Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• How to Tampin from KL

by Bienawan Online Now Mar 31, 2014 at 1:51 AM

How to get Tampin from Kualalumpur

2 Answers Mar 31, 2014 at 4:43 PM
    • Bus Gemas to Melacca

by mandtw Online Now Jan 10, 2014 at 2:35 AM

WE are arriving by Jungle train at Gemas at 18.12..and want to go to Melaka and find Hotel accommodation for 2 nights 31st January and 1st Feb 2014 Any suggestions

1 Answer Jan 10, 2014 at 7:57 AM
    • PaulR76's Profile Photo

Malayan Emergency 1951?2 period.

by PaulR76 Online Now Jan 4, 2014 at 3:03 AM

During that period,the British army had a camp at Tampin,mainly to guard the main rail line which ran from Singapore to Ipoh,and maybe beyond.WAS THAT A SINGLE RAIL TRACK AT THAT TIME.?
      Troops at the camp,were,Pioneer Corps,Cameronians,Argyll & Sutherland Highlanders.

1 Answer Jan 4, 2014 at 4:34 AM
    • rental car

by miradores Online Now Aug 3, 2013 at 6:04 AM

can i rent a car at tampin railway station

1 Answer Aug 3, 2013 at 6:44 AM
    • Interesting Spots in Tampin

by PutraH Online Now Oct 15, 2011 at 10:43 PM

A group of us (resident community friends aged 30 - 60) from Kuala Lumpur will be making a trip to Gemas in early November 2011 for a weekend meeting. We were thinking of diverting to Malacca b4 making our way to Gemas since our meeting there is only at 6pm.

However, I am considering whether we should stop by Tampin instead of Malacca as we have never been to both Tampin & Gemas. Would like to know what are the attractions (sight see / food) in Tampin. I cannot find any recent updates on Tampin. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

• Cab from Tampin to Gunung Datuk and Gunung Datuk to Tampin

by yc_chai Online Now Aug 14, 2009 at 6:08 PM

We are planning to take train to Tampin and take cab to Gunung Datuk. Is it easy to get cab @ Tampin train station and Gunung Datuk? Any recommend?? Thank you.

• Military Establishment

by ianswindley Online Now Sep 5, 2008 at 9:10 AM

I was a soldier in Tampin in 1957 - 48 Field Reg RA - Tampin. I have been looking at the google map of Tampin and would be obliged if somebody could help me identify where the camp was located and what has been built in its place.

Thanks - Ian

• Bus from Tampin to Melacca

by Wdouble Online Now May 3, 2007 at 12:10 AM

What bus should I take and where to take if I want to go to Melacca from the Tampin Rest House? Thanks!

1 Answer May 3, 2007 at 7:01 AM
    • vpbebe's Profile Photo

taxi from melaka

by vpbebe Online Now Jan 16, 2006 at 9:02 AM

how much would it be for a taxi from melaka to train station in tampin?
      thanks

1 Answer Jan 16, 2006 at 5:04 PM