Tapolca

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• bus or train

Budapest Feb 24, 2015 at 3:11 AM

hi if I am at ibis Budapest city ,which easy to go from hotel bus or train near hotel,
      in Vienna which station to reach to do tour in Vienna &see most of sightseeing
      thanks

more
    • apexro's Profile Photo

bekescsaba to gyula

Bekescsaba Feb 9, 2015 at 6:53 PM

I'll arrive to Bekescsaba by train. Can you tell me please how I can go to Gyula by bus (eventually where the bus station is) or by taxi? How much a taxi will cost? Any taxi number?

more
    • sim card with 3g

Budapest Feb 26, 2015 at 10:04 PM

hi what is the best sim card to use in Budapest with 3g
      thanks

more
    • lorrainece's Profile Photo

Day to explore

Budapest Feb 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM

Hi i have a day to myself before going on an organised tour of Dalmatia. Any ideas as what to do on my own from about 1:00pm time till early evening? Something that is off the beaten track and the tour wont be doing would be great. I will be staying at Hotel Zara. TIA lorraine

more
    • shared minivan airport

Budapest Feb 23, 2015 at 2:29 AM

hi does any one know if expedia offers shared airport
      best way to go to veinna bus or train
      any ideas for 3days iternity
      thank u

more
    • taxi from airport

Budapest Feb 19, 2015 at 5:26 AM

hi how much taxi from airport ,fixed price
      any shared shuttle

more
    • currency in budapest

Budapest Feb 18, 2015 at 10:23 PM

hi can accept euro or what is national currency,is it easy to exchange in exchange shops or bank,100euro equivalence or $ thanks 1-any idea 4* or 3* cty center,ius ibis nice good hotel 2-easy to go to Vienna as I have to stay 4nighs in Budapest 3-hot baths? 4-any recommendation day out city? 5-reach city from airport by public transport,or hotel on line of public transport no changes direct thanks

more
    • Turska's Profile Photo

"Chimney cakes"

Hungary Feb 10, 2015 at 11:09 AM

We really miss the Kürtőskalács buns/cakes from Budapest. I´ve found some recepies, but I´m not sure what material the "roll" is? Is it wooden or metal? I think it looked like some sort of metal at market, but at some photos it looks like it is wooden?
      I hope it is o.k. to ask this in here, I dodn´t know where else to ask!

more