Tampico

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • CROSSING TO USA BY TAXI

Nuevo Laredo 3 hours ago

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO USA BY TAXI FROM NEUVO LAREDO,MEXICO TO LAREDO,TEXAS,USA.

more
    • BEACHES???

Estado de Tamaulipas Mar 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Hello! I wanted to know if anyone knows of any beaches in Tamaulipas??

more
    • prescription drugs

Nuevo Progreso Apr 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Where is a legitimate Pharmacy to buy prescription drugs. Web site please.

more
    • hotel/motel holoday inn

Nuevo Progreso Apr 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in nuevo progresso while i get some dental
      work done?

more
    • crossing without passport into nuevo laredo....

Nuevo Laredo Mar 24, 2014 at 3:19 PM

meeting my husband in Nuevo Laredo. My daughter and I do not have possession of our passports. My husband currently has them in Mexico. Does anyone know if my daughter and I will have a problem crossing into Nuevo Laredo only. Either by taxi because we will have a couple of bags. Or should I send my bag over by the bus and walk across. We are staying for a week or two and already have hotel reservations. Can somebody let me know what the processes if I'll be stopped will my birth certificate and ID and social security cards cards work tu casa en tu nuevo Laredo thank you

more
    • Traveling the Tampico-Ciudad Valles Highway/Mexico 70

by bstan217 Online Now Sep 6, 2012 at 1:47 PM

Hi, I have an opportunity to travel to a small resort slightly east of Ciudad Valles in 2013. I obviously have some concerns about traveling to Mexico at the moment.

I did review the travel.state.gov website, but am interested in some more detailed information. We would fly into Tampico and travel by car/van via the Tampico-Ciudad Valles/Mexico 70 Highway to a small resort slightly east of Ciudad Valles.

My main concern is traveling on the Tampico-Ciudad Valles/Mexico 70 Highway. If you could please provide me with as much detailed information as possible about this specific route, it would be much appreciated. Most of the information I can find is from 2011 or earlier.

Thank you in advance.

• Is there any danger in traveling to Tampico and from Tampico to Cd. Valles, SLP?

by schuttan Online Now Dec 8, 2010 at 7:19 AM

I would like to visit a friend in Tampico, and then go from there to Cd. Valles, SLP. My friend in Cd. Valles recently told me that there was danger for them to travel by bus to Cancun because of kidnappings!! Also, there was that 77-year-old rancher who was recently killed by drug cartel people when he didn't vacate his ranch north of Tampico as ordered by them. So Tampico was actually in our TV reports of killings in Mexico!!

I am wondering of the advisability of my going to Tampico and also to Cd. Valles, if you know where that is.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Also, I went to the public beach in Tampico many years ago and was very disgusted by how dirty it was. Are there beaches there that are clean, and would they be warm enough to swim in in February? Would there be a nice hotel/resort right on the beach to stay in??? Can you recommend one or two? THANKS!!

1 Answer Dec 13, 2010 at 11:11 AM