Tarragona

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Threading eyebrows.

by Shacia Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi.. I'd really appreciate help here. Im new here in tarragona and I can not find any spa or saloon which offer threading for eyebrows. Can anybody guide me where to find a saloon which offers threading.. Thanks.

more
    • annemariebyrne's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from Reus Airport

by annemariebyrne Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi! Does anyone know the taxi fare from Reus airport to Tarragona town centre? It would be for a Saturday afternoon, two passengers, hand luggage only. Many thanks.

more
    • Threading eyebrows.

by Shacia Online Now Apr 8, 2014 at 8:05 AM

Hi.. I'd really appreciate help here. Im new here in tarragona and I can not find any spa or saloon which offer threading for eyebrows. Can anybody guide me where to find a saloon which offers threading.. Thanks.

2 Answers Apr 8, 2014 at 8:18 AM
    • annemariebyrne's Profile Photo

Taxi fare from Reus Airport

by annemariebyrne Online Now Apr 2, 2014 at 4:29 AM

Hi! Does anyone know the taxi fare from Reus airport to Tarragona town centre? It would be for a Saturday afternoon, two passengers, hand luggage only. Many thanks.

3 Answers Apr 2, 2014 at 10:22 AM
    • How can I get to and return from Barcelona in the night? Joan Gamper Trophy 02/08/2013

by tarragonabarcelona Online Now Jul 18, 2013 at 11:39 AM

Hi Guys,

I'll be in Tarragona on 2nd August and I'd like to see Barcelona football match. I've checked and match ends about 0:00 and first train to Tarragona is about 5 AM. Do you know if there is any other transport to get back right after match? When I was in Lloret there were buses from hotels... Any idea?

Thanks in advance! :)

• how to get there around midnight

by zinebtarragona Online Now Jun 17, 2013 at 3:20 AM

I all be arriving to Spain through Barcelona international airport terminal 2 at around 23h.
      I would like to know how can I get to Tarragona using public transportation.
      In other words, what is the safest and cheapest means of transportation to get to this location -bungalow Camping Las Palmeras- from the terminal 2 of the barcelona airport ?

Thank you very much for your responses

2 Answers Jun 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM
    • 2Cmore's Profile Photo

train travel

by 2Cmore Online Now Jun 12, 2013 at 5:28 PM

We will arrive on a SUNDAY in Tarragona by cruiseship and wish to go to Barcelona for the day...which train station do we need to get to and how far is it from the dock. Is this the easiest and fastest way? Thankyou.

5 Answers Jun 13, 2013 at 7:17 AM
    • transportation to Salou, spain from Barcelona airport.

by beverlyfg Online Now Jun 9, 2013 at 12:24 PM

If I take the train from Barcelona, will it go to Salou?

8 Answers Jun 15, 2013 at 10:50 AM
    • AustinK4's Profile Photo

Public Transport from Tarragona to Arc De Bara(Park Playa Bara)

by AustinK4 Online Now May 23, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Can anyone help regarding the bus service between Tarragona and Arc De Bara?
      We'll be travelling on Monday 3rd June.

Go raibh maith agaibh, go léir.
      Austin Keegan, Dublin, Ireland

• kauaiswimmer's Profile Photo

Transportation

by kauaiswimmer Online Now Apr 13, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Where may we purchase Tarragona cards for transportation while we're in Tarragona?

1 Answer Apr 14, 2013 at 7:06 AM
    • Bus from Tarragona to Playa Montroig?

by justee25 Online Now Aug 5, 2012 at 7:25 AM

Hello,

I tried to find any information about buses from Tarragona to Playa Montroig Camp but no success... I know there is one from Cambrils to Playa Montroig, but I will be eternally grateful if someone could advise me how can I get from Tarragona to Playa Montroig.

Thanks,

Justyna

7 Answers Aug 6, 2012 at 11:21 AM
    • Going To Tarragona for Holiday - Need other travel gems to visit

by Btrue2all Online Now Aug 3, 2012 at 9:13 AM

Hello- I will be leaving next week for Tarragona area . We actually have a Villa rented in Cunit. We are used to going to Italy and like the pol/ beach during the day. Then ever early evening, we like to visit different cities and towns within 50-60 minutes to look around and shop. It doesn't have to be big shops. Local made things nice as well including the tastes of the area to bring home. After that, we eat at a a nice place to eat in the the city and then go home. Are there any charming cities to visit either on the beach or inland that we should go to based upon our likes, Of course we will head to Barcelona, but I would like to look into several other cites to go to. Your input would be of great help. THANKS!

