Tatabanya

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Cheap correction glasses

Budapest Nov 25, 2014 at 10:38 PM

Does anyone know about discount correction glasses in Budapest ? This city is known for its excellent and cheap dentistry, is it the same for correction glasses ?

more
    • Christmas fairs in November

Budapest Nov 7, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Hi,

We booked our tickets to Budapest and rented a flat a few weeks ago in order to visit the Christmas fairs from Budapest this year. A lot of websites stated that (at the time we made our reservations) the fairs will be opened this year from 15th of November until the last days of December. But, when we checked those websites a few days ago they stated another date (the 27th of November) as the date of the opening of Christmas fairs. We will be in Budapest from 20-23 of November 2014. Is there any chance that the Christmas markets will change the opening dates again to earlier ones? Will there be any crafts or Christmas decorations to see and buy in that period?

more
    • roserosada's Profile Photo

Budapest to Timisoara

Budapest Nov 6, 2014 at 12:22 PM

Which is the best way to travel from Budapest to Timisoara, Romania? If by train, can you provide a link? A flight through Lufthansa takes me back to Munich which I do not want to do. Any recommendations?

more
    • I need to find a friend in Budapest

Budapest Nov 1, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Several years ago, a friend and I were traveling to Eastern Europe, including Budapest. Before we left for our trip, I found a small church on the Internet that was supposed to have a fabulous collection of icons. Since my friend is an iconographer, we went to visit. I was looking in the keyhole (the church was closed) when a woman came up to me and said something in Hungarian. I assumed she was asking what I was doing there, so I said “Ikona” and mimed that my friend painted ikona. She left, returned with the priest who opened the church and Maria took my friend, Jan, around to each icon and explained who/what each icon was about. After the tour in the church, she invited us to her apartment, next door, for coffee. We joined her for coffee and spent a fabulous hour with Maria. Unfortunately, we had to get back to the hotel (for our last night dinner) and couldn’t stay any longer. The greatest part of all this is that neither Jan nor I spoke or speak Hungarian, and Maria didn’t speak English, but we managed to communicate with each other, from the heart, with pictures, an atlas, smiles, books, etc. Maria is a portrait painter. As I recall, the church is on a street next to the River and there is a short wall across the street from the church. _____River______ --------Wall---------- =====Street==== ------XXX-church----- There was a bridge across the river about a block away (facing the church, the bridge was on the right). Jan and I are visiting Budapest again in June, 2015, and would love to reconnect with Maria, if at all possible. I have looked all over the Internet and cannot find that church again,nor do we know her last name or address, so I am reaching out for help. Would you be able and/or willing to try to track down Maria, or would you know of someone who could help us? Please let me know if you know of anyone who could help. Thank you so very much. Best regards, Nancy Crawford & Jan Farrell Albuquerque, New Mexico (505) 881-9108 Jlfnac88@msn.com

more
    • o_henna's Profile Photo

11 days trip from Vienna

Budapest Nov 11, 2014 at 6:03 PM

Please help me plan a trip for any europe destinations...where by we can take a car and visit places, stay over in quaint places, we are from india, and are used to walking a lot, have interest in art, culture, nature. The trip starts on dec 31st 2014.

more
    • lesliench's Profile Photo

Budapest to Prague night train 31/12

Budapest Nov 13, 2014 at 6:23 AM

Is it available for booking the night train from budapest to Prague at 31/12/2014 online?
      I had tried several online system but all the replies are not available.
      I just wonder if there are night train from budapest to prague at 31/12 ?

more

Near Tatabanya