Taormina Travel Answers

change location

Searching for a bracelet

by MARION_RADEER Online Now Sep 23, 2010 at 8:49 PM

I shopped in Teramina last month. I purchased a bracelet on the main thoroughfare about 3-4 blocks from the fountain that I believe is the main square. It was a beautiful green and orange snap on bracelet. I do not know the material or stone but it made a bit hit at the University of Miami in Miami Florida. And the President of the University would want to purchase one. The owner placed the bracelet in a green pouch that began with IL...(something) anyone know the jewelry and linen store that would carry the bracelet

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Re: Searching for a bracelet

by happyhunting Online Now Nov 4, 2010 at 7:06 AM

Hi there! Glad you enjoyed your shopping experience in Taormina and that it was admired by your friends at home!

If you could be more specific about where the shop was maybe I can help you find it. The fountain you mention is in the Piazza Duomo (Cathedral Square) so, from there, did you walk towards the post office at Porta Catania or in the other direction towards the main square with the 2 bars? Which side of the road was it on......? What sort of things did the shop sell, since you also mention linen and jewelry - strange combination but perhaps you mean embroidered table linen which is popular here?

Give me more clues and I'll try to help you!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines