Tashkent Travel Answers

change location
BHOPALI's Profile Photo

how i come tashkent

by BHOPALI Online Now Aug 15, 2005 at 2:50 AM

hi, every one,,
i am hear in dubai, is my love in thear tashkent, my girlfirend befor with me in dubai. she now leve in tashkent. now she want i come tashkent.and she want mirrage with me.i tomuch love her, she tomuch love me, i tray to visa uzbekistan in dubai. but embassy dont issue visa. embassy told we need invation latter from uzbekistan. now i dont now, how i get invation latter form tashkent. how she send for me invation latter,how i come uzbekistan. how come uzbekistan ? after mirrage i stay in tashkent please send me ansar..thanks

Quote & Answer
2 Answers
  • RE: how i come tashkent

by mikeno1 Online Now Jun 27, 2006 at 4:38 AM

First, I suppose you should learn English. Second, you should ask your girl friend to send you invitation letter... which is pretty self explanatory.

Or you could always find another girl friend who you could 'too much love' in dubai

For your information, I dont know how you expect to pay for yourself once youre there, cause wages are very low, around40 per month. Additionally, if you are stupid enough to over stay a visit visa- believe me you will be hunted down and killed like a dog. Uzbekistan is a POLICE STATE. Anyway very safe, and very pretty, and for sure once youre there youll 'too much' fall in love with the many very pretty women all over the place.

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • zareen71's Profile Photo

RE: RE: how i come tashkent

by zareen71 Online Now Oct 18, 2006 at 1:24 AM

thanks your advice,

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Near Tashkent