3 Answers Aug 3, 2012 at 4:43 PM
    • mirana's Profile Photo

Tarragona Luggage Storage

by mirana Online Now Feb 27, 2012 at 12:07 PM

I'm planing to stop in Tarragona and spend 4-5 hours there on my trip from Valencia to Barcelona. But I will have a lots of luggage. Is there a luggage room (or lockers) at the Tarragona train station (the one in city center) or Tarragona bus station?

5 Answers Feb 28, 2012 at 5:00 PM
    • Playa Electrica -??

by Adri_27 Online Now Sep 14, 2011 at 5:12 AM

i have heard that there is a place called playa electrica that is a bar/club on the main strip in tarragona... they play all the football games...
      Is there such a place??? and if so does anyone know the phone number??
      thanks

• RachaelJourneys's Profile Photo

Nightlife in Tarragona?

by RachaelJourneys Online Now Aug 15, 2010 at 11:43 PM

Hi,

I am a Canadian, traveling with my parents to Spain next February for their 25th anniversary. We are staying a couple of km from Salou. The issue? I will be 19 at the time, and they will be 58/73. They want a relaxing holiday going to churches, etc, while I'm interested in nightlife. I gather these are smaller cities/towns, but was wondering what kind of nightlife is in the area? Any places you recommend? Also how's the public transportation situation? I have no familiarity with this area so any advice is much appreciated!

-Rachael

3 Answers Aug 17, 2010 at 10:12 PM
    • Barcelona Reus airport

by koi Online Now Aug 9, 2010 at 11:07 AM

Hello,
      We need to be on the airport at 0600 on a friday morning . We stay in Barcelona . What is the best/cheapest way to travel

1 Answer Aug 9, 2010 at 12:36 PM
    • pixlestar's Profile Photo

Tarragona in December

by pixlestar Online Now Jul 7, 2009 at 9:17 AM

Hi everyone,

After several trips to the beautiful city of Tarragona,in Spain, we are planning to return in December. Has anyone been at this time of year? I'm particularly interested in whether the shops and restaurants in the old town open all year round?

Thanks...in anticipation :-)

4 Answers Jul 9, 2009 at 9:16 PM
    • colincox's Profile Photo

Tarragona to Sitges

by colincox Online Now May 20, 2009 at 10:13 AM

We need to go from Tarragona to Sirges by bus or train on Friday.
      I know that we have to change trains to avoid having to go to Barcelona, but I forget where.
      Is it San Vicens or Vilanove, perhaps?
      If you can tell me, I'd be grateful.
      Thanks
      Colin

4 Answers May 21, 2009 at 4:17 AM
    • Some advice please

by amarshak Online Now Dec 14, 2008 at 3:33 AM

Hi everyone

Me and my family are coming over to Barcelona in July next year. I have 4 young kids 13,11,6 and 2 years of age and will be staying in Tarrogona and doing a bit of travelling to Barcelona and also going to Port Aventura.

My question is what do you recommend and the cheapest travel as i have 4 kids
      and also do you recommend that we buy our Port Aventura tickets over the
      internet or is it cheaper to buy at the theme park.

We live in Glasgow Scotland and if you would like anything bought over please
      let me know and we could meet up in Tarrgona or Barcelona and exchange our culture.

I hope to hear from you soon

2 Answers Jan 10, 2009 at 1:26 AM
    • public transport

by hizippy Online Now Nov 23, 2008 at 8:33 AM

Arriving at reus airport on wed. are their any buses in to tarragona, and if so what number bus, and how much please.
      Thanks Sandra.

1 Answer Nov 23, 2008 at 10:48 AM
    • where in tarragona?

by sy1 Online Now Aug 27, 2008 at 5:29 AM

Hi,

I'm going to Tarragona, Spain fopr the 1st time, anybody have anything they can recommend...or not!?

Gracias

5 Answers Sep 1, 2008 at 11:47 AM
    • demch's Profile Photo

How to get to Poblet monastery by public transportation?

by demch Online Now May 15, 2008 at 9:01 AM

Hi All,

Can somebody advice how to get to the Poblet monastery from Tarragona.

I will be staying in the hotel in Tarragona and would like to have a one day trip to Poblet monastery.

I cannot find anything at Renfe or Alsa website. Is there local train or bus routes?

