Taos

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• One Way from ABQ to Taos

by rhelman Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

two of us are flying to Albuquerque on June 3rd and need to get to Taos that same day to meet up with other travelers. We only need one way to Taos that day. I have only seen one shuttle that makes this trip and it's Twin Hearts. They don't pick up the phone to inquire or reserve and the reviews are just dreadful about them. To rent a car one way from ABQ to Taos is very expensive as well. do you have any other suggestions?

more
    • One Way from ABQ to Taos

by rhelman Online Now Apr 4, 2014 at 12:46 PM

two of us are flying to Albuquerque on June 3rd and need to get to Taos that same day to meet up with other travelers. We only need one way to Taos that day. I have only seen one shuttle that makes this trip and it's Twin Hearts. They don't pick up the phone to inquire or reserve and the reviews are just dreadful about them. To rent a car one way from ABQ to Taos is very expensive as well. do you have any other suggestions?

4 Answers Apr 5, 2014 at 5:21 AM
    • Taos and Santa fe- cheap place to stay one night

by Getmail75042 Online Now Aug 8, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Where is a simple, cheap place to sleep just one night in each on way to Co?
      And the not to miss places for photography :)

3 Answers Aug 9, 2013 at 4:29 AM
    • Joeysage's Profile Photo

Info on goji berry Eco lodge. Is it for real?

by Joeysage Online Now Feb 26, 2013 at 10:00 AM

I have found cabins on Craigslist at this website m.taosgoji.com/#!Casitas%20&...">m.taosgoji.com/#!Casitas%20&...,|gallery_page And also listed on airbub lodging site but no reviews.

Does anyone know of this place or have stayed there?

Thanks, Joey

1 Answer Feb 26, 2013 at 1:43 PM
    • Bus to Taos

by dieffekappa Online Now Oct 17, 2010 at 7:20 AM

Hi this ia Daniel from Italy, is there any bus or public transportation to reach Taos from Santa Fe? Thanks

3 Answers Jan 29, 2012 at 10:35 AM
    • Sienlu's Profile Photo

What's the best thing to do or visit in Taos

by Sienlu Online Now Jul 14, 2010 at 9:02 AM

I go for a family reunion in Taos almost every year, we usually go to Red River, and are there the weekend of the fiesta, it's fun but I was wondering what else there is to do or visit in Taos or near it?? Any suggestions would be appreciated :-)

15 Answers Jul 16, 2010 at 11:15 AM
    • Special dinner near/in Taos

by oleeanna Online Now Mar 3, 2009 at 1:14 PM

We are all traveling to New Mexico for Dad's 80th and want to celebrate with dinner out while staying near Taos. There will be 11 of us. I would appreciate any ideas. Thanks

5 Answers Mar 18, 2010 at 7:59 PM
    • Looking for the hat shop

by marydreger Online Now Mar 22, 2008 at 1:34 PM

On a visit to taos in 12/06 we visited a store that sold hats in teh back. the shopkeeper had an antique hat sizer so measure your head and was extremely knowledgeable about hat styles. We would like to make a special trip there to buy a hat but want to make sure that he's still there and that he's open this Wedmsday morning (our ONLY chance to get there). I can't find Hats in the the yeelow pages. Anyone know who I'm talking about? The front of the store sells something else but I can't remember what! Any leads? ASAP Thanks

3 Answers Mar 3, 2009 at 2:27 PM
    • scargo's Profile Photo

March /spring skiing: best time? When is school out locally?

by scargo Online Now Feb 13, 2005 at 3:28 PM

I have been to Taos many, many times in the past. I love it. It was my Mecca...... I am now far away! I want to revisit it in March, after the 11th. When is the best time if I want to avoid the locals and their spring break/holiday? Is this even an issue that should affect my timing? I know that Texans flood into Taos when school is out. Is there a best time to come in March or a period to avoid? Thanks, A Texan in Connecticut.....

• acrijk's Profile Photo

Drinks after ski?

by acrijk Online Now Jan 22, 2004 at 8:03 AM

I fear that I already know the answer to this question, but is there any cool places to grab a drink in Taos after skiing? Any bands? Beer with atmosphere? THANKS!

2 Answers Jan 29, 2004 at 9:23 PM