Tarnow

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Store selling Duffel Bags

Warsaw May 24, 2015 at 1:01 PM

Hello, Where can my daughter purchase an X-large duffel bag? She is on exchange and living in downtown Warsaw. The zip on her duffel bag has broken so she needs to buy a new one - nothing fancy. Approx $30 to $50. She says she can't find one anywhere. Thanks

more
    • One night in Warsaw

Warsaw May 25, 2015 at 4:53 AM

One night in Warsaw!
      today, 12:47
      Me and my friend have booked a flight to Warsaw for one night next month to celebrate our birthdays.

We are staying in the city centre and are looking for lively fun places to go in the evening for food/drinks/dancing. We are visiting on a Wednesday night (17th june) and both female, 30ish, looking for a similiar aged crowd (nothing too young and nothing too prententious) preferably english speaking, being midweek we thought we better do some research in advance.

Looking for a good value for money trip so nothing too expensive as that was the point of getting out of London!

Any ideas of fun places on a Wednesday night, any dress codes or price information would be really helpful! Or any tips on where to stay away from!

Thanks!

more
    • meeson's Profile Photo

tours from hotel

Warsaw May 15, 2015 at 2:57 AM

hi vt'ers
      Has anyone had a tour of Warsaw organised by their hotel ? They come to your hotel etc. I'm staying at the Sofitel later this year and wondered if it was worth letting them organise it for me or just to go on a regular tour meeting in the old town.
      thanks

more

Near Tarnow