Taourirt

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• CTM Bus from Rabat to Chefchaouen?

Chefchaouene May 25, 2015 at 5:32 AM

Does anyone know if there are CTM buses running from Rabat to Chefchaouen in June? The CTM website shows no schedule for that route. Specifically, we're travelling on June 7, 2015. Thanks!

more
    • Nice budget cafe/restaurabt

Marrakesh May 20, 2015 at 11:59 PM

Can u advise me of good clean cafes to eat midday or early evening. Low cost. I deem la cafe de poste et kechmara as expensive ones. I travel 5/6/15

more
    • Exchanging Canadian currency in Marrakesh

Marrakesh May 4, 2015 at 12:27 PM

Is it possible to exchange Canadian dollars to dirhams at the Bureau de Change at Marrakech airport?
      I've seen some similar questions regarding European currencies, but I'm wondering if I will have trouble with my Canadian dollars.
      Thanks for any advice. I'm very excited to go to Marrakesh, and VT has been a great resource during my trip planning!

more
    • JohnO86's Profile Photo

cheap bars with local beer

Marrakesh May 13, 2015 at 8:09 PM

can anyone tell where to go for a few cheap beers in marrakesh please

more
    • sabrina2020's Profile Photo

who is traveling to Marrakech in may/ june ?

Marrakesh May 19, 2015 at 8:43 AM

Hi evryone
      If anyone here is interested to come to Marrakech and are willing to know the culture I will plan a time to meet depending on my work obligations. I do that because I feel that most of the tourists feel scared of all what is said about Marrakech but I have to tell you that you don't have to feel as such .I love Marrakech and it's people I can't live anywhere else I just find myself in this city. I do have friends coming from all the corners of the world and we just had fun together and some times I took them to visit my family in the mountains which totally calm and people there are very respectful. am here in need. I wish you a good stay in Marrakech city.

more
    • Any tips about Marrakesh???

Marrakesh May 21, 2015 at 9:01 AM

Hey VTs,

I am intending to go to Marrakesh end of July.

I will be on my own (thoughts). I would like to know tips about my idea and what to do when I am there.

That it`ll be a short weekend break (Thu-Mon).

Looking forwar to hear your thoughts???

more
    • Ramadan mid june to july

Morocco May 13, 2015 at 8:20 AM

I am arriving 16 june in marrakech but its ramadan start. Will clubs bars and Restaurant s be open

more
    • morrocco to Mauritania

Morocco May 8, 2015 at 5:11 AM

Please how safe is it to travel from Morrocco to Mauritania.

more
    • Backpacking Information

Morocco May 15, 2015 at 3:41 AM

Hi Everyone.
      I plan to travel to Morocco to backpack around the country for 3-4 weeks.
      Wheres the best place to fly to (start my trip) and the est place to fly back (end my trip)
      Any advice on what route I should take would be much appreciated. It's cheapest to fly to Fes but I feel if I fly there I will miss out on Tangier
      Thanks!

more
    • ger4444's Profile Photo

Danger in Morocco

Morocco May 13, 2015 at 1:08 PM

Today, i read in the news papers that there is a substantial high risk for travellers to Morocco. IS and related organizations are about to plan serious attacks in Morocco tourist spots in order to attack the country's tourist sector and income coming from tourism. Also kidnappings in the southern desert are mentioned as a thread. Is it indeed too much danger in Morocco? Better not go there?

more

Near Taourirt