change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to get to Imavere

Imavere Apr 18, 2014 at 12:30 AM

Hi,
      I am going to Estonia, probably to Tallinn airport and I need to get to Imavere...I found that there should be a bus stop, but I canĀ“t find any bus schedule or if it is the bus line from Tallinn to Imavere, could you help me where I could find the information about connection between Tallinn and Imavere, please.

more
    • mile1910's Profile Photo

How to go from Tallinn to Rundale castle ???

Estonia Apr 21, 2014 at 3:23 AM

Is it possible with bus connections ? Is there an excursion available from Tallinn ????
      How long does it take to visit.
      Thanks
      Mimi

more
    • jcourtnellsmith's Profile Photo

Elderly Couple Visiting Tallinn

Tallinn Apr 18, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Couple in their seventies visiting in July. Not able to walk very long distances. A short list of 4 star hotels close to places of interest would be appreciated.
      How to get to the port for ferry to Helsinki, Is signage clear in English at the port ?
      Cost of taxi from airport to hotels.

more

Popular Tartumaa Travel Answer Locations

• Bus ticket

Tartu Jul 5, 2012 at 4:06 AM

Is it possible to return an already bought bus ticket in half price?

2 Answers Jul 11, 2012 at 2:56 PM
    • Riga to Tartu

Tartu Nov 19, 2007 at 8:42 AM

Does anyone know is there a bus or mini bus during the day from Riga to Tartu running midweek in February?
      I know there is a bus at about 7 in the morning and 7 in the evening but I dont fancy either of them.

Cheers,

Will `

4 Answers Nov 18, 2013 at 3:49 AM
    • Tartu vs Tallinn

Tartu Aug 12, 2007 at 6:32 AM

Hi,

Which city is better to live in for a 30-something year old professional software engineer (I telecommute full-time for one the major search engines) - Tallinn or Tartu?

I'm in Tallinn now but it's just so touristy that I find it overwhelming.

I guess I'm looking for a place that's open-minded and tolerant, with small-town hospitality, enough activities to keep a 30-something year old happy (I like folk music, English-language movies, sports, hiking/camping, and good conversations in quieter lounges and bars), and close to nature (forests, lakes).

I read "Tartu - population 100,000+" and fear it may just be for 18-22 year old students who prompty move away after graduating...and dies completely when school lets out.

Thanks.

9 Answers Nov 18, 2007 at 11:26 AM
    • BritishEagle's Profile Photo

B&B Tartu.

Tartu Jun 26, 2007 at 12:19 AM

Yo, I will be flying in to Tartu with a private aircraft from Tallinn. Is there any good B&B close to the airport?

• nuppe's Profile Photo

August Tartu Parnu

Tartu Jun 23, 2007 at 12:39 PM

How is Tartu in early August? A little bit dead? What's the best way (and the time or distance) to get between Tartu and Parnu?

5 Answers Jun 27, 2007 at 4:00 PM
    • Study in Tartu

Tartu Aug 31, 2006 at 7:07 AM

Someone gonna to study in Tartu like Socrates/Erasmus student?

• Travel from Riga to Tartu & back

Tartu May 18, 2006 at 1:21 AM

I have checked Eurolines timetable, and, like a previous post notes, have found only one bus from Riga to Tartu. I checked the train from Riga but did
      not find a station listed for Tartu.

I would be very grateful for definite advice about how I can travel between Riga and Tartu.

1 Answer Nov 18, 2013 at 3:52 AM
    • ing.pezz's Profile Photo

Sleep in Tartu

Tartu Jun 16, 2005 at 1:43 AM

Hi,

I will go in Tartu this summer, so I reserved a room in an hostel.

The hoste is the Peepleri 14. Someone knows this hostel? Is near the city center? Is a safe area?

thank you very much

1 Answer Jun 16, 2005 at 2:14 PM
    • Carletto76's Profile Photo

Bus/Train from Riga to Tartu

Tartu Jul 23, 2004 at 8:01 AM

Dear VT friends. I'd like to go to Tartu from Riga on the 13th of August. I took a look at Eurolines.lv site, but there seems to be just one bus every day at 19, arriving at 23.15. I was looking instead for a morning connection. Do you have any advice? (also trains would be ok) Thank you very much in advance!

5 Answers Jul 30, 2004 at 3:08 AM