change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• therme and sauna

Poland 21 hours ago

hi
      I am looking for good facilities like the one you find in Germany. Ideally with different types of sauna and haman and were "aufguss" infusion sessions are performed.
      Any suggestions?

Tnx

more
    • Medical emergency

Poland Jun 30, 2015 at 9:58 PM

First time going to Poland - Krakow and Kielce. How does one get medical help if there is an emergency?

more
    • Bus stop in Pogorzelce

Bialowieza Jun 19, 2015 at 4:04 AM

Is there a bus stop in Pogorzelce?

more
    • TerenceG2's Profile Photo

Transport between Auschwitz and Wadowice, and from Wadowice to Krakow

Poland Jun 17, 2015 at 7:46 AM

After the visit to Auschwitz-Memorial, I would like to plan a short visit to Wadowice. before going back to Krakow.
      Can someone suggest me which buses/trains operate between these 3 locations please, as the only threads I can locate do not contain working links (as they are old).

Thanks a lot :)

more
    • Wroclaw to Brno by train

Wroclaw Jun 7, 2015 at 6:35 AM

Is it possible to get from Wroclaw to Brno by train ??
      If so , what's involved
      thanks

more
    • Krakow to Kielce - Mode of Transportation

Poland Jun 21, 2015 at 9:59 PM

I am travelling first time from Canada to Krakow and then to Kielce where my mother was raised and then to a small village (Nieklan Wielki) near Kielce where mom was born. I would appreciate comments on the best and easiest mode of transportation to these destinations and how far from airport (in Krakow) is the train station or bus terminal located, as well where in Kielce. Thank you in advance for your comments.

more
    • rnl74's Profile Photo

Munich To Wroclaw by bus?

Poland Jun 19, 2015 at 9:23 AM

Hello,

I am travelling from Munich to Wroclaw, and was hoping to go overnight via train or bus. I found this company, but wasn't able to find any reviews on it, so was wondering if anyone here has used it and can recommend it? It is Autokar Polska - autokarpolska.com.pl

Thank you!

more
    • First timer questions.

Poland Jul 3, 2015 at 2:29 PM

I am the first timer to Poland and going to Kielce first with a lot of newbie questions:
      1) Are there any pubic facilities or other that have computers that can be used to send emails?
      2) I will be travelling in October (mainly to Kielce and Krakow) and am not sure for how long I will be in each location. Is it wise to book hotels in advance in Canada or can I just walk in to a hotel and expect the same price (after of course researching hotel on Trip Advisor)?
      3) Should I buy an adapter plug in Canada or do most hotels have adapters to accommodate North American plugs.
      4) Will my North American SIM card in my cell work in Poland ?
      4) Are there any special vaccination shots I should be receiving in Canada in advance of going to Poland?

Thank you kindly for your comments.

more
    • Catching a Bus in Krakow

Krakow Jun 19, 2015 at 10:17 PM

I want to take a bus from the Krakow airport, that departs 55 minutes after my plane lands. Will that be enough time to get luggage, and clear customs?

more
    • Very rudimentary understanding of Polish - a problem?

Poland Jun 16, 2015 at 11:51 AM

I am travelling from Canada to visit where my mother was born and raised - a village Nieklan Wielki and Kielce. I will also be visiting sites in Krakow. I have spoken very little Polish for the last 45 years since my mom passed away.

Will my very rudimentary Polish be a significant problem getting around the above places especially in bus and train terminals, hotels, shops and when visiting sites in Krakow? All comments and any tips will be very much appreciated.

more

Near Tarnow