change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• outdoorz13's Profile Photo

Renting bicycles in Krakow

Krakow May 7, 2015 at 7:04 PM

Hello, We will be in Krakow in June. We were wondering if there is somewhere nearby that is nice to ride bicycles to for half day or so. A relaxing pretty ride through country, not busy roads or industrial areas. Maybe a lake or a river or a small quaint village or town. Also need a recommendation on where to rent the bicycles. Thank you.

more
    • Homanded's Profile Photo

Cost of Taxi

Krakow May 24, 2015 at 8:25 AM

What should we expect to pay for a cab ride between airport and our Hotel Polleral in Krakow:

Szpitalna 30 st., 31-024

more
    • Anyone have the recipe for Pod Wawelem's sour potato salad?

Krakow May 9, 2015 at 10:54 AM

I am looking for this recipe.

more
    • TerenceG2's Profile Photo

Getting to Auschwitz Birkneau Memorial

Krakow May 17, 2015 at 9:56 AM

I am currently planning a trip for my family, and am doing some research about how we can reach Auschwitz Memorial & Museum. Till now I have found the PoloRail Website, however I heard that it is possible to travel from Krakow Old Town to the Auschwitz Memorial via bus?

Can someone explain possible transport methods/and the respective prices? (apart from car rental - as I am from Malta and am not comfortable with left hand drive)

Thanks, Terence

more
    • tours in Krakow

Krakow May 13, 2015 at 12:36 PM

We will be staying in Krakow fro June 8 to June 11, and interested in Aushwitz and Dunajec River Rafting Tour.
      Could someone recommend us a good tour agency?
      We need either Russian or English speaking guide,
      Also, has anyone taken the rafting tour, is worth spending 8-9 hours for that particular tour?
      Thank you,
      Larisa.

more
    • private guides at Auschwitz without tour from Krakow?

Krakow May 13, 2015 at 7:17 AM

We have our own car and are driving to Auschwitz and want a private or small group tour. Is it possible to find a private guide at the entrance? I contacted numerous companies in Krakow and they only have tours that include transport to/from Krakow. Any links or suggestions for budget travelers?

more
    • Krakow to Prague. Day train situations

Krakow May 15, 2015 at 8:49 PM

I will travel to Poland in July with my wife and waughter. I saw several pages from Poland and Zchec Republic and stil uncertain how to get there. I prefer to travel during the day. Does anyone have a useful tip or idea? Thank you for your time and support!

more

Near Tatrzanski Park Narodowy