Tampico

change location

Did you mean?

Try your search again
    Advanced Editor View Guidelines

Be the First to Answer

• driving from houston to nuevo laredo

Nuevo Laredo Apr 7, 2014 at 10:17 AM

i just need to see a family member that will be waiting for me on the other side. i have a passport but i do not have a permit for my car. what can i do? And also i need to take with me 3 large bags. can i pass to the other side with them?
      i need help asap pls!

more
    • BEACHES???

Estado de Tamaulipas Mar 23, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Hello! I wanted to know if anyone knows of any beaches in Tamaulipas??

more
    • CROSSING TO USA BY TAXI

Nuevo Laredo 14 hours ago

IS IT POSSIBLE TO CROSS THE BORDER OF MEXICO USA BY TAXI FROM NEUVO LAREDO,MEXICO TO LAREDO,TEXAS,USA.

more
    • prescription drugs

Nuevo Progreso Apr 4, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Where is a legitimate Pharmacy to buy prescription drugs. Web site please.

more
    • hotel/motel holoday inn

Nuevo Progreso Apr 7, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Can anyone recommend a hotel in nuevo progresso while i get some dental
      work done?

more
    • crossing without passport into nuevo laredo....

Nuevo Laredo Mar 24, 2014 at 3:19 PM

meeting my husband in Nuevo Laredo. My daughter and I do not have possession of our passports. My husband currently has them in Mexico. Does anyone know if my daughter and I will have a problem crossing into Nuevo Laredo only. Either by taxi because we will have a couple of bags. Or should I send my bag over by the bus and walk across. We are staying for a week or two and already have hotel reservations. Can somebody let me know what the processes if I'll be stopped will my birth certificate and ID and social security cards cards work tu casa en tu nuevo Laredo thank you

more
    • liliana.patricia's Profile Photo

Lost In Tampico..LOOKING FOR PARADISE CLOSE BY

by liliana.patricia Online Now Apr 26, 2010 at 8:37 AM

I am at a loss for things to do in Tampico. I have traveled to CUN, CZM, PVR etc and love places like this. Due to the outrageous air prices from TAM to the above locations with local airlines and understanding I must stay in Tampico. Looking for a paradise type getaway for about 3 days, any reccommendations of nearby places to Tampico and low cost travel options to get to other places? PLEASE HELP NEED TO HAVE THIS WORKED OUT WITHIN THE NEXT MONTH. Trying to accommodate 2 people in our party that air prices to other destinations are out of their range. Hey even willing to do rental car but definitely needing to find paradise near Tampico without the 5-12 hr drive. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL ADVISE GIVEN.

1 Answer May 9, 2010 at 11:51 AM
    • illimanisnow's Profile Photo

How to get to Tampico

by illimanisnow Online Now Jun 13, 2009 at 4:44 PM

Very Basic Question. We will arrive by plane to México city. How do we get to Tampico by bus? What companies do the service and how much do they cost aprox?
      Thanks

2 Answers Aug 24, 2010 at 2:22 PM
    • Arenas del Mar

by HoustonNole Online Now Jan 11, 2009 at 7:33 PM

Does anyone have an opinion of this Hotel. It was formerly the Brisas del Mar, and there are very few, if any recent reviews for the property. Any info would be appreciated.

Ed

• JRiel's Profile Photo

tampico to aquismon, mexico - sotano de las golondrinas, tamul falls

by JRiel Online Now Jun 1, 2008 at 4:29 AM

does anyone have any info on visiting this town/site??? i will be in tampico, mexico for a month and i know aquismon, tamul falls and sotano is close to ciudad valles.

i can easily catch a bus to ciudad valles but from there, is there any public transportation to aquismon?? how long? how much?? what about accomodations? i am used to tuk-tuks and collectivos if similar modes of transport are cheap options, and camping or hostel like atmospheres are an option too.

and from aquismon...whats the transport options to sotanos and the tamul falls? again, how much is a reasonable price? i'll have a buddy with me too.

also i can get by with very basic spanish, and i always pass for a local if i don't open my american accented mouth.

thanks in advance.

jriel

1 Answer Jun 15, 2009 at 12:13 PM
    • How to get to Nuevo Laredo from Tampico? Urgent!!!

by Isaye Online Now Jul 7, 2006 at 7:55 PM

I will have a meeting in both Tampico and Nuevo Laredo, while, this is the first time for me to go to Mexico. Shall I take a flight or rent a car to go there? Or may there be some fast train in between?
      Thank you for your help in advance!

1 Answer Feb 23, 2007 at 6:43 PM
    • Gyms in the Area

by SpursFan1 Online Now Jun 7, 2006 at 3:40 PM

Does anyone know of a gym that allows day use? I'm looking for a place to workout while in Tampico. Visiting June 10 thru 14, 2006.

• billards in Tampico

by 1aprilpr1 Online Now Nov 18, 2004 at 9:34 PM

Hi gang! I recently visited Tampico. Absolutely loved it. I'm trying to find out about a billiards bar there. I can't remember the name of it though. I have some pictures for the bar owners son, but of course I lost the address to the bar. I know its a long shot, but I was hoping someone might be able to help me. The bar is not far from Tampico maritime port. If anyone knows anything about any billards bars close to that location and can get me names or numbers. I would be soooo grateful. I'm hoping something will trigger my memory... Thanks, April

• nanadi's Profile Photo

road trip from tampico

by nanadi Online Now Sep 23, 2004 at 3:39 PM

I'm just full of questions arnt I? I'm taking road trip and Tampico will be my last stop. Does any one know if there is another Carretera other then the 85 to head north? I would like to head back to Texas using a road closer to the coast. Is there such a road? Also, is there any good clubs in Tampico I should know about? I should be there on a monday and tuesday. It wont be a weekend but I'd still like to go out dancing. :) Thanks, Diana

• Tampico Hotel

by AmigaTexas Online Now Jun 19, 2004 at 12:58 PM

I'm planning a Tampico trip in December 2004. Can you recommend a hotel?

1 Answer Jul 8, 2004 at 2:41 AM