Tanay

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• Going to pook bathala

Calamba 21 hours ago

Hi! Mag ask lang po ako ng mga dapat sakyan pag papunta pook bathala, mag start na po sa los banos. Commute lang po kasi kami. Sa may 31 po plano namin pumunta. Salamat po sa sasagot. 

more
    • how to go...

Nagcarlan Apr 29, 2015 at 10:45 PM

Hi! I just want to know the complete details of going to twin falls coming from biñan laguna. Thanks!

more
    • How do I go to Nueva Ecija from Baguio?

Luzon Apr 29, 2015 at 10:04 AM

How to commute from Baguio City to the Science City of Munoz? Then to Central Luzon State University?

more
    • May Weather

Tagbilaran City Apr 26, 2015 at 4:45 AM

We plan to travel to Panglao this May 15, 2015, what is the weather usually like in May? I really would like to enjoy my travel.

more
    • Abra de Ilog to Maburao

Mamburao Apr 22, 2015 at 10:15 PM

What are the trip time schedules from Abra de Ilog to Maburao? (either jeepney or bus)

more
    • room for rent salitran 2 cavite

Salitran Apr 6, 2015 at 8:27 AM

do someone here new a room/flat/house for rent in salitran 2 Cavite? 1 month stay only

more
    • Information on Station 3

Boracay Island May 1, 2015 at 3:26 PM

I have found an apartment to rent in the Station 3 section of the island.

1. How long would it take to walk from Station 3 to Station 2? How far is it in feet or miles?

2. How long would it take to walk there?

3. How much would it cost to take a motorcycle taxi there?

4. Are there bars or clubs in Station 3, or mostly just in Station 2?

5. What is the crowd in Station 3 like?

Thank you in advance.

more
    • Place to Stay

Batac Apr 27, 2015 at 8:36 AM

Hi, a friend of mine is going on a study trip to Batac for roughly a month and she's looking for a nice cheap place to stay that isn't going to burn a hole in her wallet. Any hotels, inns, rooms for rent, or transient houses in the area you can recommend?

more
    • Availability of outdoor showers, swimming pools, jacuzzis?

Boracay Island Apr 16, 2015 at 12:51 AM

Just looking for some information regarding outdoor showers, swimming pools, and Jacuzzis...

Are there relatively strong outdoor, fresh water showers available in the Station 1 - 3 areas? Is there a charge? If so, what is the cost in pesos? How many showers are there available?

Is it possible to access pools and / or Jacuzzis in the Station 1 - 3 areas?

Thank you :)

more
    • 10k budget for 2?

Vigan Apr 29, 2015 at 6:58 PM

My boyfriend and i were planning to go to vigan for 3 days and 2 nights. Is 10k enough? Including the transportation

more
    • Travelling from Vigan to Banaue

Vigan Apr 14, 2015 at 4:36 PM

Hi would anyone know if it is possible to get a direct bus from Vigan to Banaue?
      Thanks

more
    • Visitors and Expats in Boracay during the months of June and July 2015

Boracay Island May 1, 2015 at 3:42 PM

Will there be many westerners during these months?

What is the approximate estimates of westerners visiting during that time of the year? Are they mostly Australian or European, or are there Americans and Canadians, too?

The reason I ask is because I was in Mexico last year and the number of westerners was really minimal, so there was no one who I could really talk to due to the language barrier. I understand that many people in the Philippines speak English very well, but I would like to meet some westerners while there, too.

Thank you.

more
    • What is the cheapest, most efficient way to get to Boracay from USA?

Boracay Island Apr 30, 2015 at 1:33 AM

I will be leaving Honolulu, Hawaii USA in early June and staying in Boracay till mid July of this year.

What is the best / cheapest / most efficient itinerary to take? What airlines do you suggest?

Will I need to stay a few nights in Cebu or Manila, or is it possible to get from Hawaii to Boracay within 24 - 36 hours?

How much is a flight from Manila to Boracay (in USD)? How much from Cebu to Boracay?

Please advise. Thank you for reading.

more
    • aliceabellon's Profile Photo

ticket price of 2GO ship

Manila Apr 18, 2015 at 5:50 PM

How much is the ticket of 2GO travelled Manila to dipolog starting next month MAY 2015?

more
    • Whats the weather in Malapascua on August?

Malapascua Island Apr 13, 2015 at 11:56 AM

Hi..

Me and my boyfriend are traveling to Malapascua on August and we are wondering what kind of weather we are expect during this moth...I hope the rainy season having started yet this month..anyone knows the weather on August?

Thanks in advace

more
    • looking for friends..

Port Barton Apr 7, 2015 at 11:10 PM

hi..i will be visiting port barton this april 14-19..any suggestions where to go first? looking also for some adventurous friends to meet there..

more
    • tr4ffy's Profile Photo

Transportation

Bohol Apr 29, 2015 at 9:28 PM

Hi. Are they any transport that can bring me to Candijay from Chocolate Hills. Or maybe i can rent a bike?

Thanks in advance.

more
    • Is the ferry still going?

Mariveles Apr 27, 2015 at 6:33 PM

As of April 2015, is the ferry from CCP still operating?

thanks

more
    • What to do on the Island of Cebu

Cebu Island May 2, 2015 at 4:19 PM

Hi all, Im travelling with myself and two friends to Cebu in late June and was wondering which area/areas of Cebu are worthwhile visiting. We will fly in around mid day and i was thinking we will have either 3 or 4 nights on the island before moving on to Boracay. I have looked into Moalboal a little and this seems interesting for the canyoning, waterfall trips. I think these are the type of activities we would enjoy most and maybe a night out in Cebu City? Do you suggest we stay 3 nights and spend more time in Boracay, would that be more worthwhile?

Thanks in advance!

more
    • New Years

Puerto Princesa Apr 14, 2015 at 5:16 AM

Hi,

Which is the best hotel to stay at for New Year's Eve ? Or where would be the best place to be at for New Year's Eve 

more
    • hypertraveller's Profile Photo

Nice and Affordable Vacation House in Davao City?

Davao Apr 7, 2015 at 3:28 AM

Hi. I will be going to Davao City with my family and I'm looking for a vacation house. I found these two houses: flipkey.com/davao-vacation-r... and flipkey.com/davao-vacation-r.... House number 1 is very nice. It is in General Malvar Street near downtown but a little bit too expensive for my budget. House number 2 is in Nova Tierra and more in line on what I plan to spend.
      Is Nova Tierra a good area?? It seems to be close to both the beaches on Samal Island and the new malls and quite a peaceful place to stay, however it is a bit far from downtown.

more
    • where to eat near calinawan cave?

by cjsalvador Online Now Feb 3, 2014 at 5:48 AM

i am a tourism student and i'm currently making a day tour itinerary in tanay rizal. i just want to ask for your suggestions of the best restaurants in tanay. specifically near calinawan cave. thankyou.

1 Answer Feb 3, 2014 at 9:01 AM
    • visiting TANAY

by herbertberlin Online Now Jan 29, 2011 at 5:22 AM

Ps let me know how do i travel by bus to TANAY from Manila Intl airport
      Anything special to see in Tanay
      How do i get to Jalajala from Tanay

thanks
      Herbert

3 Answers Feb 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM