Tampa Travel Answers

change location

Restaurant in Ybor for Bachelor Party? Help!!

by mdbrinson Online Now Sep 19, 2009 at 11:55 AM

Going to be in Tampa for friends Wedding and Im planning the bachelor party. We will be staying and partying in Ybor City so I wanted to find a good restaurant to accommidate about 10-15 people. Columbia Restaurant looks good but I dont want to ask these group of men to pay those kind of prices. Im looking for more middle ground but still civilized, at least for dinner. I looked at the Spaghetti Warehouse, that ones a maybe and the Green Iguana might be the other extreme. Im looking for atmosphere and originality with affordable prices. I want to make my best friends bachelor party one to remember. Any Suggestions??? Thanks.

Quote & Answer
1 Answer
  • Hexepatty's Profile Photo

Re: Restaurant in Ybor for Bachelor Party? Help!!

by Hexepatty Online Now Sep 20, 2009 at 2:20 PM

For a Bachelor Party, you want a place where you can eat good food in a great location (close to places with cheap booze and loose women) at a reasonable price.

I really think you should check out the Laughing Cat. It is Italian on 15th Street. The Chef/Owner, Chef Franco, is a poon dog and will probably regale you with the 1000+ women he has bedded in his life. (Alas, I was one... giggle)

I like Franco. i LOVE his restaurant.

Trust me, you can't go wrong... eat there and know you will be in the heart of Ybor where you can stumble in and out of neighboring clubs and bars. And honestly, Franco is a chatty kinda guy. If you ask him "the secret of his success with women" he's likely to come out, bring wine and chat and laugh with you guys for a bit. He's a good guy...

Good Times - I feel it already!

Ybor City Restaurants

GOOD LUCK!

Be the first to rate this answer!

Was this helpful? Quote & Answer
Your Answer
Advanced Editor View Guidelines