change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• sherese7's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Puerto Princesa

Palawan Dec 16, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Hey all, we are backpackers traveling to Palawan in late Jan. We land in the eve and are looking for a good place for 2 nights. Preferably a place with pool. We will spend up to $50ish per nite because we want comfort after a 27hr flight. (after that we will be back to backpacker budget) It would be ideal to find something in walking distance or bicycle to restaurants, beaches,etc.
      Can anyone help out with recommendations.
      Thanks SO much :)

more
    • crewrower's Profile Photo

Best waterfall in Taytay / El Nido region?

by crewrower Online Now Jan 3, 2011 at 6:21 AM

As a lover of waterfalls, I'm wondering if you can suggest a good one somewhere either in Taytay, El Nido, or in between? Would prefer not to take a large detour just for a waterfall unless it's truly spectacular.

Have heard of the Canique Falls, but not sure how good it is, and I don't know exactly where it is...

thanks
      crewrower

• crewrower's Profile Photo

Where to stay in Taytay other than Apulit Island Resort and Flower Island?

by crewrower Online Now Dec 4, 2010 at 10:15 PM

Will be there in early February. I'm finding that Flower and Apulit are just way too expensive (the resorts include all activities and meals into the package price, so if you just want to chill out you don't get your money's worth).

Anything else worthwhile to do in Taytay that's not quite as expensive?

Thanks!
      crewrower

2 Answers Dec 8, 2010 at 6:08 AM
    • Amy26's Profile Photo

please help, any info. on Club Noah Isabelle?

by Amy26 Online Now Feb 23, 2007 at 12:40 PM

Hi all, Im planing a trip from Canada to Palawan, has anyone stayed at the Club Noah Isabelle? I've read mixed reviews on this property. If anyone has any information on this please let me know, thanks.

1 Answer Feb 24, 2007 at 6:51 AM
    • Kohlet's Profile Photo

Taytay to El Nido

by Kohlet Online Now Mar 31, 2005 at 4:37 AM

Hi! We're planning to go to El Nido from Puerto Pricesa via bus but we're thinking of staying overnight in Taytay.. Could you suggest a reasonable place where we can stay? Would you know what are the good places to visit in Taytay? What's the mode of transport from Taytay going to El Nido and how long is the travel time?

Thanks in advance! :)

4 Answers Apr 11, 2005 at 8:28 PM