Thanks,

Yuri Demchenko

4 Answers May 16, 2008 at 2:12 AM
    • How to go to Tarragona

by msandml Online Now Dec 17, 2007 at 1:44 PM

Dear all,
      Hi. I have to go Tarragona and I booked the flight ticket to Barcelona already. It would be nice, if you tell me how to go to tarragona from Barcelona airport (more detail, please). I tried to check in some website but they are Spainish language. So I can not understand so much.
      Thank you very much,
      msandml

13 Answers Dec 19, 2007 at 8:37 AM
    • black henna tattoos

by worried-mum Online Now Sep 4, 2007 at 3:21 PM

We were on holiday at a Keycamp holiday site in Tarragona called La Torre de la Sol.
      All over the campsite there were posters displayed advertising 'henna tattoos' My daughterhad one of these tattoos applied on her 10th birthday August 7th 2007. 12 days later she has had a nasty allergic reaction to the tattoo & is now on anitbiotics & steroids & our GP says she may be scarred for life!!!!
      Does anybody have any advice on how to file for compensation/damages for my daughter? I have read many articles on the net about these illegal black tattoos but nobody seems to suggest how to claim.
      We took out holiday insurance when we booked the holiday.

1 Answer Sep 4, 2007 at 11:14 PM
    • J_Antunes's Profile Photo

Port Aventura - Transportation

by J_Antunes Online Now Jul 24, 2007 at 1:21 PM

Hello,

I will be staying near Plaça del Font in Tarragona. One of my days there I would like to go to Port Aventura. Can anyone tell me what transports can I get to reach the park?

Thanks in advance!

2 Answers Aug 4, 2007 at 8:36 AM
    • swimming clubs

by charliemac Online Now Apr 25, 2007 at 7:59 AM

Competitive swimmer aged 16 going to Tarragona 9th till 23rd July to improve his spanish. Wants to train with local swim club if possible

• Can you walk to Pont del Diable (aqueduct) from town?

by ray_fb Online Now Oct 20, 2006 at 7:08 AM

I really want to see the Aqueduct, but I will be taking the train to Tarragona.
      Is there a trail or road to walk from the town to Pont del Diable, the Aqueduct?

2 Answers Oct 21, 2006 at 1:59 PM
    • Can you walk to Pont del Diable (aqueduct) from town?

by ray_fb Online Now Oct 19, 2006 at 9:00 PM

I really want to see the Aqueduct, but I will be taking the train to Tarragona.
      Is there a trail or road to walk from the town to Pont del Diable, the Aqueduct?

2 Answers Oct 20, 2006 at 6:29 PM
    • Is Tarragona a good holiday choice for a retired couple

by KJZ9741 Online Now Sep 15, 2006 at 5:34 AM

My parents recently retired and I was thinking of treating them to a cheap week's holiday in Tarragona, flying out to Reus. The trouble is, both of them are getting on a bit and are nervous about travelling. On the other hand, both of them like the seaside and ancient ruins so Tarragona seemed a good choice. But when I looked on the Internet I discovered there is a big petrochemical complex nearby and that over a hundred tourists were roasted a few years at a campsite when a propane road tanker ruptured. A friend of mine who works in industry tells me the BASF refinery and several others are flooded after recent heavy rains (I don't mind parents getting "well-oiled" providing it's with alcohol!). Should I just scrap the idea and settle for somewhere else or go ahead and hope they have a blast?

12 Answers Dec 1, 2006 at 2:08 PM
    • vibi68's Profile Photo

About Aquopolis water park...

by vibi68 Online Now Sep 7, 2006 at 10:48 AM

Can anyone tell me if we are allowed to bring a pic-nic?
      On their website it says they have plenty of green spaces, but do not specify if we can eat our own food there...
      Thanks

3 Answers Sep 7, 2006 at 7:09 PM
    • Catalan or Spanish???

by dm_precious_angel Online Now Sep 5, 2006 at 2:46 AM

We are visiting the Costa Dorada in October. I am not exactly sure where yet but as we are flying into Reus it is going to be not too far from there, possibly Creixill, Tarragona or somewhere now too far from there. We're staying in a villa so will probably be in a village or somewhere with locals.

It is very important to me when I travel that I learn as much of the language as possible.

a) it is only polite
      b) I enjoy it

I understand that in Tarragona Province that Catalan is the preferred language. I am finidng it very hard to pick up a holiday Catalan book with a CD for pronounciation.

Should I give it up as a bad job and do Spanish instead? From what I gather I think the locals prefer to speak Catalan?

It is important to me because being able to communicate with the locals makes my holiday for me.

Could anyone advise please?

Many many thanks in advance

Kate x

6 Answers Sep 6, 2006 at 8:20 AM
    • Reus airport to Tarragona

by breenalison Online Now Aug 17, 2006 at 6:15 AM

After a bit of investigation I could see the Alexandra apartments are very central so I have booked them (as per my earlier question). Could anyone tell me the best way to get to Tarragona from Reus airport please.
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 23, 2006 at 8:10 AM