Tanjungpinang

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• the prices in Batam

Riau Province 23 hours ago

Hi! I am from a European country. My friend now lives in Palembang (South Sumatra). We plan to live in Batam for a few month. My friend got information about prices in Batam. I was shocked. I think that my friend got wrong information. Could you tell me, is it true?
      He found a dorm for us. There is one room for us and a bath and a kitchen for a few rooms. The price is 2.000.000 rupiah for the room + 500.000 rupiah for security + electricity. The total price is around 3.000.000 rupiah for the room per month! The dorm is located in Plamo Garden, Block B (south of batam Centre Area). Could you tell me, is it normal price for Batam?
      We will visit almost every day Sekolah Tinggi Teknik Ibnu Sina which is located in Nagoya Area. We will use city transport (bus). He told that one ticket costs 10.000 rupiah. We have to use two buses to come from Plamo Garden to STT Ibnu Sina. One person will spend 40.000 rupiah per day. So, one person will pay 1.000.000 rupiah per month for transportation. Is it true that we have to use two buses? Is it true that the price of one ticket in the bus is 10.000 rupiah? Could you tell me the shortest and cheapest way?
      He said that he has to get Batam citizenship card (identity card). The price of the card is 1.000.000 rupiah. Why so expensive? I could get the card for free in my country.
      Thank you!

more
    • myortodoks's Profile Photo

Batam - Pulau Lingga

Pulau Lingga Jun 20, 2014 at 1:38 AM

I would like to go to Pulau Lingga and would like to stay there. Would appreciate if you can advise me the best itineray during my stay. I will fly to Batam on 21 - 24 Sep 2014. My plan i will stay 1 night at Nagoya, 1 night at Nongsa and 1 N at Pulau Lingga.

more
    • Papua/Raja Ampat from Tanjung Puting NP?

by AshNav16 Online Now May 17, 2013 at 7:58 AM

Hi all would anyone be able to advise me as to how to get to Papua/Raja Ampat from Tanjung Puting National Park?

5 Answers Jul 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    • Cheap Spa treats

by Phileas Online Now Sep 8, 2003 at 3:32 AM

Hi people, I need some recommendations for cheap spa treats. Am writing an article on cheap spa treats in Batam, Tanjung Pinang and Bintan. Please feel free to drop me recommendations for spa treatments. Will be most helpful if you could provide the name of the place, the address and telephone number (and email address) if you have it... No hotels please, unless it's really cheap, good and offer wide variety of treatments - like scrub, body masks, facials, massages and hair treatments etc. Must be cheaper than S'pore.. Hope it's not too much trouble. Thank you for your help.. Thankyouthankyouthankyou