Thanks

• gran canaria

Isla de Gran Canaria Nov 22, 2015 at 4:40 AM

is it safe to visit this new year

• meeson's Profile Photo

where for best weather

Canary Islands Nov 12, 2015 at 10:43 AM

hi vt'ers
      wheres the best weather in Europe for a weeks holiday going on Saturday 14th November. looking for ok weather and decent price, any websites that are good for this or is it just the last minute ones.
      thanks in advance

• Accomadation

by Minia1 Online Now Jun 26, 2014 at 6:56 AM

Can you advise on good Accomadation self catering for a solo traveller in Coats Teguise. I am looking for a nice relaxing time.

3 Answers Jun 26, 2014 at 7:32 AM