Travel Answers

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• help! Transportation

Rosarito Oct 29, 2015 at 2:27 PM

I'm taking a group of 15 down to Rosarito for a work trip. We will mostly be in the hotel for meetings, but will be getting out for dinner and an activity per day. What is the best transportation for this? Are their taxi services? I can rent a charter bus from San Diego but then I would have to pay for them our whole trip, and I don't want to to that as we will only be needing transportion 2 or so times a day.

• Driving from tecate mexico to ensenada

by stevegoold525 Online Now Feb 26, 2014 at 9:54 AM

My wife and I are driving a motorcycle from Tecate to Ensenada the first of April. Has anyone driven this lately? Some say it is a nice ride and some say the pavement ends periodically and there are a lot of patches of dirt road. Can anyone clarify? Thanks.

10 Answers Feb 26, 2014 at 4:57 PM
    • Policia shake down

by Began Online Now Feb 24, 2014 at 6:55 PM

Is this one of the better boarder crossings where shakedowns happen infrequently...or do you recommend a different crossing back into the USA?

8 Answers Mar 8, 2014 at 8:02 AM
    • Souveniers in Tecate

by amarais Online Now Aug 28, 2013 at 5:11 AM

Because of it's size, we would like to go to Mexico via Tecate instead of Tijuana. We want to buy the cheapy souveniers and wanted to see if those vendors are also in Tecate.

1 Answer Aug 28, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    • SusanMcK's Profile Photo

Tecate Tips

by SusanMcK Online Now Jul 23, 2008 at 11:10 AM

Visiting Tecate August 2 and 3. Staying at El Dorado and Rosita Resort respectively. Just wondering whether there's anything I should be aware of - no-go areas, dodgey neighbourhoods, etc. given that this is a border town and probably sees a lot of transient travellers heading north. Actually, any insights (+ or -) would be greatly appreciated. I'm guessing it's going to be pretty warm, but is it a dry heat or a humid heat? Thanks in advance. Susan

1 Answer Jul 23, 2008 at 2:42 PM
    • topgunn's Profile Photo

Tecate, Mexico

by topgunn Online Now Mar 27, 2008 at 3:10 PM

As previously suggested, a day trip to Tecate sounds interesting. What are some of the main things "to do or see" and is it easy to leave your car on the California side of the border and just cross over?

5 Answers Mar 29, 2011 at 1:32 AM