Tangier Island Travel Answers

change location

Restaurants

by 4mickyp Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 1:40 PM

I just wanted to know if you use peanut of olive oil to cook your foods in!

Quote & Answer
4 Answers
  • kiwi's Profile Photo

Restaurants

by kiwi Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 2:19 PM

I suspect you need a definitive answer on this question, and the restaurant owners/chefs may not read this forum. You would be better advised to contact the restaurants individually.
    Did you make this post as a response to reading a tip about a particular restaurant?

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
  • Re: Restaurants

by 4mickyp Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 3:02 PM

no i was trying to find if any of the restaurants said anything about it because me and my family are going up there in a few weeks and i have a sister that is highly allergic to peanuts so we just needed to know what kind of oil they used!

• YVRDave's Profile Photo

Re: Restaurants

by YVRDave Online Now Jul 2, 2009 at 7:39 PM

To help you out, this is not a restaurant. This is a website about travel that might have a blog about a restaurant. Your question, unfortunately, is like talking to a fire hydrant about walking a dog. There is a relationship to each other but, you will not get the answer you want.
    Try www.411.com , get the restaurants phone number and call them. It will be best for your sisters health.

• kiwi's Profile Photo

Restaurants

by kiwi Online Now Jul 3, 2009 at 3:49 AM

Yes clearly this is a serious issue and you will only get anecdotal and not definitive replies here. Good luck with your quest. And enjoy your visit when you go :-)

Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines